Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok I admit it, I'm ankh :icon_redface:
My true skills are going to be shown on W10 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ok I admit it, I'm ankh :icon_redface:
My true skills are going to be shown on W10 :icon_eek:

well this topic isnt about me. its about @The greatness of SCIOVA@. if u wanna talk about me pls open another topic:) w10? pfff! dont play there... i heard there are monsters hidden in mines and the whater is infected with a virus called bongofury

Last edited by a moderator:

sweet adar

V V V won't do much (as always),
crassus,
don't go off-topic, please.

jajajajaja XD

Tribe ranking for the continent 25
Rank Name Points Villages
1 V V V 3,49 Mio. 408
2 SCIOVA 3,27 Mio. 358
3 AshesW 2,52 Mio. 265
4 D.A. 2,52 Mio. 262
5 Flame 1,30 Mio. 139
6 AshesE 898.314 106
7 VVV 2 227.264 33
8 ACE 152.023 35
9 SCIR0N 112.317 19
10 %JEDI% 112.164 23

Last edited:

DeletedUser

jajajajaja XD

Tribe ranking for the continent 25
Rank Name Points Villages
1 V V V 3,49 Mio. 408
2 SCIOVA 3,27 Mio. 358
3 AshesW 2,52 Mio. 265
4 D.A. 2,52 Mio. 262
5 Flame 1,30 Mio. 139
6 AshesE 898.314 106
7 VVV 2 227.264 33
8 ACE 152.023 35
9 SCIR0N 112.317 19
10 %JEDI% 112.164 23

You are ready were in the continent before Flame collapsed and as far as I can see, you didn't make a spectacular territory gain like SCIOVA and D.A.

jackcrop

"Now let's presume SCIOVA is warring Flame. I'm shure they only attacked those of in the east, so taking in those players could be accepted, but they are taking in players from the west, players that are having trouble with D.A. and in no matter with SCIOVA, that makes them refugees when joining SCIOVA."

ok iceco, do you even know the meaning of refugee? i havent seen any war declaration from D.A to flame, so therefore they arent refugees because you werent at war :) plus i think youll see that D.A didnt as you put it bring the failure to flame, i think you will find stolatpro and l3lazes "excellent" leadership qualities led to it.

DeletedUser

"Now let's presume SCIOVA is warring Flame. I'm shure they only attacked those of in the east, so taking in those players could be accepted, but they are taking in players from the west, players that are having trouble with D.A. and in no matter with SCIOVA, that makes them refugees when joining SCIOVA."

ok iceco, do you even know the meaning of refugee? i havent seen any war declaration from D.A to flame, so therefore they arent refugees because you werent at war :) plus i think youll see that D.A didnt as you put it bring the failure to flame, i think you will find stolatpro and l3lazes "excellent" leadership qualities led to it.

And Warring with 2 pretty large tribes doesnt help? Ofcourse it does. Besides the leadership thing has been pointed out like 9 times before. People that acctully read the topic before posting would be nice for a change.

DeletedUser

As kangaroom said. I realy won't comment on that argument again.

Normally I would get crancy now, so be happy I'm replying in a polite way.

DeletedUser

can i butt in please? please? please? :)

ICECO is saying refugees aren't accepted generally on all Worlds. Uhhhmmm but spies are? :)

and that other guy, he said refugees are traitors. i forgot who he was but hey someone did say it. well for D.A. we had like 3 players jump to D.A. from Flame. and there's cubortea originally from PTT who ran to D.A. after his former tribe was destroyed by Flame. *cough refugee cough he was invited and joined FlameG for a while, but it was our former recuiter's mistake of letting him join, so I personally kicked him (cubortea) out of FlameG out of orders from Flame (main tribe)

there's schow, The Queen2, gladiatortr and others whom Flame has helped to grow and instead when attacked by D.A. defected almost instantly :)

The Queen2 was under attack by D.A. someone knew, but TheQueen2 didn't post on our forums. Why? Because he struck a deal with D.A. so that he'll live. :) we had the whole Flame2 ready to back him up with support but he calmly said "I'm ok"

he lost villages to D.A. and he said he lost "ALL" troops. well considering he's a big pointed player losing ALL troops on some villages is something i do not believe. a few days after that he started nobling low pointed abandoned villages. when asked why he again calmly said "I can't take those villages back, no one sent help from Flame" oh my god now does that sound suspicious. :)

schow spearheaded a counter-attack on D.A. that uhmm failed :) because they didn't inform everyone about the attacks, only big pointed players were part of the assault. again suspicious ;) the planned assault was undermanned, and not thought of well, which led to its doom :)

uhmmm so again my argument, why are refugees unacceptable while spies and traitors go around unnoticed and un-judged? :)

my 2 cents worth :lol:

pardon me for the smiley's i tend to smile a lot :)

DeletedUser

uhmmm so again my argument, why are refugees unacceptable while spies and traitors go around unnoticed and un-judged? :)
Spies are with the other tribe all along, and their pretty useful aswell, risking their place in TW By Spying for the Tribe they work for. Don't tell me you haven't heard of the "No Refugees" Rule in most Tribes?

pardon me for the smiley's i tend to smile a lot :)

Yup, that did annoy me while reading your post :lol:

DeletedUser

sarapacman99, your post was a compilation of all sorts of things that have been discussed in many different topics. For some strange reason I still want to do the effort of replying.

The spies-aren't-hounarable-either comment has already been used in this very post. Believe it or not, 80% of the top 20 has them and the other 20% are strangely enough always tribes that aren't organised or whatever. Mostly "spies" are just personal friends of someone in another tribe that warns his good friend when his tribe does something that is wrong in his eyes, but there are of course professional spies aswell, they are less common though.

The refugee thing has been discussed in this thread and in "LFKD's official stance on refugees". As my own post (on page two of the latter thread I believe) nicely stated, taking in refugees "can" or "can't" be done, depending on the situation. War is a good example: if you want to defeat your enemy (and you don't care about what they think of you), taking in refugees from tribes they are fighting is a legitimate mean to gain an advantage over them.
In an extend to that, you could see someone taking in refugees from a tribe you are fighting as a declaration of war, but that's just my opinion.

I'm sorry if this post is unclear, but I realy won't put more effort in things that have already been discussed.

DeletedUser8257

Thought I'd check the noble records

From July 27 to 14th August

Flame is the first to noble

Flame noble 14 D.A villages
D.A. noble 6 Flame villages

SCIOVA started there attacks on the leaders of Flame on the 14th August
So from 14 August to when this thread was started on the 21 August

SCIOVA nobles 38 Flame villages
D.A. nobles 9 Flame villages
Flame nobles 0

from 21 August, Start of this thread and about when SCIOVA starts attacking the rest of flame

D.A. nobles 1 Flame village
SCIOVA nobles 33 Flame villages

Looks like SCIOVA helped D.A. out of a tight spot don't think that was the plan, oh I hear D.A. take's a while to get going.

On the subject of refuges.
The real reason tribes don't except refuges is they don't want to risk a conflict with another tribe.
According to ICECOs reasoning until Flame declares a ceasefire on D.A. anybody who leaves D.A. is a refuge.

SCIOVA only considers you a refuge if you yourself have been attacked which I think most people agree with that. Gets a bit silly else, somebody in your tribe gets attacked now you're all refuges which means everybody in tribalwars is one. Or LFKD stance, is your a refuge if we say you are (we at war with you we just haven't done anything about it yet).

AWKD

SCIOVA only considers you a refuge if you yourself have been attacked which I think most people agree with that. Gets a bit silly else, somebody in your tribe gets attacked now you're all refuges which means everybody in tribalwars is one. Or LFKD stance, is your a refuge if we say you are (we at war with you we just haven't done anything about it yet).

Sounds like a Cool strategy so your saying that if a tribemate is getting owned with attacks instead of staying in the tribe and fighting back just run and join Sciova? All the cool kids are doing it right? LOL

That is going to innovate the way tribal wars is played, why support a tribe mate and fight the agressor when you can run free in the Refugee Wonderland LMAO!! Good job buddy your a rock star!!!

DeletedUser7169

In the grand scheme of things, 14 villages is hardly a tight spot. It would hurt if they were all from one player, but thats about it.

DeletedUser

From July 27 to 14th August
Flame is the first to noble
Flame noble 14 D.A villages
D.A. noble 6 Flame villages
SCIOVA started there attacks on the leaders of Flame on the 14th August
So from 14 August to when this thread was started on the 21 August
SCIOVA nobles 38 Flame villages
D.A. nobles 9 Flame villages
Flame nobles 0
from 21 August, Start of this thread and about when SCIOVA starts attacking the rest of flame
D.A. nobles 1 Flame village
SCIOVA nobles 33 Flame villages
Looks like SCIOVA helped D.A. out of a tight spot don't think that was the plan, oh I hear D.A. take's a while to get going.
On the subject of refuges.
The real reason tribes don't except refuges is they don't want to risk a conflict with another tribe.
According to ICECOs reasoning until Flame declares a ceasefire on D.A. anybody who leaves D.A. is a refuge.

There are two ways I could go about this post:
1. Simply saying that you squeezed reality into such an uncomfortable, but for you convenient way and that I won't even bother to explain why that is.
2. Or I could carefully explain what parts of the truth you have told in a rather different way and why your conclusions out of that altered reality are wrong.

Given the fact you are so eager to be right and therefor will propably just ignore my post I put a lot of effort in if I take option 2 and simply move on to the next altered reality as others did in the pages before, I will simply go for option 1:

You squeezed reality into such an uncomfortable, but for you convenient way and I won't even bother to explain why.

DeletedUser6458

Of Sciova's captures I see atleast two inactives, One of which I cleared several villages before any sciova troops arrived. One other player I completely cleared myself. Not as much of an accomplishment as you try to make it, is it? It looks like it's DA helping Sciova at this point, not the other way around. Get your facts straight before you go spouting off.

can i butt in please? please? please?
Truth is, Flame were threatening our members to join them at the time Curbortea came to DA. Your claims of him being a refugee were irrelevant to us.

As far as the others go. When I feel you are in the need to know. I will send you a memo

DeletedUser

But what if you declare war on a tribe, and you know players have been supporting the guys you have been attacking, and then they flee to another tribe, hmmm?

Since you never attacked their villages, they should get off free. But it doesn't work that way.

In a war you prioritize targets. Just because you haven't attacked a guy yet doesn't mean you will not soon. It is impossible in any large-scale war to take on every player at one time. To say that the ones you put on the backburner should get off free while you take on the more worthy opponents is asinine. Or would you have a tribe at the outset of war send a small party of :axemen: to every enemy's village, so they can say they've been attacked and are refugees?:icon_rolleyes:

I say this if a formal declaration is issued. If one is not issued, we're in a gray area. Who is to say that an unofficial war isn't just isolated skirmishes?

However, if a formal declaration of war is issued, other tribes should not interfere and recruit players. That is the essence of what I understood from LFKD's stance on refugees, and I agree. Unfortunately, I missed the thread where your tribes declared war on FLAME. Maybe that would have prevented this issue. :)

DeletedUser6458

I missed the thread where your tribes declared war on FLAME. Maybe that would have prevented this issue.

Nice post Bluefusion.

You did not miss it. There was no official declaration of war on Flame from either DA or Sciova.
However, Hermilion made a random post about it in one of these threads somewhere. DA's position with them was pretty well widely known.

The issue seems to keep being brought up by Flame. It's not between DA and Sciova. And Flames issues doesnt matter.

DeletedUser8257

You squeezed reality into such an uncomfortable, but for you convenient way and I won't even bother to explain why.
I'm actually quite please with that response

I took my reality from twplus Tribe File of Flame (Conquers) since everybody can look at that for themselves if they choose to. Since I have no way of knowing what attacks people have or have not made and why should people believe me If I did say I have that information.

To be honest I was joking because the noble records made it look that way, I probably shouldn't have since that weakened my post.

This thread was started by saying SCIOVA was growing by not nobling and instead recruiting refuges from a war SCIOVA wasn't involved in and later claimed D.A. was the cause of the down fall of flame.

My post was to show SCIOVA was involved in the war and more so than D.A. and to cast doubt on the refugee status

But what if you declare war on a tribe, and you know players have been supporting the guys you have been attacking, and then they flee to another tribe, hmmm?

Since you never attacked their villages, they should get off free. But it doesn't work that way.

In a war you prioritize targets. Just because you haven't attacked a guy yet doesn't mean you will not soon. It is impossible in any large-scale war to take on every player at one time. To say that the ones you put on the backburner should get off free while you take on the more worthy opponents is asinine. Or would you have a tribe at the outset of war send a small party of :axemen: to every enemy's village, so they can say they've been attacked and are refugees?:icon_rolleyes:

I say this if a formal declaration is issued. If one is not issued, we're in a gray area. Who is to say that an unofficial war isn't just isolated skirmishes?

However, if a formal declaration of war is issued, other tribes should not interfere and recruit players. That is the essence of what I understood from LFKD's stance on refugees, and I agree. Unfortunately, I missed the thread where your tribes declared war on FLAME. Maybe that would have prevented this issue. :)

I mainly made my comment because I couldn't find an official declaration of war on Flame from either DA or Sciova, other than that random post, so my comments was made in that context.
I mostly agree, although even with a declaration I think some decent action should be seen so it isn't just used as a way to prevent recruitment.

DeletedUser

taking in refugees "can" or "can't" be done, depending on the situation.

there you said it :) hehe then why flame us over moving to SCIOVA? well that's pretty much what this discussion has become lo

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.