Congratulations CTRL, Tuba, GTG on winning the world.

DeletedUser61629

Ok one thing thats bugging me mini, why do you always have to point to other people to help prove your point?
Can you not provide the proof yourself?

DeletedUser

what do you mean gbary all my info was gone when i deleted minishaw i had all my links to image shack in my notes and mails between me and players there

i did talk to finny about it and dashy and many others

and gbary why you bashing me when im on your side?

DeletedUser

He got the job from Dashy and he retained it because after Dashy put him as leader (most likely because he was the only one that high), Dashy and Sabur up and left like I said... You can't honestly sit there and tell me that if Dashy was still running the show we would be at war with CTRL. I know Dashy valued the alliance with CTRL and wanted to see it go farther then it did...
So again, I blame aRamez... His long term strategy was non-existent.

Anyone else get the feeling Borg is just making another excuse and turning aRamez into their scapegoat?

We all saw how so many Borg members were posting on these forums at the start.

Your wishy washy excuse saying its all aRamez's fault doesnt work here, it was your TRIBES fault

Maybe its just me who feels that...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not quite correct, borg tried to get tuba and GTG to fight each other to keep them occupied, this is very true, but CTRL tried to get borg to attack GTG and promised to stay out of the fight, essentially offering GTG up as a sacrifice to keep borg out of the war with DDB, the former is not selling a tribe out, it is just trying to use non-violent diplomacy to achieve a military goal, the later would have been a clear sell out, it did not happen however, so isn't a sell -out at all

in my opinion CTRL would have/will win in either instance eventually (i actually said this in a PM to SCTestor the day borg entered the war), most of the points made about borg/ddb are essentially true, lots of talk early on without backing it up, i bare my share of the responsibility in not backing up others talk, i got bored after a week or two and did not continue (i had 0 incoming when i quit however, it was not a matter of not being able to face mass incoming, i dealt with kida's lame-ass attacks 3 times), unfortunately many of us from BDR let borg down in this war

again, kudos to CTRL, you have proved time and again to be the best tribe, there is still a lot of work to do to win though, so don't count your chickens before they hatch

You are some kind of stupid.

First. Get your facts straight. We were tellin Borg that we were going to offer them Tuba on a platter. Not GTG.

Second. The screenshot has 10000% relevance to what we told Borg and how we dealt with them, because if we didn't let them believe we actually bought that bullshit, then things wouldn't have turned out the way we did.

If we offered Tuba as a sacrifice. they wouldn't have known what Borg was planning, simply because we told them.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense, and your "facts" and memory are scewed.

Stay off the forums. And just sit down and watch your beloved Borg crash and burn.

Gavenvos

as all borg blames on aramez (a tribe not able to talk to its leaders is a dead tribe) and gtg/tuba lies are pointless, I'll stick to the first post...

best moments!!

My most remembered is for sure CTRL and TUBA annihilating FUBAR and 3k (especially K85 battle)...

and 2 special mentions..
the fight with missingleak on the border 94/95...

and the BDR vs Crypt war...poor Crypt :(

CTRL=TUBA=GTG=OWNERS OF W10!

DeletedUser

Anyone else get the feeling Borg is just making another excuse and turning aRamez into their scapegoat?
How am I speaking for BORG when I don't even play BORG anymore? I'm just here stating facts for the reason being that once aRamez left I took control with Dashy's account until Welsh finally took hold.

Your wishy washy excuse saying its all aRamez's fault doesnt work here, it was your TRIBES fault

As I said above, their not excuses. Ask budgie... Before GTG even declared (aRamez had disappeared about a week before this) I messaged Budgie on MSN and tried to talk to him, I tried to convince him that BORG and aRamez were 2 different things, you can ask him, I'm about 99% sure it was those EXACT words. So don't even say that I'm saying all of this just because of BORG's current situation...

DeletedUser

We all saw how so many Borg members were posting on these forums at the start.

Maybe its just me who feels that...

Again, HRT. not using him as a scapegoat... And here I found a little convo of my own to prove to Woodly, EJ, and whoever else thinks I'm just making up excuses when I say aRamez hid things from us, including me who was supposedly his "right hand man".

k3kh2e.jpg

Blue= him to me
Greenish/blue= me to him

As you can see, he was still continuing to tell me this on April 13th, 10 days later we declared... I would try to find another convo closer to the declaration date but unfortunately those file are on my desktop computer at home in Kuwait and I'm in California for university.

kalkoenvet

I don't get where you want to get by posting that.

Woodly/ Jon knew about BORG's intentions before that, and so did Budgie, he couldn't let you know he did ofcourse, or we wouldn't have been able to bring it to light so clearly you were trying to sell GTG out ;). The plan would have failed, and you would have been able to fully prepare on warring GTG (I guess, not sure), now it came kind of unexpected did it? Or atleast, you were not as sure as you would have been.

On another note, you are talking business as some kind of diplomat of BORG with budgie, yet you say you weren't a baron, and blame aRamez & his strategy (attempting to sell out GTG) for what happened while you took part of it, and didn't do anything about it, if it was that bad as you say now? Pretty lame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

On another note, you are talking business as some kind of diplomat of BORG with budgie, yet you say you weren't a baron, and blame aRamez & his strategy (attempting to sell out GTG) for what happened while you took part of it, and didn't do anything about it, if it was that bad as you say now? Pretty lame.

I was talking business with Budgie AFTER aRamez left and I took control with Dashy's account, like I've stated time and time again (not like I was going to sit and watch BORG fall with no leader when I could stop it, and I said, I was supposedly aRamez's right hand man, not to mention I could give myself powers anyways so I did until Welsh took over and i was demoted).

And since when did I "take part of it"? Did I not just show you with that convo that says I thought we were warring TUBA...?

DeletedUser

You are some kind of stupid.

First. Get your facts straight. We were tellin Borg that we were going to offer them Tuba on a platter. Not GTG.

Second. The screenshot has 10000% relevance to what we told Borg and how we dealt with them, because if we didn't let them believe we actually bought that bullshit, then things wouldn't have turned out the way we did.

If we offered Tuba as a sacrifice. they wouldn't have known what Borg was planning, simply because we told them.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense, and your "facts" and memory are scewed.

Stay off the forums. And just sit down and watch your beloved Borg crash and burn.

your some kind of stupid, you offered both at different times, but as said before you never meant either it was all a ruse, right?
you all always intended to fight Borg together with them, it is why they where in on it all from the beginning, right, what a dumb-ass you are putting up screen shots like thats proof, OMG, anyone can manipulate them in any way

my beloved borg, get real, could you be more incorrect in what you say, stupid again

this is the first time i have ever insulted anyone here or anywhere in this game for that matter, but your such a stuck-up a-hole, and you didn't even read what i said right, i will view write what i want, to bad jerks like you have to insult people all the time

DeletedUser

I was talking business with Budgie AFTER aRamez left

You might have TRIED to talk business with me, but as you had no authority, that I was aware of, to do so, I wasn't actually listening. Apart from that, your reputation on these forums preceded you. Time and again you proved yourself to be a complete a-hole on here.

Why would I have wanted to discuss business with you? I had no respect for you and you had no authorisation to discuss matters with me on behalf of BORG.

You can blame aRamez all you like, but as I have said previously, the tribe members, including yourself, should have taken some responsibility. If he was failing in the position he found himself in, then BORG members should have done something about it.

DeletedUser

You might have TRIED to talk business with me, but as you had no authority, that I was aware of, to do so, I wasn't actually listening. Apart from that, your reputation on these forums preceded you. Time and again you proved yourself to be a complete a-hole on here.

Why would I have wanted to discuss business with you? I had no respect for you and you had no authorisation to discuss matters with me on behalf of BORG.

You can blame aRamez all you like, but as I have said previously, the tribe members, including yourself, should have taken some responsibility. If he was failing in the position he found himself in, then BORG members should have done something about it.

CTRL is using you, as they have time and again, they will win and deserve to win they are the best tribe, why help them, in 5 or 6 months the enemy will be gone, and you will be the enemy, i wonder if they get you to turn on tuba or tuba to turn on you first

DeletedUser

CTRL is using you, as they have time and again, they will win and deserve to win they are the best tribe, why help them, in 5 or 6 months the enemy will be gone, and you will be the enemy, i wonder if they get you to turn on tuba or tuba to turn on you first

So is BORG using DDB or is DDB using BORG? Since according to your flawed logic one of these tribes must be using the other :)

DeletedUser

And if we had joined the BORG side then it would have been BORG using us. CTRL put no pressure on us to join in this war. We needed a war, otherwise we would have spent our entire stay in this world eating our own and taking barbs.

What self respecting player wants to be a member of a tribe with that epitath?

Even if you ignore all all the other reasons for going to war with BORG, their geographical location was best suited for us. If we had turned our backs on CTRL after they had taken us on as allies when we were a very small tribe, we would have been involved mainly in long distance fighting with them. Closer range skirmishing is what I felt GTG were better suited to, as has been proved to be the case.

And anyway, when we joined, it made the two sides pretty equal, it made for a better war.. or should have done. I certainly expected BORG and DDB to put up a better showing than they have.

This scare story about them turning on us when BORG and DDB are finished doesn't really hold water.

If we had joined the BORG side and they had defeated CTRL, then we would be in the same situation that you describe, only it would have been BORG turning on us instead of CTRL.

If enough of CTRL really want to continue in this world after the last big war is over, then I guess they might turn on us and TUBA. I wouldn't hold that against them.. what other reason would there be to continue playing?

BUT, there IS another alternative. The remaining tribes might just decide to call it a day. There is no real reason for the victors in this war to continue fighting amongst themselves for another year or two.

DeletedUser

your some kind of stupid, you offered both at different times, but as said before you never meant either it was all a ruse, right?
you all always intended to fight Borg together with them, it is why they where in on it all from the beginning, right, what a dumb-ass you are putting up screen shots like thats proof, OMG, anyone can manipulate them in any way

my beloved borg, get real, could you be more incorrect in what you say, stupid again

this is the first time i have ever insulted anyone here or anywhere in this game for that matter, but your such a stuck-up a-hole, and you didn't even read what i said right, i will view write what i want, to bad jerks like you have to insult people all the time

Wow... Temper tantrum much?

To go so far as to manipulating a picture of a screen (screen shot), just to prove something that everyone (that actually counts) already knows anyways. Is retardedly absurd.

Of course you would be the one to throw an accusation like that with the level of intelligence you've displayed on these forums.

We don't need to prove. It's just extra evidence to shove in the faces of the accused. The matter at hand is already over. Everyone already knows what happened. And what Borg was planning.

If the screenshot wasn't enough. Borg supporting DDB members against CTRL, or requesting support from DDB members on CTRL frontlines surely is proof enough.

Or perhaps that Borg can't even get their members to noble frontline villages, there is no way they would get their members to noble halfway around the world.

DeletedUser

how do you figure?

i said CTRL was using GTG, what does one thing have to do with the other?

i never said borg wasn't going to attack CTRL, it matters not one wit as far as what Borg and GTG said to one another.

as far as most of borg sucking, you are right, that has nothing to do with what i am saying either

DeletedUser

BUT, there IS another alternative. The remaining tribes might just decide to call it a day. There is no real reason for the victors in this war to continue fighting amongst themselves for another year or two.

That would be my most voted for and favourite alternative. A respectable end after a long hard faught battle.

DeletedUser

Wow... Temper tantrum much?

To go so far as to manipulating a picture of a screen (screen shot), just to prove something that everyone (that actually counts) already knows anyways. Is retardedly absurd.

Of course you would be the one to throw an accusation like that with the level of intelligence you've displayed on these forums.

We don't need to prove. It's just extra evidence to shove in the faces of the accused. The matter at hand is already over. Everyone already knows what happened. And what Borg was planning.

If the screenshot wasn't enough. Borg supporting DDB members against CTRL, or requesting support from DDB members on CTRL frontlines surely is proof enough.

Or perhaps that Borg can't even get their members to noble frontline villages, there is no way they would get their members to noble halfway around the world.

you can insult me, i can't respond in kind, whatever dude

DeletedUser

i think its funny how borg/ddb, who spent months trying to figure out a good way to backstab their allies in CTRL and GTG, are on here trying to talk about how CTRL treats their allies. seems kinda ironic

also underestimating ctrl/gtg/tuba and thinking this would be an easy win is the reason why you are stuck in a war you cant and wont ever win, why continue to underestimate ctrl/gtg/tuba and think they are stupid enough to actually believe a word you are saying.