Congratulations to Nathan Hunt of PWC

Shadryk 01

Congratulations to Nathan Hunt of PWC. He is the first player to noble a village from Marco. Marco joined INSO within the first 6 weeks of this world. I believe he was our first member based out of K14. In the early wars, he served as the "tip of the spear" during our invasions into K14. To this point, he had never lost a village.....not even to himself, or in a tribal cross-noble.

During this wave, he has thus far destroyed some 3400 nukes, delivering to PWC pages and pages of red dots.

Here is the war stat for the past week:

Side 1:
Players: marco778
Side 2:
Tribes: {E}, ~PWC~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Nathan held the village for 5 hours. It has since been liberated by Marco.

Good job, all.

paladin.

Grrr i wanted that one. Grats nathan hunt, first of many aye? :p

"he had never lost a village.....not even to himself" Not true, but still a very good effort not losing a village to anyone else.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference: 0

DeletedUser

Congrats nathan, although he got the village back I am happy to see marco's perfect record change! Looks like he lost another one this morning to buchanan, im sure there will be more to come too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The ball-park figure is correct; based on marco's ODD raise, the number of full nukes destroyed should be about 2k (assuming around 50k ODD per nuke).

DeletedUser

And you think a number that's 70% more than the number you came up with is in the ball-park? To each his own I suppose.

DeletedUser

I work for the Government, +/- 70% is practically dead-on!

On a serious note, it really depends on what the time frame is and the average nuke composition (assuming the ODD calcs haven't changed since last time I checked). Also, twstats data update only once a day (and for a good reason of course, if they updated on-the-fly nobody would be using scouts) so there's plenty of margin for error, either up or down.

paladin.

I got around 71k ODD for nuke calc, marko gained around 110 mio ODD soooo... more like 1500 nukes dead. Also considering the half nukes that cleared villages it would be less.

shagohad

I work for the Government, +/- 70% is practically dead-on!

On a serious note, it really depends on what the time frame is and the average nuke composition (assuming the ODD calcs haven't changed since last time I checked). Also, twstats data update only once a day (and for a good reason of course, if they updated on-the-fly nobody would be using scouts) so there's plenty of margin for error, either up or down.

good enough for government work the marine seconds!

Shadryk 01

The ball-park figure is correct; based on marco's ODD raise, the number of full nukes destroyed should be about 2k (assuming around 50k ODD per nuke).

I got around 71k ODD for nuke calc, marko gained around 110 mio ODD soooo... more like 1500 nukes dead. Also considering the half nukes that cleared villages it would be less.

Going from memory, I believe Marco started with about 26m ODD. I have it recorded somewhere. As of this moment, he has 210m ODD.

71K ODD per nuke = 2950 nukes killed.
50K ODD per nuke = 4200 nukes killed.

I assumed it was 50K per nuke, but have not checked in over 2 years. Unfortunately, since we have already eaten your dead, we cannot perform a simple body count. :)

paladin.

Oh i was going on the ODD he gained this month...

You're nukes might be 50k :p a good nuke should be 70-72k though

[spoil]Sent Sep 07,2010 19:36
Attacker: Shadryk 01
Origin: Shadryk of INSO [53:72:65] (325|576) K53

Quantity: 0 0 5768 0 6 2400 479 0 284 191 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5768 0 6 2400 479 0 284 191 0 0[/spoil]

Looks like marco has lost a few more, nice work pwc :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Likewise, I was looking at recent ODD raise, last couple of weeks. My 50k per nuke is just an average ball-park estimate unrelated to this operation, not all nukes will die, some will clear, some will be dodged. The average full nuke ODD is anywhere between 65k to 75k (lower for LC-heavy nukes, higher for axe-heavy). Not that it matters much though, the intended purpose of a nuke is not to give the defender ODD but the attacker ODA - for example a "nuke" full of axes and nothing else will give the defender around 82k of ODD but it won't kill much.

Fefalas

well... worth it, worth it =P
we can rebuild the nukes, but he wont get back the perfect score! >=]

congratz to Nathan and the rest.
GJ marco for holding out so long with zero losses ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like the big guy is beginning to crumble ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWC~, {E}
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 3
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,595
Side 2: 24,910
Difference: 79,685

chart

DeletedUser

TWStats is also a couple days behind the actual results (ed. On OD calcs). I did a test at one point in this world and waited for all my numbers to be unchanged. This took I think 3 days from the time I stopped. I made one attack on myself and did nothing else. TWStats updated I believe 3 days later.

DeletedUser

Looks like the big guy is beginning to crumble ;)

I hate to say it guys, but I told you so! Shame INSO didnt see it coming, perhaps then they might of saved the account - what a shame to see all Marco's and INSO's hard work go to waste!

Shad, i think a congratulations to the whole of PWC is in order? ;)

Oh yeh and what happened to INSO players not running away? Here is a graphical representation of Marco running away from PWC:

[spoil]
ngbbs4afeef4f4f19b.jpg
[/spoil]

And a warning to the rest of INSO! Run, or else your next! :icon_twisted:

[spoil]
pandabearcrossing-full.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

legend....do you always look down the barrel of a loaded gun right before it fires?....sure seems like you do.

DeletedUser

You guys have launched on me twice now. I don't think I'm planning on going anywhere.

DeletedUser

Shreck i honestly have no idea what you are on about...

And captain, i wouldnt have it any other way ;)