Congratulations to Nathan Hunt of PWC

DeletedUser

I apologize for my earlier banter if you took it that I have a big head and am self centered. If you knew me, you would know that these are not true. My rants in here are as I stated, for your benefit. Unlike Marco, I do not have 2000 villages in one cluster. Also unlike Marco, I am a team player and my work in this game is always for the betterment of my tribe. I love it how easy it is to set you and the others off. Half the time the posts in here make no sense. People would rather go back and forth with all the he said/she said garbage instead of discussing what is actually going on in game.

We have a war going on that as has been said will more then likely end this world. You guys gained a victory when Marco deleted. Yeah for you. Who cares what someone said about him 3, 6 or 9 months ago? If he is a tribemate of mine then heck yeah I'm going to boost him up. Until WindOfWar deleted, every person on this world had to consider him one of the top 5 best players. Same goes with Marco. Would you expect us to bad mouth him while he is in our tribe? That would be wrong. Now that he ditched out on us though, we finally got to see his true colors.

As for you making me your next target, if that happens so be it. That's why we play this game. It's nice to know though that our enemies make decisions based on how much you don't like an individual player instead of making strategic decisions that are better for your tribe in the long run.

DeletedUser67103

I apologize for my earlier banter if you took it that I have a big head and am self centered. If you knew me, you would know that these are not true. My rants in here are as I stated, for your benefit. Unlike Marco, I do not have 2000 villages in one cluster. Also unlike Marco, I am a team player and my work in this game is always for the betterment of my tribe. I love it how easy it is to set you and the others off. Half the time the posts in here make no sense. People would rather go back and forth with all the he said/she said garbage instead of discussing what is actually going on in game.

We have a war going on that as has been said will more then likely end this world. You guys gained a victory when Marco deleted. Yeah for you. Who cares what someone said about him 3, 6 or 9 months ago? If he is a tribemate of mine then heck yeah I'm going to boost him up. Until WindOfWar deleted, every person on this world had to consider him one of the top 5 best players. Same goes with Marco. Would you expect us to bad mouth him while he is in our tribe? That would be wrong. Now that he ditched out on us though, we finally got to see his true colors.

As for you making me your next target, if that happens so be it. That's why we play this game. It's nice to know though that our enemies make decisions based on how much you don't like an individual player instead of making strategic decisions that are better for your tribe in the long run.

As I have stated before in my prior postings in the other thread I see and this game becomes VERY competitive so u must understand that anything posted here would tick sum1 off...it just pisses me off when sum1 has such a ego...ok yea u defeated alot of our nukes and didnt give us much too work on,but like u said yay for u...who cares!!!

ok Ur right Marcco was a Big player and thats all i can say about him as i didnt get the chance to know him,but when he dumps his tribemates and his tribe like that,it just comes to show what a person he really is as u said.

as for U stating that im going to make u my next target,well it would be nice to see what u got,bu knowing me Im more of a strategic player and a team player so maybe down the road or maybe soon,but u will fall sooner or later beleive me u wont last that long in K46...BWAHAHA
~BM

DeletedUser

Regarding Darline, I wondered that one too...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BM theres no need to let Captain get all up in your grizzle, hes actually one of the more sensible posters from Inso. So if your going to argue with him you'll need to be a little more even headed and nt use thos abbr. tht mk u sound dum.

DeletedUser

you know ORION is dieing when Darline jumps from ORION to PR?? :O

I beleive I can speak for my friend of 3 years when I say that it was a conflict of interests.

Darline has a great many of friends in PR.
And she joined us to fight with us in our campaigns,
that barred ORION from joining in on because of diplomacy.

Thank you.

p.s. Darline is the Jelly filled donut, to my police force.

DeletedUser

blahhhh... blahhhh... blahhh..

Mate, You remind me of myself when I was cocky..

DeletedUser

still why jump a sinking ship onto another ship thats already sunk and people are holding on to driftwood

And your saying that INSO doesnt have a few leaks in its boat?
Mate, I'd grab a bucket...

"The fallen shall rise from their ashes and claim their rightful thrown."

DeletedUser

And your saying that INSO doesnt have a few leaks in its boat?
Mate, I'd grab a bucket...

"The fallen shall rise from their ashes and claim their rightful thrown."

I didn't say that at all i don't see where i did. Every tribe has been damaged just PR is the worst their boat isn't even a boat anymore its driftwood

shagohad

lol +1 to the last 2 posts

pr to me doesnt even seem like a tribe
and yea as of late inso has had its problems

then again....... no tribe is totally "water tight"

DeletedUser

PR who?

When was the last post quoting PR stats against the 'campaigns' they are running? Any offers?

DeletedUser86058

We are not running just taking care of our area and dealing with what comes up.

DeletedUser

We are not running just taking care of our area and dealing with what comes up.

No Shag, it means we have more inactive than active, so we got plenty of easy wins. I am sure the time will come when PR is noticed again and they will have one active player, 30 odd inactive but made to look active and not a clue what to do!

Fefalas

or in the end the few active left will have nobled all the inactives :) leaving 5 players with 30 mil points each, then they invade the world and kill everyone,

DeletedUser

And then you wake up and realize you are merging with another lost tribe.

DeletedUser86058

Ya you see you guys think the wrong way all the time. We are here. This forum is for the bigger tribe to boost there ego and say we did this and that we just sit and watch. We have no egos here. So all say what you want we are doing what we need and will do what we need. Hello all that do know me and not just my tribe all tribes out there. Yes i know must will not say a word or a hello but Hello to all. Remember all this is just a game and we made friends and enemys and people we do not want to talk to at all. But all in all this is a game and i enjoyed this game as many have also. So all say what you want does not bother our tribe. As i said before we will take care of our area. Thank you Rmem5667

No Shag, it means we have more inactive than active, so we got plenty of easy wins. I am sure the time will come when PR is noticed again and they will have one active player, 30 odd inactive but made to look active and not a clue what to do!

we are not in the war you guys are so it will not be posted

Last edited by a moderator:

shagohad

Ya you see you guys think the wrong way all the time. We are here. Im trying to act like i believe this This forum is for the bigger tribe to boost there ego and say we did this and that we just sit and watch. We have no egos (scratch that last word and add People) here. So all say what you want we are doing what we need and will do what we need. Hello all that do know me and not just my tribe all tribes out there. Yes i know must will not say a word or a hello but Hello to all. Remember all this is just a game and we made friends and enemys and people we do not want to talk to at all. But all in all this is a game and i enjoyed this game as many have also.(basically he jus said a farewell message for the whole tribe of inactives) So all say what you want does not bother our tribe becasue their not around so see it and get offended. As i said before we will take care of our area. Thank you (i hope they believe me) Rmem5667

we are not in the war you guys are so it will not be posted

reading between the lines.............. =P

DeletedUser86058

Ya that was funny but just as you have done i could do the same. But i do not stoop to that i just tell it like it is. So all enjoy the game and remember this is a game not RL if you die here you come back if you die in RL that is it. So lets all enjoy the game. So go ahead add your read between this lines again. Don't care but again just like you done i am sure others can add to your comments. Thank again Rmem5667

shagohad

im jus messin wit u remem im not bashin jus havin a lil fun =P