Congratz DICE

DeletedUser

What is with all this criticism of MvvM?

All right he is presenting an opinion contrary to the dice players. Does that justify you attempting to insult him?, No. Does that mean he deserves personal insults?, No. Is his contrary opinion correct? well that is open to debate.

That said if you disagree, argue. If someone disagree's with you and think that is grounds to insult their intelligence (as has clearly been attempted in some posts) then you are clearly self absorbed.

This was meant to be a discussion about a Dice ODA stat achievement and yet only a handful of posts have related to the topic.

DeletedUser

MvvM, when are you planning to quit? Can't you see we all wish you'd go away? And you ARE going to get some tribe to war XVI soon, mark my words.

If you think that a tribe would declare on XVI solely based on mvvm forum activity, then you are very naive. And since when do you speak in the name of "all"?

DeletedUser

@ albul, It was a joke.
@stooge, he has got to be the most anti-Dice guy on this planet who argues without facts.

mvvm

I am waiting for XVI to give the OK for Dice to noble their hearts out at MvvM.

First, dice can show me what they got anytime they feel ready [please add crude and insulting remark here, ask nhudini if youre not sure]

Second, if dice wishes to insult my person as an attempt to discredit me thats fine

Third, if dice wishes to get me infracted and my posts deleted for what they feel are insults to them after i respond to their slanderous libels and gibberish analyses, go ahead, idc

Fourth, i will not in any way be intimidated by someone that advocates suicide:

now go play hopscotch on the freeway. :icon_razz:

and before you say it was a joke and,

funny94-1.jpg

Was a suggestion.... Just a way to put you out of your misery and ours. I do hope you will consider it.... :icon_razz:

very nice, i just hope this isnt a regular theme over at dice, and you claim to a professional? well you sure do know how to motivate ppl

Fifth, are you the next dwarven king epic weirdo? have you been asked by your friends at dice to come and troll then post meaningless statements to try and help their cause? either way it doesnt matter, nice try though

funny78.jpg

DeletedUser

First, dice can show me what they got anytime they feel ready [please add crude and insulting remark here, ask nhudini if youre not sure]

Second, if dice wishes to insult my person as an attempt to discredit me thats fine

Third, if dice wishes to get me infracted and my posts deleted for what they feel are insults to them after i respond to their slanderous libels and gibberish analyses, go ahead, idc

Fourth, i will not in any way be intimidated by someone that advocates suicide:

and before you say it was a joke and,

funny94-1.jpg

very nice, i just hope this isnt a regular theme over at dice, and you claim to a professional? well you sure do know how to motivate ppl

Fifth, are you the next dwarven king epic weirdo? have you been asked by your friends at dice to come and troll then post meaningless statements to try and help their cause? either way it doesnt matter, nice try though

funny78.jpg

MvvM, the extent of your posts have been to pick and choose what you want to see. If you choose to ignore the smiley at the end of the post (which typically implies sarcasm and/or a joke), then do so to your heart's content. On the other hand, a player who makes fun of other people's names has shown the world that he/she is not mature, and thus unworthy of the attention of those who attempt to avoid the general flaming of the world.

Should one attempt to degrade your forum personality, (of which you've done a considerable amount to yourself) all that is required is a general quote of any of your posts. Every post that you make tends to make fun of someone, play the part of the victim, or otherwise criticize Dice. It tends to be repetitive, reflects badly on you, and in turns wastes the time of those who actually do attempt to use the PnP for politics and propaganda.

A common counterargument by you is that you could care less about what people think of you. If so, then why are you here? It is clear that you're not making any dent in the reputation of Dice, nor are you gaining credibility as time goes on (like many posters, including myself, who started out as another noob). There's no purpose for you to be here besides to hear yourself speak, if you don't care about what people think of you, and thus your posts are, at this point, useless and uninformative.

I'd like to conclude by saying that while I do believe your posts are useless and uninformative, that I concede your right to post. While I question your intent, I can't force you from to stop posting your obviously useless comments in the manner you have until now.

ChillyAcademic

He probably posts that way just to get people like you all riled up.... :| If he isn't posting valid points, no response is necessary. If someone insults my ability to play, I don't need to give a response or defend myself. My actions prove more than words ever could. Of course, some people respond to him just to keep him going even though neither party really cares. :p

On another note, I can't seem to get anyone to reply to my forum posts. ^^ Seriously, the last three posts I've posted either sucked so much no one wanted to respond or they were so awesome that no one could dispute them. ^^

DeletedUser

He probably posts that way just to get people like you all riled up.... :| If he isn't posting valid points, no response is necessary. If someone insults my ability to play, I don't need to give a response or defend myself. My actions prove more than words ever could. Of course, some people respond to him just to keep him going even though neither party really cares. :p

On another note, I can't seem to get anyone to reply to my forum posts. ^^ Seriously, the last three posts I've posted either sucked so much no one wanted to respond or they were so awesome that no one could dispute them. ^^

Done just for you :lol:. I have therefore responded.

He doesn't get me riled up. He confuses me, but besides that I'm more confused by his behavior than I am angry.

mvvm

MvvM, the extent of your posts have been to pick and choose what you want to see. If you choose to ignore the smiley at the end of the post (which typically implies sarcasm and/or a joke), then do so to your heart's content. On the other hand, a player who makes fun of other people's names has shown the world that he/she is not mature, and thus unworthy of the attention of those who attempt to avoid the general flaming of the world.

Should one attempt to degrade your forum personality, (of which you've done a considerable amount to yourself) all that is required is a general quote of any of your posts. Every post that you make tends to make fun of someone, play the part of the victim, or otherwise criticize Dice. It tends to be repetitive, reflects badly on you, and in turns wastes the time of those who actually do attempt to use the PnP for politics and propaganda.

A common counterargument by you is that you could care less about what people think of you. If so, then why are you here? It is clear that you're not making any dent in the reputation of Dice, nor are you gaining credibility as time goes on (like many posters, including myself, who started out as another noob). There's no purpose for you to be here besides to hear yourself speak, if you don't care about what people think of you, and thus your posts are, at this point, useless and uninformative.

I'd like to conclude by saying that while I do believe your posts are useless and uninformative, that I concede your right to post. While I question your intent, I can't force you from to stop posting your obviously useless comments in the manner you have until now.

boo hoo :icon_cry:

and dice's mo is simply to attack any poster that disagrees w/ them, congratulations into turning all my flames into personal attacks against me diverting attention from yourselves and attempting to turn attention unto me, which i must say you are quite successful at given that there are so many ppl here that still feel the need to brown nose to your fail tribe

you say i want attention, repeatedly; but no, thats just another ploy to turn the attention to me, and whenever i post some truths you wish to remain dice secrets or at least arent supposed to get out

im sure you would love for me to give you enough info so that you can determine who your spies (yes plural) are but that would spoil all my fun

so while i feel that your counterposts are completely irrelevant to matters at hand, i do applaud your abilities to divert attention from yourselves (so perhaps that little tic toc propaganda piece did help a little)

DeletedUser

I'd like to give MvvM my sincere congratulations on one of his few posts without awkward pictures. Anyways..
MvvM said:
and dice's mo is simply to attack any poster that disagrees w/ them,
Hypocrisy.....

MvvM said:
congratulations into turning all my flames into personal attacks against me
Congratulations on turning all your flames on personal attacks against yourself...
A guy with a foot sticking out of his mouth isn't going to offend anyone.

mvvm said:
diverting attention from yourselves and attempting to turn attention unto me,
Again, hypocrisy.

mvvm said:
which i must say you are quite successful at given that there are so many ppl here that still feel the need to brown nose to your fail tribe
Well, they PnP decently. I can name someone who doesn't.