Console Gaming

DeletedUser541

I didn't like that add... man it was WeIrD.

Besides, appart from PS3 levitating, what guarantees me that my PS3 won't blow up like Sony laptops are doing recently? :p

heil002

because consoles are not powered by lithium batteries, laptops are

DeletedUser541

Ahh, true :)
But who knows... maybe we get the 'Disc Read Error' with PS3 too :p

DeletedUser3343

And here I am, using a 10 GB HDD :D

More realistic IA doesn't mean the gameplay is going to be better...
Online Gameplay will be a copy of what XBox and X360 have now.
Dual Shock was IMO one of the worst controllers this gen, I mean... I rather use the original XBox controller... And the PS3 controller won't even be Dual SHOCK as they removed the rumble feature :icon_wink:
They were facing a lot of lawsuits and were forced to remove it, then they added a cheap gimmic of the WiiMote's motion sensors as a last resort.
And that button you are talking about? Xbox already have it.
All that Sony does is copy, copy, copy...

so true, and then if you copy something they did they will find a way to put a DRM on it so you can't, and then they sue you, and make a media source that only their products can use...

SONY SUCKS!!!
They need to learn how to do business

I'm gona get the xbox 360 and the wii (360 for halo 3 and the wii because I like the controller)

DeletedUser

Next gen gaming is something that's very interesting. It’s a great time to be a gamer, with the mass market ever so increasing and candy eyes appearances and extra multimedia purposes for systems make it more appearing for others. Although, coming from a die hard Nintendo fan I’m really looking forward to the wii. And, this console war will be very interesting to see who stands up higher than the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you people that bought the xbox 360 and the ps3 need your head examined. why would you pay $600+ for a machine that only plays games when you can buy a brand new top of the line comp for $500(least you can here) that will play ALL those same games with better graphics plus a zillion other things your game machine cant do. im a huge gamer but ill wait till the price comes down to its realistic value of $150 cause thats all its worth. the only reason they made you pay $600 for it is cause they seen you suckers coming a thousand miles away. i bet it cost them about $25 to make each one. i got my 1st ps2 last year :) before that i stuck to the ps1 for the same reason im not getting the ps3. if you all remember the ps2 started at $800+ i bought my 1st comp instead when the ps2 came out for those exact reasons listed above