Console Gaming

DeletedUser

Preordered PS3 today, Cant wait. Bastard was EXPENSIVE let me tell you!

DeletedUser541

Totally not worth it in my opinion. It's a PS2 with better graphics...

DeletedUser

better graphics, better gameplay, online gameplay, massive hard drive, cool controllers :lol:

and of course, bragging rights to your friends.

DeletedUser541

Better Graphics, yeah ok.
Better Gameplay? It will be the same as PS2...
Online Gameplay? PS2 already gives you this...(and XBox and X360 and Wii wil...and they are all cheaper than PS3.)
Massive Hard Drive... Your computer HDD is probably bigger...:icon_rolleyes:
Cool Controllers? They are the same as the Dual Shock 2... where's the cool in that?

DeletedUser

gameplay will be different, better drive engine means AI is more realistic in what they do.
Online gameplay is going to have a whole host of new features.
a 60gb hard drive, thats enourmous, ye your HDD is probably bigger, but 60gb is still alot.
The controllers are ergonomically designed for better grip and comfort while playing, so how are they not cool? yes they are the same as ps2 controllers but they are also cool, and i think they are introducing a button in the middle which enables direct acces to the internet.

although i do agree with you, it is very overpriced, that's why I am going to wait for the price to come down.

heil002

60gb enourmous?

60gb to me isnothing.

if it was TB not GB, then I would be thinking differently, 60GB would store about 20 small DVD images, simply not enough for me. dam 60gb wouldnt even store my mp3's

DeletedUser541

And here I am, using a 10 GB HDD :D

More realistic IA doesn't mean the gameplay is going to be better...
Online Gameplay will be a copy of what XBox and X360 have now.
Dual Shock was IMO one of the worst controllers this gen, I mean... I rather use the original XBox controller... And the PS3 controller won't even be Dual SHOCK as they removed the rumble feature :icon_wink:
They were facing a lot of lawsuits and were forced to remove it, then they added a cheap gimmic of the WiiMote's motion sensors as a last resort.
And that button you are talking about? Xbox already have it.
All that Sony does is copy, copy, copy...

heil002

I seriously hope your joking brithor, 10gb hdd?

you must be using something like a p2 processor, or less.

I dont mean to insult, but dam 10gb...wow!

DeletedUser541

No, I'm not joking :p
I'm using 2 10GB HDD's right now, AMD Athlon 1000Hz, 256mb Ram and a 64 mb GForce II :)

heil002

jeez, next time i plan to goto spain (UK here), I will message you, I could bring some of my old components and upgrade your machine for you.

sad to say that my car (before I crashed it) had 40GB of storage in it (installed my laptop in there, linked to the stereo, and had 2 mini screens installed in the back to play video music).

Pimped my ride :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

jeez, next time i plan to goto spain (UK here), I will message you, I could bring some of my old components and upgrade your machine for you.

sad to say that my car (before I crashed it) had 40GB of storage in it (installed my laptop in there, linked to the stereo, and had 2 mini screens installed in the back to play video music).

Pimped my ride :icon_biggrin:
Give me your crashed car,probably is better than mine.

heil002

not when the car is literally 2-3ft shorter than it should be. The entire chassis was twisted.

thats what happens when you hit trees at about 60mph.

heil002

60mph against a brick wall isnt that bad, as the wall breaks apart, and you go through it.

against a big tree, well that hurts, trees dont break apart, they just stop you dead in your tracks

60mph to 0mph in 0 seconds.yes that hurts