Construction Manager - save resources

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StandBy

Reaction score
So I have two different functions I would like to see added to Account manager.

1. I would like to see the ability to change how many troops account manager queues at a time. So maybe including the option for us to specify maybe 100 spears be queued every time instead of it queueing only 50 spears at a time or maybe we want to set it to 20 at a time if maybe we have a new barb village we capped and would like to queue less at once. I can see this being effective in both regular worlds as well as in speed by not really increasing the amount of time account manager has to check if it needs to increase troops, but simply increasing the amount of troops it queues at once.

2. I would like to see the option to have a set amount of resources kept from construction queues much like it gives you the option to restrict resources for troops queues in account manager. I think this change would allow us to prioritize troop production over building production and it makes sense to be able to have a set amount of resources to remain untouched as it can be done for troops...

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns. I really hope you are able to implements these changes.

Thanks,
~StandBy

Last edited by a moderator: