Contenders

DeletedUser92753

Its obvious Deceit and BMF are the only superpowers remaining, and as of now that war is pure speculation.

I am more interested in what everyone thinks of the other tribes. What tribe can possibly unite the south, and what tribes remain that can be considered skilled?

imo, THUNDR deserves a mention by still being around and being wedged between deceit and BMF. Recent records have them even keeping up with BMF in caps against each other (relatively of course). :icon_surprised:

South is too chaotic atm to be sure and ~WE~ does not seem to desire to make a decisive move. :icon_cry:

Any thoughts?

rich26ca

is it speculation?

I don't think so i think the war is happening what is speculation is when, which has been commented on from both sides and everyone else. the thought pattern from both sides is yes the biggest challenge would be each other. How ever with that said then what. if one does infact win. what kind of world would it be for the winner. the outlook of defeating 20 other tribes handedly there is no fun in that.

However if you eat all the small tribes now growing too immense size then go to war now that will be interesting. average players 3 mill+ on both sides going at it with no interferance from the small rim tribes.

Deceit already almost has the north won, and the fall of X X will mean Deceit hitting the 100 mill mark and taking the north west.

as for ~WE~ there in a tuff situation they have to be careful, they know they are the power in the south and others do as well. but they have to be careful as just cause you recruit and gain territory and members and points doesn't mean you can contend with tribes that have been around from the start and rule the top of this world. it will be important for we to move slowly and tread carefully as to not upset the balance that is here now. If they mass recruit to close the gap then they risk a few things.

1. spies
2. Bring more attention on them from the larger tribes
3. Unproven members during war

as i said they really need to move slowly and recruit cautiously to avoid confrontation with certain tribes so they can bring in talent with out the pressure of major war. then when ready make a move.

but hey thats just my opinion,

DeletedUser92753

is it speculation?

I don't think so i think the war is happening what is speculation is when, which has been commented on from both sides and everyone else. the thought pattern from both sides is yes the biggest challenge would be each other. How ever with that said then what. if one does infact win. what kind of world would it be for the winner. the outlook of defeating 20 other tribes handedly there is no fun in that.

I meant the details as there is no war. Of course there will be one, but trying to find details past that is still speculation. Well this all is actually haha. I just meant, is there anyone besides Deceit and BMF that could win this world? Or has it already reached its end phase where the actually winning is only a matter of time rather than a question of whoe?

DeletedUser

No, it is not guaranteed that Deceit or BMF will win the world. I direct you to world 10 history. CTRL was the leader of the world by far, a huge gap between them and the competitors both in skill and points. However, this led them to becoming bored before they won the world, and so they went into a kind of sleep mode. After a while of basically being dormant, all the other tribes attacked them, and before the CTRL players really started reacting they had already taken huge losses, and CTRL fell apart.

Really winning a world is about maintaining activity for years on end, and so far the tribes that have won worlds (or are close) are usually either pre-mades, or large alliances.

That said there is still the chance that somehow both tribes fall, (inactivity, gangbanged, real life, w/e) and then leaves it to whoever. The reason so few tribes have won a world is because it is incredibly difficult to actually conquer that many villages against similarly skilled players, and because its such a long-term commitment.

As for the question of the south, I see either ~WE~ or one of the smaller yet stable tribes (possible depending on how long this world continues) gaining control of the south, or Deceit and BMF growing their way into the south instead of fighting.

DeletedUser

Whats really sad to me is you wont be around to see the end and I'll miss all your insights to enlighten my game experience!

calipzo80

emoticon-00140-rofl.gif
Sooo good alyokat.. :lol:

Now let's see the world map, well I took one of the updating one.. Only REALLY has border with Deceit(well yeah BMF and WE too ofcourse..). So I think there is no need of "south superpower" or whatever.. If other SE tribes care of future enemy, they might merge or just give support by joining other tribe for moment. Maybe some long range nukes and fakes. Just my opinion, there is no need of merge anytime soon.

DeletedUser

i think this will come down to when BMF decides to move against the Deceit. i don't see deceit moving against BMF for a while because they have two (X X, and Horde F.) if not three (~WE~?) smaller tribes to eat and with such a large lead on the world their is only one way for them to go, up. BMF has to make its move i think if it has any hope of defeating deceit because, assuming Deceit reamains active their is a small chance of BMF catching up, in points or troops. i think the time to move is now because if they attack now the Horde F. will follow and even if the current opinion of them is low they will distract Deceit players which may turn the edge in their favor. if they don't move deciet will control the west, even more than now, and they will find themselves alone.

rich26ca

i think this will come down to when BMF decides to move against the Deceit. i don't see deceit moving against BMF for a while because they have two (X X, and Horde F.) if not three (~WE~?) smaller tribes to eat and with such a large lead on the world their is only one way for them to go, up. BMF has to make its move i think if it has any hope of defeating deceit because, assuming Deceit reamains active their is a small chance of BMF catching up, in points or troops. i think the time to move is now because if they attack now the Horde F. will follow and even if the current opinion of them is low they will distract Deceit players which may turn the edge in their favor. if they don't move deciet will control the west, even more than now, and they will find themselves alone.

I would agree if BMF could get either X X or horde to send decent attacks. see the prob with the theory is both those tribe do ok supporting each other but suck when attacking. at best XX could soak up 4-5 of our members 3-4 for horde still leaving 30+ members to deal with BMF.

along with this BMF has some small tribe to worry about as well like thundR, NB, DALR, Insane, really all of which could do the very same thing to BMF as Horde and XX can. so its a pretty even front, except it would appear our players are more active and more aggressive on average then BMF and that is why we notch them out ever so slightly atm.

A said before its more interesting to remove the nub tribes. grow fortify and let the big dogs go at it in the end. other wise its a time waste nobling nothing and nobodies as you have done all the hard work already. and that is assuming there is a winner, which it could be a tie losses in one k but wins in another for months and months.

DeletedUser92753

I understand that it will be BMF and Deceit fighting it out, but only Calipzo had attempted to answer the question. What other tribes besides the big two show any signs of promise for the future?

rich26ca

well thats just it other then ~WE~ no one has shown any real grit in the south and why merger talks are happening all over the place to strengthen themselves and become a power. which is still possible...

DeletedUser92753

What is the situation down there? It seems only those of the west are talking on the forums. Is that mosaic of tribes down there fighting or just co-existing?

DeletedUser92753

That may be, I don't have time to follow them IG. What is your take on the South East?

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
south east is a bit odd it was controlled by duck! and nion and then duck! got nion to disband (by mailing them? i think, i dont know the full story) and then Duck! disbanded so now theres really (the main Duck! guys), k77 (no idea who these guys are), nion, duesex and south!. theres not really any wars going on just a bit of fighting

DeletedUser

The south east is essentially a bunch of tribes, many (if not all of them) are just fragments of another tribe, or what their tribe once was. Duck! had a lockdown on that area, now the =DH= and Duck! fragments are all over the place, along with NiOn which got hit pretty hard by a few Duck! members making them not trust each other. As for whats going on, they are pretty much skirmishing right now, a lot like tribes do after about 1-2 months to gain control of their area. They aren't full blown wars (from my knowledge) but more nukes and nobles between localized groups to try to grow or assert dominance of their area. It would seem to me that a lot of them might have reason to stay out of the public light for a while to reduce exposure to what they are doing.

I would say ~WE~ is the only one able to come to a degree of superpower in a recent time, because of placement, current size, stability, coordination, skill, etc. If you extend the time out farther than a few months (I would say ~WE~ would require at least 4-6 months to grow sufficiently, not including BMF and Deceit would likely grow as well, to become as large, barring any large alliances/mergers/temporary family type things) its anyone's game.

calipzo80

Okay, the south east have only one way to get out of this, kill worse and keep best. With that I mean, we got over 100 decent members in that direction, now we won't make family tribe. SE should just start clearing the area to keep member count low and village count high. Then if needed, two-three best tribes can merge and be the "superpower". I don't like this word.

And bhawb, come here, SE... we got many barbs you would like, only thing is that it might be mine or someone else's farm.

rich26ca

^^

what he said ;P

makes sense really... i still vote for ~WE~ dropping some of there less capable players in favor of recruitment of better players in the south expanding east to fill in holes between them and new members. then a the hodge podge of tribes in the south east all come together and create a tribe. these two go at it and merge in the end to create a better "super power"(i too do not like this word) in the south. then we could have a three way war in the end the more the merrier really, lol ;D

DeletedUser92753

there is a split between Cots and ~WE~, are we looking at Duck syndrome for the southern tribe or is this a good move?

DeletedUser96641

QUOTE=rich26ca
However if you eat all the small tribes now growing too immense size then go to war now that will be interesting. average players 3 mill+ on both sides going at it with no interferance from the small rim tribes.

-Yes but if that were to happen the world might become even more uniteresting since both sides will each control half of the world, probably meaning the world will turn into a huge stalemate battle like in w4 that will continue for years on end. if the fight happened now, at least a definite winner would emerge sooner.

calipzo80

Duck syndrome? Whaat?

*runs search for "Duck syndrome"*

OT, W4, W34, W21, not that, aah there it is, W49 - thread "Contenders".

Now tell me, what is Duck syndrome? Tribe splitting up? That annoys me a lot, get over already :icon_rolleyes:

And this is only good. More splits, less people in tribes, more wars and soon we will have one big merge and we finally have 40 members in one tribe, so called south "superpower".

Another break is coming, boring, ehh?