Contenders

rich26ca

I'm not meaning to flame at all here actually just point it out, bhawb seem to be looking for advice more then anything and he seems to pick out what he hears like anyone else and applies what he can if he can. so i just broke it down, more a correction then a flame. atleast that is how i attended it ;D

DeletedUser

"fear of being persecuted for... nationality, membership of a particular social group, or political opinion"

Fear of persecution has absolutely nothing to do with leaving a dead tribe to join another.

Take it to the realm of sports. You are a good player, you've had a pretty good career, but you're team recently started falling apart. You get an offer from another team that wants you, and they are in a much better situation than your current one, do you stay or leave?

A true refugee is a civilian, in the context of the UN. These are people that cannot protect themselves, so they find solace in another place. The things you are talking about are more like if France got its butt kicked by Germany, so some of France's military that is still wanting to fight joins up with Britain's army so they can more efficiently work. That is a much more accurate example of what happens than saying refugee. Its a term people have come up with in this game that doesn't really fit (like nuke).

edit: and yes rich, that is a large part of why I go on the externals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wait...

I think many of us who went XX to EHorde weren't running in fear, more like regrouping with an active tribe. We also had members leave for other tribes including Deceit. People leave for a variety of reasons, but when your tribe is crumbling, staying is foolish and finding some more mates to fight along side makes sense.

Especially in a world where you can only support tribe members. It's a real bitch getting inactives to send you support or to know how to support them!

DeletedUser

Well, let's sum it. They have XX refugees (yes, we've launched on most of them who moved over). They had Tag refugees, for which we gave them an ultimatum. Ever since the Horde took their stance against Deceit, we've effectively been at 'war'. We've just been skirmishing since then. Let me clear up that there is no scapegoating going on. I don't pass judgement on EHorde or XX for their recent merge for activity. But they can effectively consider our ongoing war just that, ongoing. We won't let up or stop just because those from XX have moved, but we do wish you better luck and thank you for sticking it out so long with your inactives. Hopefully with the Horde, you'll get a better set of tribemates to make this more interesting.

DeletedUser

but we do wish you better luck and thank you for sticking it out so long with your inactives. Hopefully with the Horde, you'll get a better set of tribemates to make this more interesting.

Thats all we hope for, a good war.

DeletedUser9112

Well, let's sum it. They have XX refugees (yes, we've launched on most of them who moved over). They had Tag refugees, for which we gave them an ultimatum. Ever since the Horde took their stance against Deceit, we've effectively been at 'war'. We've just been skirmishing since then. Let me clear up that there is no scapegoating going on. I don't pass judgement on EHorde or XX for their recent merge for activity. But they can effectively consider our ongoing war just that, ongoing. We won't let up or stop just because those from XX have moved, but we do wish you better luck and thank you for sticking it out so long with your inactives. Hopefully with the Horde, you'll get a better set of tribemates to make this more interesting.

Of corse u wont let up or stop. It's a war game and the goal is to dominate all. That is what Deceit is trying to do on the western side of the map. The other tribes are trying to make it just another day by banning together. Our little tribe is no threat to u. But u know as well as I do, u surround us...on all sides. Common since will tell u that u want Horde, XX, Titans and any other tribe on this side of the map gone.

DeletedUser

disbanded

Looks like the old XX tribe completely disbanded now, sure did crumble fast.

It seems like RL is one of the biggest tribe killers - sure it takes another player (or players) to nudge that along, but I've lost track of how many people who were active one day suddenly vanished.

DeletedUser92753

Looks like the old XX tribe completely disbanded now, sure did crumble fast.

It seems like RL is one of the biggest tribe killers - sure it takes another player (or players) to nudge that along, but I've lost track of how many people who were active one day suddenly vanished.

Quite a coincidence how RL always manages to catch up with people when they get attacked. Its as if RL knows!