Contests Feedback Thread

Zonalgman

Reaction score
Once upon a time their lived a greedy fat warlord who was looking for villages..........wrong place...oops

cappy1

Reaction score
The August competition closed on 28/08/2020, but what date will the winners be announced? Number of entrants were low, but eight of us DID enter the competition.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Tribal Wars Team
Contest Moderator
Reaction score
The August competition closed on 28/08/2020, but what date will the winners be announced? Number of entrants were low, but eight of us DID enter the competition.
Replied on other thread.

CoffeeMate101

Reaction score
Thank goodness for these kids and teenagers who dont work and dont have a paying job! LOL. So they waste their time smoking and drinking beer and chasing women. Like the heathen of the world. But anyway, there was already a contest about this in the meme 2020. People who get into altercations are nothing but no good providers nobodies. Small minded pea brain people. I apologize if I came a bit rude about this, but I do not smell something nice about the players here on this forum.

CoffeeMate101

Reaction score
Thank goodness for these kids and teenagers who dont work and dont have a paying job! LOL. So they waste their time smoking and drinking beer and chasing women. Like the heathen of the world. But anyway, there was already a contest about this in the meme 2020. People who get into altercations are nothing but no good providers nobodies. Small minded pea brain people. I apologize if I came a bit rude about this, but I do not smell something nice about the players here on this forum.
Please dont get me in trouble forum staff!