Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

Happy New Year guys!

The on going discussions on K46 grabbed my attention, as I have played alongside many who are claiming themselves to be the taskmasters in K46. I place my Bet on Moar! have played against them on W43, and terminus is an excellent leader. HeftySmurf hmmmm.... Big talker, less actions lolz. Still remember your stint on world49 ;)

Sellsword

Asian? hahaha. This is new for me. I know that my English is far from the real thing...but come on man...Europeean blood cells are crawling into my veins.
But thank you.

Your "accent" is remarkably similar to that of a TW friend of mine from Malaysia. My bad!

DeletedUser

bro. you dont know me. check the names 'socrates jc'check the name 'seagryfyn'. i am legend on tw.

Are you claiming to be Seagryfyn? I have it on pretty good authority that you're not Sea..and she's a female to start things off. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think he means he played with famous people... heck, he even played with me i think, not sure if that makes him a legend though:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Are you claiming to be Seagryfyn? I have it on pretty good authority that you're not Sea..and she's a female to start things off. :icon_eek:

Pretty sure SG would tear wolve apart... :icon_redface:
And yes, theyre different people. Least... I hope so...

@ Sacredfool, I still remember that um... "stunning" event you pulled on w16... Glad your doing better for yourself though :icon_wink:
Ah..but that's off topic. Ignore me! :D

-Spyke

DeletedUser

@ Sacredfool, I still remember that um... "stunning" event you pulled on w16... Glad your doing better for yourself though :icon_wink:

but i am always doing well till i quit :icon_redface: it's just the moment that I quit in that's sometimes eeeeeehhmmmm..... unfortunate.

Nice to see you, an no i am not gonna ignore you!

DeletedUser

but i am always doing well till i quit :icon_redface: it's just the moment that I quit in that's sometimes eeeeeehhmmmm..... unfortunate.

Nice to see you, an no i am not gonna ignore you!

Oh thats one to say it :lol:

And aye, it's mutual. Running into a lot of old w16 players here. Brings fond memories. Hope you guys have gotten better. I don't wanna be disappointed if I end up trying to noble you! :lol:

-Spyke

DeletedUser

K46 news. Forgot to post this : DAY TIMES losses from the 30th.

Troops lost : 18 spear, 1503 axe, 1762 LC, 1 pally, 4 nobles.

Ouch. Thats gotta hurt.

Oh noes! No more toys!

+1 for impressive army build this early.
- 8979 for population killed this early

silvereclipes

Oh thats one to say it :lol:

And aye, it's mutual. Running into a lot of old w16 players here. Brings fond memories. Hope you guys have gotten better. I don't wanna be disappointed if I end up trying to noble you! :lol:

-Spyke

Yes Spkye it is nice seeing some old faces from W16 an most of of them my old GUN mates was good times back then now pass me my lager an lets drink.

DeletedUser

Yes Spkye it is nice seeing some old faces from W16 an most of of them my old GUN mates was good times back then now pass me my lager an lets drink.

+1 for GUNs ! My fist go as Duke after Heritage G left! Boy was I PISSED when they banned me for a stupid joke in a joke forum! Youll noticed I dragged Wolverhampton666 back into TW, lol... Kali is here too.

W16 FTW :D

DeletedUser78869

K46 news. Forgot to post this : DAY TIMES losses from the 30th.

Troops lost : 18 spear, 1503 axe, 1762 LC, 1 pally, 4 nobles.

Ouch. Thats gotta hurt.

Oh noes! No more toys!

+1 for impressive army build this early.
- 8979 for population killed this early

hehe day times down a bit i would say, a fail train, but who knows, maybe hes got moar troops at home. only one way to find out ;)

DeletedUser

I've seen a handful of Plighties and an Orcsie or two aswell :icon_eek: But yeah, its you GUNs nubs for the most part :icon_wink:

So hell ya' drinking time! :icon_cool:

-Spyke

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Happy New Year guys!

The on going discussions on K46 grabbed my attention, as I have played alongside many who are claiming themselves to be the taskmasters in K46. I place my Bet on Moar! have played against them on W43, and terminus is an excellent leader. HeftySmurf hmmmm.... Big talker, less actions lolz. Still remember your stint on world49 ;)

So you know Hefty Smurf also...So how he doing in world 54?..

Is his tribe nobling everybody else:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL our Mr. T double "GUNs" flex COA was the only COA I liked better than my current sammich nommer, lol Although our current moar sammich descriptions put it over the top, imo :p +1 for TW silliness :D

DeletedUser96505

Well, the new year start in a rush way! -Hell- disbanded. After they become a kind of academy for Moar !, they ended their existence. In the same time, the main tribe of k 36, CK, is not there anymore. It was also disbanded. Big changes I will say but not unexpected. -Hell- lost their chances long time ago.

CK disbanding right at this time, will also make changes in k 46 ranking. CK had a number of reliable players. Not too many, but they have a good core. Now we will see where they will go. And what outside k 36 tribe will involve more in that area. I am curious to see if Moar ! or other k 46 tribes will try to get domination in k 36 in the next weeks. For k 46 is a good opportunity but also it will be a Pandora box. The local tribes from k 36 will manage this situation? I doubt, but never say never!

Will I have a thread k 36/46 in the next days? :)

DeletedUser96141

Well, the new year start in a rush way! -Hell- disbanded. After they become a kind of academy for Moar !, they ended their existence. In the same time, the main tribe of k 36, CK, is not there anymore. It was also disbanded. Big changes I will say but not unexpected. -Hell- lost their chances long time ago.

CK disbanding right at this time, will also make changes in k 46 ranking. CK had a number of reliable players. Not too many, but they have a good core. Now we will see where they will go. And what outside k 36 tribe will involve more in that area. I am curious to see if Moar ! or other k 46 tribes will try to get domination in k 36 in the next weeks. For k 46 is a good opportunity but also it will be a Pandora box. The local tribes from k 36 will manage this situation? I doubt, but never say never!

Will I have a thread k 36/46 in the next days? :)

most -HELL- players where already leaving to MOAR!. But personally i want a strong tribe to be set up in k36. And then that stong tribe goes to war with MOAR!

good to watch ;)

DeletedUser96505

~Glad~ has become a world top 5 tribe.
Low number of players! Aggressive tribe! Good leadership!
I am sure it will be one of the history makers in w 54.
Established in k 46 and as well in k 36 and having a good domination area, will have many chances to challenge the first position in this world.

Like I see, the east part of this world starts to be tormented. Every tribe try to settle better. Now the leadership will matter even more then skilled players.

Very important for the future of k 46, will be the reaction of core tribes. Depending on their evolution and expansion direction, k 46 will be disturbed more or less. Normally, the tribe who own k 45 is pushing east. This remain to be seen.

DeletedUser

lol, im not saying im gryf. just played with in plight on w16.. taught by the masters..