Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

smurfy: putting the 'sexy' into 'dyslexic'..

you got pwned sonshine.. flame me as you wish. just remember though, i dont give a flying turd.
:p

HeftySmurf

smurfy: putting the 'sexy' into 'dyslexic'..

you got pwned sonshine.. flame me as you wish. just remember though, i dont give a flying turd.
:p

Pwned? If we look stats wise, im here, and your member is now my farm, so yeah...

i got pwned

DeletedUser

yeah you did. any doubt. ask me, ill pm you my mobile number, we'll meet up and il dust you into the ground little man. yep, ill get infracted for this. but you know RL you<loser.bring it.

DeletedUser

yeah you did. any doubt. ask me, ill pm you my mobile number, we'll meet up and il dust you into the ground little man. yep, ill get infracted for this. but you know RL you<loser.bring it.

And yet another person who threatens with RL. :icon_rolleyes:

kingjohan

Wow.

you must be cool and very strong to say that u would "dust him into the ground". Mr.cool guy.

Wuz.

DeletedUser

I'll just assume you're a looser then?

cause you certanly are cool refering to rl threats and all that.

whatever. just saying, a game is a game. i dont need to win a game. i will, but i dont need to. peace.

DeletedUser

And Hefty takes the win.

Wolver saw red over a post on the internet.

kingjohan

whatever. just saying, a game is a game. i dont need to win a game. i will, but i dont need to. peace.

Somehow, i doubt you will win this game, or even be in this world in 1 month...

This seems to be more than a game for you since you decide to use rl threats as a comeback. (a comeback to a bad post too i'll add)

just saying.

DeletedUser

Somehow, i doubt you will win this game, or even be in this world in 1 month...

This seems to be more than a game for you since you decide to use rl threats as a comeback. (a comeback to a bad post too i'll add)

just saying.

bro. you dont know me. check the names 'socrates jc'check the name 'seagryfyn'. i am legend on tw. in fact i think gryf is now w16 mod, if not in game staff. 1 month you give me? i dont use rl as a threat. i use rl for people who piss me off. this is a game and a game dfoesnt piss me off. people who act cocks over t'interweb piss me off. ive met rl friends on this game. i am real. i am real life. i have nothing to hide. i am si. im from wolverhampton. middle england. i drink beer. i smoke. wanna be mymate? il stand with you. wanna have a go? ill do you. in game or out. im si. game? im in.

DeletedUser

...and this is a week where the Wolves beat the scousers of liverpool, you should see him on a BAD week. lol. Si is Begibie to my Renton. WATCH WHERE YOU THROW THAT PINT!!! (ducks)

BTW : Happy New Year to EVERYONE. Even Smurfs... although Im letting Azrael outside right now to go get tasty blue snacks. haha! :D

DeletedUser

bro. you dont know me. check the names 'socrates jc'check the name 'seagryfyn'. i am legend on tw. in fact i think gryf is now w16 mod, if not in game staff. 1 month you give me? i dont use rl as a threat. i use rl for people who piss me off. this is a game and a game dfoesnt piss me off. people who act cocks over t'interweb piss me off. ive met rl friends on this game. i am real. i am real life. i have nothing to hide. i am si. im from wolverhampton. middle england. i drink beer. i smoke. wanna be mymate? il stand with you. wanna have a go? ill do you. in game or out. im si. game? im in.

:icon_rolleyes:
huh? *wonders*

DeletedUser

You are so intimidating. Seriously, you legendary player you! *shakes finger at you*.

DeletedUser78869

im more legendary than all! ever here of... "pickenoctict"? no? how 'bout... "metsrdabom"! i know, you dont have to say anything, just give it time to sink in, then youll know, youll be in shock at how wonderfully legendary i am.

DeletedUser96505

Happy New Year people!
I wish you a nice game! (I hope you all get nobeled so I can have your beautiful towns-resorts only for me and my little spoiled soldiers!)

A short briefing:

Moar ! is still rank 1.
TBS and Krak2n are following at full speed. I wonder, what do you people think about Krak2n? We almost never talk about them (in this thread) so, they have any chance to a future in k 46? How helpful can be, now, when almost nobody have noblemans, to be a part of a big family?

The same 5 players of IKEA are continuing to grow in ranks. THEY ARE 5 PLAYERS!... Come on....Are they magic or something?
Some tribes recruit like crazy and those 5 continue to grow in ranking... If they will become continental rank 1, with only 5 members, I might quit this world! :)

Thank you again, to all of you, who find time to read and post in this thread and keep it on the first page of the forum!

God bless you all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96505

Asian? hahaha. This is new for me. I know that my English is far from the real thing...but come on man...Europeean blood cells are crawling into my veins.
But thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: