Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

I dont share sammiches. Need more. moar. Moar. MOAR !!! (I just sounded like Billy Idol...(facepalm))

Ururjay

pointless tread :icon_neutral:... there is only a more or less decent tribe in K46...MOAR!...meet some of them in W43, nothing special, but taking a look at other tribes BASED in K46 they have a little adventage...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

...Fyi, MOAR! tried to mass recruit me when the world started. Had an invite from them like 10 minutes after I joined the world...

Ururjay

...Fyi, MOAR! tried to mass recruit me when the world started. Had an invite from them like 10 minutes after I joined the world...

like i said they are nothing special..but taking a look at tribes like Kraken or -Hell- :lol:

HeftySmurf

pointless tread :icon_neutral:... there is only a more or less decent tribe in K46...MOAR!...meet some of them in W43, nothing special, but taking a look at other tribes BASED in K46 they have a little adventage...:icon_rolleyes:
I met myself in W6, i then wet my pants.

DeletedUser96505

MOAR! is a decent tribe. I do not know them but I check some of their players external file and I see how they develop. Yes, I know, it is too early to say more and the fights not even started... Also I am not sure if they are a pre-made tribe. They can have a good chance in the future but only if they will play well. Often, pre-mades are useless.
Also I must say again: K 45 tribes will push into k 46 very soon. This is the main problem of k 46.
Many of K 46 tribes are recruiting in a more or less chaotic manner. If, in this stage of the game, you have a tribe of 50 players but you recruit in 2-3 continents...you are doomed.
The fact that the most important tribes from k 46 make recruitment in same continental areas will speed up the conflicts and I think that this is a good thing. Because the faster a tribe will secure the continent, the better he will be situated in the future of the world and will have a good chance against foreign invaders.
K 45 players have an advantage against k 46 players. They start earlier and they start farming earlier. This will give them a edge and if k 46 leaders will not see this coming...well, k 46 will become a expansion area for other tribes.

I love smurfs! Especially their hats :)

Ururjay

K 45 players have an advantage against k 46 players. They start earlier and they start farming earlier. This will give them a edge and if k 46 leaders will not see this coming...well, k 46 will become a expansion area for other tribes.

I love smurfs! Especially their hats :)

Also they (*IKEA*) are better..anyways even if leader see that coming, K46 will be a expansion area for K45 tribes...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser96505

IKEA is a good tribe. True. but never know...right? IKEA will find enemies in his mainland. I am very sure of this :)