Continent Dominance Map

DeletedUser

READ THIS FIRST

Continent Dominance Map
dommap.png

This map is generated every 4 - 6 hours. Times are shown in server time.

Generation Criteria:
1) Tribes must have 1mil points in at least one continent to be plotted.
2) Tribes must have at least 1 mil points in order for their name to be displayed. If the name is displayed then the secondary ranking tribe name is also displayed.
3) The percentages are (the tribe's points) / (total continent points).

Colorization:
The colors are fixed for the top tribes (this makes it easy to view maps). Colors for other tribes are sequentially selected from twstats colors.

Tribes may request to have their color changed. These requests should be PM'd to 'el hippo' either in game in W8 or on these forums.

Family Tribes:
Tribes can be grouped into family tribes. This combines the points and also plots as a single color.

Other Info:
- There are two versions of the maps: A png and a jpg. The png format looks alot better and is also smaller.
- Maps are archived. A time lapse interface will be added later for review of these maps.
- The maps are generated with a PHP script that queries a large MySQL db. This limits the kinds of image effects that can be used.

Last edited by a moderator:

pyronixcore

This is why KNT/c rocks. We have an excellent source of players and people who are active, intelligent, can spell, can play, and always bring wonderful advancements to the operation of both tribes.

This map is one of many to come, and we will have a detailed heavily updated history of Global Dominance regions from now until whenever we need them. I would love to note, a comparison between this map and an older map is relevant.

I don't have many dominance maps from when tyrsis made them, so i'm going back months and MONTHS for an OLD one.

Enjoy the difference!

[spoil]December 15, 2007:
WorldMAPDecember152007.jpg

Febuary 16, 2008:
WorldMAPFebuary162008.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

el hippo - map comment

what is interesting is that rel seem to be most of the border with [dt] and TRE fear

DeletedUser

sdhowing we are the best family overall. If we cannot dominate the map, we will domiate the forums :)

DeletedUser

Good job, man. They're really good.

Pyronixcore: I love the December map. Seeing UNIRO makes me smile.

DeletedUser

great map :|

a lot of maps showing these days :)

but why not have a thread that is locked for maps :| (tyr pleeeeease)

DeletedUser

great map :|

a lot of maps showing these days :)

but why not have a thread that is locked for maps :| (tyr pleeeeease)

from memory, tyr can only effect his board (W3), our mod is mad marauder (sp?) iirc