Continent Dominance Map

DeletedUser

Yes, a bird told me they will vanquish from map too.Pretty soon...

DeletedUser

I don't think it will be soon. CLOROX can't just get conquered that easily. They're still in the #1 position.

DeletedUser

For now. They're getting chopped at mercilessly, According to the last stats I saw on the subject.

DeletedUser

Clorox still has alot of fight in them, I wouldn't be surprised if they got bigger before falling back down again.

DeletedUser63393

No, I think Clorox will never be beaten unless NEA/NUKE falls and is the only major target left.

DeletedUser

I think the next 'major' tribe to fall will be down to inactivity, more than actuall defeat..

DeletedUser

Yes, why the hell was this unstickied? Surely a self updating map is considered usefull and should be stickied. I prefer this one to TheHans, as it looks better :)

DeletedUser

Hope this was a slight distraction, this map is simply excellent.

DeletedUser11188

This map was unstickied because one like it is already in the stickied map thread. I will add it to the one thats already stickied but its silly to have 2 stickied map threads.

DeletedUser

haha, yes, we want 2 sticky because w8 is better than other worlds

DeletedUser

Exactly the dirty squid like thing is right. We are, unarguably, a cut above the rest and tbh, on a more serious note, all joking aside, without any hint of humour, it is a better map than that which is posted by TheHans, even though he possibly did kill his entire family so they wouldn't hog the connection when he was trying to send timed noble trains.

DeletedUser

anti The Man, might be more apt!

n723.jpg

..in a world of Sheep all huddling and flocking together ..only One Anti Establishment Tribe dared Howl at the Moon...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I too like how the world has turned - almost poetically Shakespearian-like, full circle, that now Clorox is the only tribe against a Global Corporate Board that itself sold shares to free the world and once railed against 'The Man' - and then became merely what it fought against :lol:

Wotcha Payback!

Hope you are well?