Core-X, You Confused?

chucklefang

Buildings Requirements Construction time(hh:mm:ss) Construct
Village Headquarters (Level 17) 180 166 140 1 0:22:23 Resources available today at 22:00
Barracks (Level 2) 252 218 113 1 0:31:06 Resources available today at 22:49
Rally point (Level 1) Building fully constructed
Statue (Level 1) Building fully constructed
Market (Level 10) 126 127 126 3 0:46:39 Upgrade to Level 2
Timber camp (Level 16) 238 329 185 2 0:46:26 Resources available tomorrow at 00:33
Clay pit (Level 26) 273 205 145 3 0:38:41 Resources available today at 22:37
Iron mine (Level 19) 289 279 254 4 0:46:26 Resources available today at 23:46
Farm (Level 30) 59 53 39 0:20:44 Upgrade to Level 2
Warehouse (Level 20) 121 102 77 0:25:23 Upgrade to Level 4
Hiding place (Level 3) 63 75 63 0:31:06 Upgrade to Level 2
Change village name:

Wow I never realized how easy it was to copy and paste then change numbers!

DeletedUser

Lets see, i just got my barracks right now >.> I'm building troops right now, and im certainly gonna have a different build when BP ends. So....YOU ARE WRONG.

Market (1) Cost: 100 100 100 Build Time: 0:38:52
Timber camp (7) Cost: 191 258 149 Build Time: 0:38:41

You spent 291 Wood, 358 Clay, 249 Iron, and 1:17:33 building your Market and Timber Camp. Disregarding that time you spent, that's nearly 6 Spearmen you could've built with those resources. Even if you only have 1 barbarian in your area, you could be getting enough hauls to atleast jump start your growth with that many spears (and I assume a paladin).

DeletedUser

But still. i like to have my timber up a little just before i start everything else. That was my first build.

DeletedUser

Rosources

How would you know that we are not trading recources

DeletedUser

How would you know that we are not trading recources

To trade resources, you need resources, and you do not have any resources to trade, and even if you did anyone giving you wood for anything is a fool at this point in time. Wood is the major resource you do/will need at this point, thus, you will likely find no trading partners. Besides, even that is still more inefficient than simply farming.

DeletedUser

unless he is double accounting or just helping a friend just sending him resources so he can grow and not care about his own account. that is what i'm putting my money on.

DeletedUser

unless he is double accounting or just helping a friend just sending him resources so he can grow and not care about his own account. that is what i'm putting my money on.

When you build your market, try sending resources to someone and read the giant red text that appears.

DeletedUser

thats why i posted the second part. It could just be his friend on a different computer in a different house just helping him.

DeletedUser

When you build your market, try sending resources to someone and read the giant red text that appears.

That is why there is the "offering" section. You can offer you resources for others. So technically...they could still be trading.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If that's the case, then it is a push account, and a bannable offense.

chucklefang

Wow, u iz awsum. U av3 1337 HQ. T3ll m3 h0w 2.

Dudee Its SO easi! Make liek a bunh of spers right. Liek aroun 10 or so. Thn just attacks 70 point vils, right? Then just wait a while then upgrade your wall. Thats importnt. Then after a day or so you build woods. Then after that make 2 more spers then clay then build like 4 sords. Then u wait a few dyas and build hq. :) Told you its so easy. :)

DeletedUser

Dudee Its SO easi! Make liek a bunh of spers right. Liek aroun 10 or so. Thn just attacks 70 point vils, right? Then just wait a while then upgrade your wall. Thats importnt. Then after a day or so you build woods. Then after that make 2 more spers then clay then build like 4 sords. Then u wait a few dyas and build hq. :) Told you its so easy. :)

taht iz teh awsumest.

DeletedUser

lol i built my market to lvl 1 then i put 100 iron up for 200 wood, i told my neighbor to go on it and accept my offer or i would pulverize him when bp ends.