[Countdown] There are currently 76453 players left in World 7.

giantsfrey

if you insist on referring to -WE- as "Fluffy Gods" could you please refer to FxF as "The VF PTT AurO MP NEMO TATEC Angels?"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Players left: 412
Players left with atleast 1 village: 412
Tribes left: 53
Tribes left with atleast 1 village: 24

bilby

Players left: 377
... with at least 1 village: 377

Tribes needed to hold remaining players : 3
Tribes left with at least 1 village: 22

--

Players with at least 1K points: 367 Hi Rogues Den
Players with at least 10K points: 353
Players with at least 100K points: 338
Players with at least 1M points: 273
Players with at least 5M points: 142
Players with at least 10M points: 62
Players with at least 15M Points: 26
Players with at least 20M Points: 8
Players with at least 25M Points: 1 JAKE97 on 25.025.310 points with 2292 villages

Tribes with at least 100K points: 19 (362 players)
Tribes with at least 1M points: 12 (345 players)
Tribes with at least 10M points: 5 (313 players) Tictacs=32; My Favourite Pfleming aka PTT-R = 1
Tribes with at least 100M points: 3 (280 players) FxF= 109; Nek = 42
Tribes with at least 1 Billion points: 1 (129 players) World's End have 1.167.824.235... Well played.

Bilby

DeletedUser

pflem is dead, it's just a matter of time before he barbs.

I thought he deleted hes account, but its been a while now when he said that..
sooo.. you know if it goes barb in few days or few months?

DeletedUser

Players left: 357
Players left with atleast 1 village: 357
Tribes left: 51
Tribes left with atleast 1 village: 22

giantsfrey

that.... doesn't even make sense. there are 29 tribes with no villages in them, while every player has a village. errr... so there are 29 tribes with no players in them? i don't think a tribe can exist without a player. these updates are always wrong and worthless. at least make them accurate if you're going to bother making them please

DeletedUser

uhhh huh, looking at the list goes something like this, so roughly the tribes have one member with one village.

May suggest we hunt those down and take care of that soonish :)

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
24 kasper 0 0 1 0 1 0
25 codym. 0 0 1 0 1 0
26 narouw 0 0 1 0 1 0
27 olomat 0 0 1 0 1 0
28 nonoob 0 0 1 0 1 0
29 alali2 0 0 1 0 1 0
30 bkn 0 0 1 0 1 0
31 top 0 0 1 0 1 0

torflek

uhhh huh, looking at the list goes something like this, so roughly the tribes have one member with one village.

May suggest we hunt those down and take care of that soonish :)

I was musing last night whether we should spend a couple of days eliminating all the little tribes in one hit for tidiness. Then I realised all were pretty much inactive and should go barbarian in time, and figured we carry on hitting the last 20 active non-WE- members.

Never know, we might take out the one member who is infact sitting all the remaining active accounts. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

that.... doesn't even make sense. there are 29 tribes with no villages in them, while every player has a village. errr... so there are 29 tribes with no players in them? i don't think a tribe can exist without a player. these updates are always wrong and worthless. at least make them accurate if you're going to bother making them please

I have allready explained why I make the updates as they are, I won't bother to explain again.
Thats the way I update, I won't be changing it, not because of you, not because of anyone. If I feel like it, I will.

these updates are always wrong and worthless.
- Thats your opinion.

It takes me less than 1 minute of my lifetime, its not that big loss for me, I still have 9 days to live. (Facebook told me)

But oh, don't worry, I will be updating this one last time this week.

torflek

Oh if you are leaving in 9 days, I better get my opinion in.....

...wait beaza already said it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My last update;

Players left: 348
Players left with atleast 1 village: 348
Tribes left: 52
Tribes left with atleast 1 village: 23

I have b-day tomorrow so I'm gonna give myself a present, to finally quit this game.

Bbbye, gotta run to the baar now! -->

mordecairule

You are now finally quitting? Got bored of logging in and doing shit finally?

giantsfrey

i still don't think those numbers even make sense--and its not just 'opinion'... its math/logic

Players left: 348
Players left with atleast 1 village: 348
Tribes left: 52
Tribes left with atleast 1 village: 23

think about it... if all players in the world have a village (348 of 348), how can there be tribes without at least 1 village? you say only 23 of the 52 tribes have at least a village. how is it possible for 29 tribes to be existing with no villages? are there playerless tribes? from where do you get these numbers

DeletedUser

i still don't think those numbers even make sense--and its not just 'opinion'... its math/logic

think about it... if all players in the world have a village (348 of 348), how can there be tribes without at least 1 village? you say only 23 of the 52 tribes have at least a village. how is it possible for 29 tribes to be existing with no villages? are there playerless tribes? from where do you get these numbers
Well playerless tribes do exist but there is a lot more than 29 of them.