Countdown

DeletedUser109217

we have lost but at least some can say they tried there best to win congratulations too spam

DeletedUser

I see you guys decided to give the world one last go...

Thank you

:)

Crazyeight, Danielfisher and Butonel* broke the rules by abusing the Zambouta sit which had duke powers and disbanding the tribe.

I suppose we will all be hitting delete. Congrats you won I suppose.

Delete set on Zambouta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Crazyeight, Danielfisher and Butonel* broke the rules by abusing the Zambouta sit which had duke powers and disbanding the tribe.

I suppose we will all be hitting delete. Congrats you won I suppose.

Delete set on Zambouta.

It is the account owners responsibility to ensure they set only those that they fully trust.

A sits privileges can be used to the fullest so this emphasizes the importance of the previous comment.

I suppose we will win by using the same underhand tactics spam does...but if we decide to follow spams attitude then i suppose a win is a win

Cheers for showing me how to truly play this game with honor DA

*bow*

DeletedUser

It was time to leave anyways since we all have better things to do, so this is convenient timing really. Shame we could not win the world for a second time.

DeletedUser

Im glad you are taking it this well actually, props for that.

Im sure you understand though that you have played in equally poor ways (recruiting etc), yet these are all considered acceptable...

DeletedUser

Seems the countdown continues regardless, so I suppose we shall just remake SPAM and win the world.

Bye Daniel but at least everyone gets to see you as I do before the end of the world.

DeletedUser

only until world data updates i suppose...

better get all of them back in asap lol

DeletedUser

Yeah but the mods have even said in response to tickets that if a considerable change occurred then it would be possible to change the outcome...

Tense moments lol

Guess we wait and see, put tickets in and have a laugh until then :p

DeletedUser

Yeah but the mods have even said in response to tickets that if a considerable change occurred then it would be possible to change the outcome...

Tense moments lol

Guess we wait and see, put tickets in and have a laugh until then :p

In the case that the world continues, then you can have 500PP for all I care assuming that GOD or another tribe don't win. Most of the major players in SPAM I have talked to have decided to delete in the case that the world doesn't end in 5 days so you can have fun amongst yourselves in your own little sandbox world.