Countdown

ashoka1

No one gets anything for free in life

So daniel you wont get as well no matter how lower you can go.

If world ends in 5 days its fine otherwise we will love to kick you Ass cheater boy.

I always knew you are the worst kind of creature on w60.caight cheating twice on w60 itself.

Doing everything immoral.

I Guess ypu would sell you mother as well for winning w60.

DeletedUser

I have proposed rolling back the world 24 hours. Seems better than wasting another 90 days of server time.

DeletedUser

You may propose anything you like, still only a suggestion and this was your fault so surely you should suffer the consequences?

No, how could spam have to face the fact they messed up... LOL

You do however seem to be one of the only SPAM players that resorts to very personal digs at people such as this, even your own tribemates have said they think you are out of order at times...

Maybe you could do with some help in developing mentally mate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You may propose anything you like, still only a suggestion and this was your fault so surely you should suffer the consequences?

No, how could spam have to face the fact they messed up... LOL

You do however seem to be one of the only SPAM players that resorts to very personal digs at people such as this, even your own tribemates have said they think you are out of order at times...

Maybe you could do with some help in developing mentally mate

Since the world conditions say the world will end after 90 days when one tribe gets 60%, I suppose my suggestion is as equally as likely as yours. Since you should suffer the consequences of letting SPAM get 60% if that is the case and not be allowed to extend the world.

DeletedUser

Ive already said in our skype chat that the timer may well not end, i suppose we will have to wait and see...

DeletedUser

I am the leader and founder of SPAM and the long time player of Zambouta and more recently Uncommon Valor.

DeletedUser108935

Wow just wow I whoud say I'm surprised but we all know *tls* are full of cheaters.

Account set to delete . Happy hunting

DeletedUser93681

I am the leader and founder of SPAM and the long time player of Zambouta and more recently Uncommon Valor.

whoopdeedoo

Wow just wow I whoud say I'm surprised but we all know *tls* are full of cheaters.

Account set to delete . Happy hunting

Seems like Spam has their own cheaters....your duke....but dont let the door smuck you on the way out.

Congrats to God for being the oldest tribe on w60

DeletedUser108935

Dukes cheating yeah because your duke hasn't been banned twice.

Watch that door behind you.

DeletedUser94059

Good one nubs you made me put more PP onto my acc well played at getting the tribe disbanded but we all know you guys dont deserve it.. you had the chance to get us below 60% with fighting but you couldnt achieve it.. At least now can you get your speds to op me..

Ryan

MR.MR

More endgame garbage from a world that has been chock-full of endgame garbage... always sucks to see a tribe be disbanded, especially one that has been around since day 1. I'm interested to see how this plays out, first time a scenario like this has happened at the end of the world...

I am curious about one thing - Butonel seems to be a known unfriendly, why would an account with duke privs be put into his hands? The great Dylan Atkin doesnt make mistakes, he plays too much chess and thinks too far ahead, so as an outsider I would really like to hear more about how this fiasco came to be. Seems someone within SPAM would have had to betray SPAM for this to occur?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
More endgame garbage from a world that has been chock-full of endgame garbage... always sucks to see a tribe be disbanded, especially one that has been around since day 1. I'm interested to see how this plays out, first time a scenario like this has happened at the end of the world...

I am curious about one thing - Butonel seems to be a known unfriendly, why would an account with duke privs be put into his hands? The great Dylan Atkin doesnt make mistakes, he plays too much chess and thinks too far ahead, so as an outsider I would really like to hear more about how this fiasco came to be. Seems someone within SPAM would have had to betray SPAM for this to occur?

Im surprised that they have went this far to cheat, are the Mods letting this go unpunished...We have 64.7% dominance and we were maintaining it....

So this proves alot, TLS are full of cheaters, people with no honor, pathetic players who think they are so good but are full of shit...And 100% player wannnabeeess who feels that they can really duke it out in a fight...You guys TLS members who are behind this are pathetic...Ill not go to this extent in winning.....Its just sad that you guys TLS members resort to this moves.....

roman01

Looking at the guest stats for W60 dominance, nothing's restarted. So instead of huffing, puffing and deleting just spend 60 seconds of your time to log on and rejoin spam.

It'd be doing yourselves and your tribe mates who put in the effort a favour, worth it considering Spam already have 56.4% again even after what happened. I can see the frustration, but it's the end of the world and fortunately nothing has been reset. All I can say is get back together and continue celebrating instead of abusing each other, if someone cheated rip them apart on the next world simple as.

Enjoy yourselves, and congratulations on the win to those finishing in Spam.

DeletedUser108293

When i took crazyeights barons privs he gave himself when accsitting others who appointed themselves to barons before, he was very pissed. It was him who had the zambouta sit last i logged into world 60 on sunday.

So i always said c8 was a damn cheater and coward, prove is there.
May i ask now why he is part of the new spam tribe?

I will personally come back to w60 and slap him if he betrayed us 5 days before timer ends.

MR.MR

I just want to clarify something: using an account sit to sabotage a tribe through forum deletion, disbanding, or dismissing members is NOT illegal and shouldnt be referred to as cheating. It is the responsibility of the account owner with tribal privs to set someone they trust or remove their privs before passing the sit. Note im not speaking about morally right/wrong but legally right/wrong, so the labelling of these players as cheaters is not appropriate. So ampac, the "mods" arent letting this go unpunished as there is nothing to punish for disbanding a tribe with a duke sit, and please note that I dont mod 60 due to my extensive playing of this world.

DeletedUser71060

What has happened is wrong no one can take the win away from spam it might be legal what some one has done but its not morally right
Ampac im sorry to see this world go the way it has you deserve the win

ashoka1

What has happened is wrong no one can take the win away from spam it might be legal what some one has done but its not morally right
Ampac im sorry to see this world go the way it has you deserve the win

Who disband

WE will know more soon