countdown

lt181

Around twice as many as in W1. It would seem that we are decreasing at a vastly faster pace than them no? Interesting.

DeletedUser49166

Ahhh well, still not many players left :p How many tribes? My tribal wars wont load :s only this forum

DeletedUser

after a month, list will be soooo long :O :p
but it gives a good overal on how many people quit ^^

DeletedUser49166

:p Yeahhhh or get nobled :p orrr so the rumours are flying accounts get *deleted* lol

DeletedUser

we'll see about those STTS2 accounts who will be deleted :)

a great loss :D (for the # of players :p)

DeletedUser49166

Haha well if they told me too i wouldn't..it like wasting how long playing ^_^

Yeah it would be haha :p

DeletedUser

I was looking at a single-player tribe out of curiousity and wondered, "What rank does his tribe have?" It ranked around 50th. So, then I wondered what the tribes 21st-40th looked like, since we used to ask what people opinions of those were. If I were a single-member tribe, I'd be ranked 23rd and I'm 423rd overall. I guess we have really consolidated into far fewer than 20 tribes. That should make people's opinions of the top 20 a whole lot clearer with fewer "don't know much about tribe X" statements.

DeletedUser

I was looking at a single-player tribe out of curiousity and wondered, "What rank does his tribe have?" It ranked around 50th. So, then I wondered what the tribes 21st-40th looked like, since we used to ask what people opinions of those were. If I were a single-member tribe, I'd be ranked 23rd and I'm 423rd overall. I guess we have really consolidated into far fewer than 20 tribes. That should make people's opinions of the top 20 a whole lot clearer with fewer "don't know much about tribe X" statements.

yes your right lol,
all the tribes outside the top 20 tribes aren't really big or 'here to stay' :)