countdown

DeletedUser

And they had several family tribes then, and i belive Hire-E was the eastern family of all tribes, so not particulary east, but east compared to the maintribe. ;)

Jakub1992

And they had several family tribes then, and i belive Hire-E was the eastern family of all tribes, so not particulary east, but east compared to the maintribe. ;)

they werent always the main tribe either,but i must say its impressive how theyve managed to stay

DeletedUser

Indeed. People can call them what they want, but they for sure have my respect for being a tribe with such a history.

Jakub1992

definately,i mean theyre nothing amazing,but to stay in the top tribes that long deserves some respect,they must be doing something right aha

DeletedUser51929

i'm guessin there will be bout 1600 players in 3 monrhs
with bout 55 tribes

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i'm guessin there will be bout 1600 players in 3 monrhs
with bout 55 tribes

well, people quit everyday, sat accounts are piling up in every tribe... maybe if everyone just focused a WAR ON INACTIVES... All the tribes of the world combining to rid the world of as many players as possible...

:)

S1cky Dutch

lol that would be lovely Pajuno..

Or all joining 1 tribe and take every inactive/gray dot there is:p

DeletedUser

It would be a paradox. During the quest to rid the world of inactive villages, several good players would get bored and quit themselves. Thus it is the one war that can never truly be won by anybody! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think I'll contribute with 3 less players....this week don't now when I'll have the time....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes :D
wonder when we hit the -2000 gap ;)

2,102 players, 337,956 villages, 144 tribes