Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

DeletedUser115770

It's better to mind your business while you know nothing about ODZ organization and the way of decisions.

You know nothing about the persona and his acts, so better to not throwing your delusions out of your mouth.

DeletedUser119533

It's better to mind your business while you know nothing about ODZ organization and the way of decisions.

You know nothing about the persona and his acts, so better to not throwing your delusions out of your mouth.

You have clearly miss used the word delusion, so please refrain from using it, until you understand the word.

I have only posted provable stats, about your largest accounts not participating in ops, if you think that is delusional, i refer you to tw stats. This is a record of the tribe members participation.

Now instead of reverting to insults, why don't you go and read a dictionary, so that you can write a counter argument, instead of reverting to petty insults.

DeletedUser122108

Run wherever you want crimsoni, I´ll find you again and punish you for taking my barbarian villages.

Nah, you can't touch crim anymore. Found a new home in 100 Safe Continent to go mass barbs and internals, your not allowed to noble there. ;)