Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The spearheavy stacks you are referring to were probably from my own account. Here’s some simulations if you are interested.

e7fa55dddb848806f85cd343c294d680.jpg

Defense sim that you’re referring to

9d71d5212afcd53b7a4f9c15e62a2f3c.jpg

1:1 Spear to Sword equivalent

That’s only a 200 population difference so I’m sure that’s not the reason Code fell or why you are top war ODA. Perhaps your buffs played a larger part in that.

Last edited:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And if that is how your nukes look then you have more problems than just your balance of deff buddy.

"Im just gonna hit this wall, never heard of those things called rams, no 220 of them will do"

DeletedUser66411

And if that is how your nukes look then you have more problems than just your balance of deff buddy.

"Im just gonna hit this wall, never heard of those things called rams, no 220 of them will do"
You realize the nuke he posted is axe heavy? If you "balance" out that nuke more it actually makes the sims even more favourable to his D build.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

ccc92ed8980327843c7602cd94e325f4.jpg

We’re still looking at pretty similar results here. I’m not trying to frustrate you, I would just like to help you understand fundamental mechanics of the game. I can explain further if you wish.

Last edited:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ccc92ed8980327843c7602cd94e325f4.jpg

We’re still looking at pretty similar results here. I’m not trying to frustrate you, I would just like to help you understand fundamental mechanics of the game.

Are we really looking at similar results? You only look on the results on the first nuke.
You are aware Ram doesnt have any offensive points (OBS! Worth to count)? So 220 or 400 wont change the amount killed. (I thought you knew Game Mechanics, e.g. Ram can only half the walls defence value before a nuke, so after a certain amount more rams doesn't make you kill more units) :rolleyes:

HOWEVER, Wall is now 17 and not 18 to the next attack; Now those 400 will show their effect.
Here is the last nuke
6b7233c409cc1150bea76c95afe6b724.png

ee64bc35d98f558b6aadab650bd0094c.png

Its "only" 7k more troops dead on the nuke, which is 3 more days until its full again. So with 400 Ram you can send an extra full nuke after ~3 days prod instead of 6 days. :eek:

DeletedUser115770

Not much of a difference in the war time. each Spears will be recruited 37 seconds less than swords. each 1000 spear would be produced about 10 hours sooner.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are we really looking at similar results? You only look on the results on the first nuke.
You are aware Ram doesnt have any offensive points (OBS! Worth to count)? So 220 or 400 wont change the amount killed. (I thought you knew Game Mechanics, e.g. Ram can only half the walls defence value before a nuke, so after a certain amount more rams doesn't make you kill more units) :rolleyes:

HOWEVER, Wall is now 17 and not 18 to the next attack; Now those 400 will show their effect.
Here is the last nuke
6b7233c409cc1150bea76c95afe6b724.png

ee64bc35d98f558b6aadab650bd0094c.png

Its "only" 7k more troops dead on the nuke, which is 3 more days until its full again. So with 400 Ram you can send an extra full nuke after ~3 days prod instead of 6 days. :eek:
That’s because you didn’t compensate for the extra ram population. You’re running sims of two nukes that aren’t equal population and then comparing them. You should understand that the downside of rams is that they take the space of other units.

Here’s the actual final simulation of the ram heavy nuke, 900 axes removed to compensate for the extra 180 rams.

c1e5a6a6d5884346d001343c962f0d7c.jpg

Compared with the final simulation of the nuke I posted previously

52d25bc27fc37f1a1914b5c56612dac0.jpg

If you notice the population loss of each nuke, the nuke I posted previously (with less rams) obviously does better.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not arguing against the use ram heavy nukes. I’m simply showing you where you’re wrong.

If you have any questions you can always message me.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That’s because you didn’t compensate for the extra ram population. You’re running sims of two nukes that aren’t equal population and then comparing them. You should understand that the downside of rams is that they take the space of other units.

Here’s the actual final simulation of the ram heavy nuke, 900 axes removed to compensate for the extra 180 rams.

c1e5a6a6d5884346d001343c962f0d7c.jpg

Compared with the final simulation of the nuke I posted previously

52d25bc27fc37f1a1914b5c56612dac0.jpg

If you notice the population loss of each nuke, the nuke I posted previously (with less rams) obviously does better.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not arguing against the use ram heavy nukes. I’m simply showing you where you’re wrong.

If you have any questions you can always message me.

20.1k Is a pretty weak nuke, 400-500 Pop you should be able to fit in there without any problem.

Anyhow, you know even here the 400 Ram nuke did better? :D (The Bottleneck in prod is Axes not LC)

If you need help to make your build more efficient, you know where to find me.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
20.1k Is a pretty weak nuke, 400-500 Pop you should be able to fit in there without any problem.

Anyhow, you know even here the 400 Ram nuke did better? :D (The Bottleneck in prod is Axes not LC)

If you need help to make your build more efficient, you know where to find me.
Im starting to feel like you’re pivoting from point to point as I prove you wrong because your pride won’t allow you to come to terms with it.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Im starting to feel like you’re pivoting from point to point as I prove you wrong because your pride won’t allow you to come to terms with it.

Yet I really havnt changed anything from my posts? In both I have pointed out Production time on the losses, which is pretty Important if you active with you off villages..
or maybe you just want to make an OP every 2 weeks because you off villages takes such a long time? Oh wait, did you ever do an OP in the war? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

To hopefully put an end to whatever the nerds above me are talking about, I'd like to continue the previous trend of criticizing Code. Fret not however, this criticism comes from a new and slightly different perspective.

Now, while all the drama of Beast and Code's confusing he said/she said breakup is a hoot to read, Code leadership should have never put themselves in the position where what happened.. happened.

Rewind like 6 weeks ago, the only thing standing in the way of ODZ and Swedes fully securing K55 is the tribe Rhythm. And Rhythm is getting hammered, nearly completely overwhelmed, but still fighting hard for their lifes. ..And theeeennnnnn, Code's leadership, instead of just letting ODZ/Swedes and Rhythm war each other, decide that they want some ezpz villages and declare war on the limping koreans. That was the end of the resistance against ODZ.... until well... Code, if you could even call Code a resistance. ohm my gawd, I just went there.

Code expedited ODZ's growth on a silver platter, sealing their own doomed fate.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To hopefully put an end to whatever the nerds above me are talking about, I'd like to continue the previous trend of criticizing Code. Fret not however, this criticism comes from a new and slightly different perspective.

Now, while all the drama of Beast and Code's confusing he said/she said breakup is a hoot to read, Code leadership should have never put themselves in the position where what happened.. happened.

Rewind like 6 weeks ago, the only thing standing in the way of ODZ and Swedes fully securing K55 is the tribe Rhythm. And Rhythm is getting hammered, nearly completely overwhelmed, but still fighting hard for their lifes. ..And theeeennnnnn, Code's leadership, instead of just letting ODZ/Swedes and Rhythm war each other, decide that they want some ezpz villages and declare war on the limping koreans. That was the end of the resistance against ODZ.... until well... Code, if you could even call Code a resistance. ohm my gawd, I just went there.

Code expedited ODZ's growth on a silver platter, sealing their own doomed fate.

Nice read. Now please sum up what’s happening in the world. TL;DR be perf ty!

DeletedUser

At this point in world Almurph, I no longer know anythign about or anyone in the remaining contending tribes. I'm just glad riot is gone and that I won't have to read nemesis talk about how great he is. W100 is a-ok in my book. good luck remaining tribes.

DeletedUser115571

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: Swedes, ODZ

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 252
Difference: 220

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 252,380
Side 2: 2,157,405
Difference: 1,905,025

chart

Blckdrgn. thats how you talk ingame,

DeletedUser115770

Code is now dead because of 3 things :

1. Bad leadership of DA and his co's, Just believe that leading is not in your bloods, You guys just make a good sheep but not a good Lion to lead a tribe.
2. Weak supporting from BEAST in both defending and attacking the enemy
3. Active and continuous hitting of ODZ

DeletedUser119533

So during the last war odz fought, they attacked one of there top accounts for not being much help. This player was said to be not much help in war.

Persona non grada had nobled a few enemy villages, along with players who had left the tribe, but was judged to be lacking in contribution to the war effort. I noticed that several large accounts in odz did not attack during the first wave, instead they attacked after the smaller players had broken the front. Like red cup and wartortle etc. So looking into stats in the war contribution, i found that the largest account was running from the war.

Persona non grada nobled 3 enemies
red cup nobled 5 enemies. (twice the size, more important war, many more nukes, hit after the tribe had broken the defences)

So when are odz nobling him? or is it okay for some players not to participate, incase they hurt there ego and find out they are not a good player, just a big active player who can noble inactives?