Crash Discussion

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure caglen is in the top 5 when it comes to making himself sound paranoid and baseless.

Repinski

Caglen's butt hurt after I pulled their nobling stats. Hence the sudden silence and not a single comment on my post from them Rusty.

Repinski

Why exactly is that? It is very accurate. All it doesn't do is grab the percents of ennoblements from SubV and Brave! but that can easily be grabbed in the same manner I got CRASH's statistics.

DeletedUser

They show we have been the second top nobling tribe since formation. Only pirana family noble more. I'm not too bothered where they come from, the wars are being won and we are building more troops.

DeletedUser

Caglen's butt hurt after I pulled their nobling stats. Hence the sudden silence and not a single comment on my post from them Rusty.

When all you spout is crap I can't always be bothered to reply

DeletedUser

They show we have been the second top nobling tribe since formation. Only pirana family noble more. I'm not too bothered where they come from, the wars are being won and we are building more troops.

You mean the tribe with the most players has the most noblings, and the tribe with the second most has the second most noblings, really, dont figure :icon_rolleyes:

Wars being won? you fought a tiny tribe, and have crap stats vs piranha. 30-40 man subv were never so low vs them, yet 82 man crash take a pitiful. If you gloat with stats and facts like this, you wonder why players find it so laughable

Repinski

When all you spout is crap I can't always be bothered to reply

Ok.... Since all I spout is crap..... I might as well enjoy myself then. Lets compare Womble, Buzz, and Crash to see who nobles the easiest villages shall we?

I'll start with CRASH.
[SPOIL]As stated in my previous post, Here is what CRASH has done since formation.
[SPOIL]
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that your grand total of about 200 conquers from Shock (A tribe fighting on all fronts and 10x smaller than you) and PIRANA F. is pretty pathetic CRASH. Your taking the easiest way out. Barbs, tribeless players, (Some being sat as they are ex Brave!, SubV, and STF whom you disbanded to avoid the F. title.) internals, and barbs.

Since the formation of Crash here are your conquers.

[SPOIL]
chart
chart
[/SPOIL]

880 no tribe and 590 barbs.
That's 1470 of your 1909 positive conquers on TW stats. TW stats conquers don't count your 358 internals due to them being yellow and not being a gain or a loss in the record book.

This brings total conquers to 2315 including internals. 1828 of them being No tribe, Barbs, or internals. That's 78.96% of your total conquers coming from sources other than enemy villages.

CRASH is by far the saddest tribe in this world. I have 100x more respect for PIRANA F., Yes and Family, you know that thing I despise? Womble is a million times better than CRASH ever will be.
[/SPOIL]

Now Lets look at what SubV did.
[SPOIL]Here are SubV's conquers.

[SPOIL]
chart
chart
[/SPOIL]

3,563 no tribe and 1,843 barbs. That's 5,406 of their 11,301 positive conquers on TW stats. TW stats conquers don't count their 2,716 internals due to them being yellow and not being a gain or a loss in the record book.

That means that 8,122 of their 14,401 conquers. That is 56.39% of their total conquers being easy villages. That really isn't that bad when it comes to a top tribe.
[/SPOIL]

Next up. Brave!
[SPOIL]Here are Brave!'s Conquers.

[SPOIL]
chart
chart
[/SPOIL]

3,820 no tribe and 1,777 barbs. That's 5,597 of their 11,711 positive conquers on TW stats. TW stats conquers don't count their 2,229 internals due to them being yellow and not being a gain or a loss in the record book. They also had 846 conquers on STF which were admittedly Brave!'s family tribe.

That means that 8,672 of their 14,377 conquers were easy villages. That is 60.31% of their total conquers being easy villages. That is starting to get onto the hefty side when it comes to easy villages.
[/SPOIL]

This means that of the total 31,093 conquers, 18,622 of them were easy conquers. This level out to a 59.89% of your conquers being easy targets. Not horrible statistically but not great either. Pretty mediocre too be completely honest.
[/SPOIL]

Next lets take a look at Womble.
[SPOIL]Here are Wombles conquers. They are solo due to their unmerge.

[SPOIL]
chart
chart
[/SPOIL]

4,292 no tribe and 2,357 barbs. That's 6,649 of their 11,396 positive conquers on TW stats. TW stats conquers don't count their 1,977 internals due to them being yellow and not being a gain or a loss in the record book.

That means that 8,626 of their 13,988 conquers were easy villages. That is 61.66% of their total conquers being easy villages. Again that is slightly on the hefty side of things.
[/SPOIL]

Last but not least lets take a look at BUZZ.
[SPOIL]Lets start with BUZZ itself here since it includes SYN.
[SPOIL]BUZZ+SYN's conquers are as follows. (Since formation and SYN Stats)

[SPOIL]
chart
chart
[/SPOIL]

2,349 no tribe and 1,370 barbs. That's 3,719 of our 7,209 positive conquers on TW stats. TW stats conquers don't count our 1,398 internals due to them being yellow and not being a gain or a loss in the record book.

That means that 5,117 of our 9,403 conquers were easy villages. That is 54.41% of our total conquers being easy villages. That's a good median IMO. Nearly 50%.
[/SPOIL]

Now lets look at -XIII-'s Conquers.
[SPOIL]-XIII-'s Stats

[SPOIL]
chart
chart
[/SPOIL]

1,704 no tribe and 967 barbs. That's 2,671 of their 5,025 positive conquers on TW stats. TW stats conquers don't count their 1,135 internals due to them being yellow and not being a gain or a loss in the record book.

That means that 3,806 of their 6,603 conquers were easy villages. That is 57.64% of their total conquers being easy villages. Again a little heavy but not too bad.
[/SPOIL]

This means that of the total 16,006 conquers, 8,923 of them were easy conquers. This levels out to a 55.74% of our conquers being easy targets. A pretty good median for this stage of the game.[/SPOIL]

Overall these stats show the following.

CRASH F. have
59.89% of their conquers being easy targets.
Womble have 61.66% of their conquers being easy targets.
BUZZ have
55.74% of our conquers being easy targets.

We are leading CRASH by 4.15% and Womble by 5.92% in the conquer statistics. We have nobles the smaller percentage of easy targets and Womble and CRASH are roughly the same with a difference of 1.77% in their statistics.

I hope the small minds of CRASH can wrap their heads around this one but honestly I doubt it. This was a comparison of the top 3 super powers. I didn't do PIRANA as that would take WAY more work than I was willing to put into this post due to how many merges they have done.

Regards,
-Repinski

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You mean the tribe with the most players has the most noblings, and the tribe with the second most has the second most noblings, really, dont figure :icon_rolleyes:

Wars being won? you fought a tiny tribe, and have crap stats vs piranha. 30-40 man subv were never so low vs them, yet 82 man crash take a pitiful. If you gloat with stats and facts like this, you wonder why players find it so laughable

You are missing a big point. Are our whole tribe of CRASH engaged against PIRANA? No. From our war page stats, about 9 players are actually engaged against PIRANA. Let's look at how many of our tribe are actually engaged against shock. 8 members. Thus, these are merely regional conflicts at this point, not at all a "tribe wide" CRASH v another tribe war.

DeletedUser

You are missing a big point. Are our whole tribe of CRASH engaged against PIRANA? No. From our war page stats, about 9 players are actually engaged against PIRANA. Let's look at how many of our tribe are actually engaged against shock. 8 members. Thus, these are merely regional conflicts at this point, not at all a "tribe wide" CRASH v another tribe war.

So 17 of 82 players are actually fighting, thanks for admitting that :icon_razz:

If only reginal conflicts then why say

the wars are being won and we are building more troops.

Please will you lot stick to the same thing. YET again, one says one thing, one says another. To me I see piranha improving their presence in a K that RC cleared, but hey if you call that winning :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As an Ex-member of SubV I have to say, I'm kinda disappointed in the merge. I was hoping to see SubV take out W48. Oh well, guess it's time for a smores. Would anyone like one?

DeletedUser

Repinski, I have to admit, that was an objective, relatively informing post. :icon_smile:

As for stats, clearly they show that CRASH is no worse than nor arguably better than BUZZ or Womble based on stats alone. As for the slight difference in stats of easy villages conquered among CRASH, BUZZ, and womble, those slight differences could very well be attributed to just natural differences--the statistical significance of the difference could easily be debated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So 17 of 82 players are actually fighting, thanks for admitting that :icon_razz:

If only reginal conflicts then why say

Please will you lot stick to the same thing. YET again, one says one thing, one says another. To me I see piranha improving their presence in a K that RC cleared, but hey if you call that winning :icon_rolleyes:

How are we not sticking to the same thing lol. Regional conflicts still equals war, albeit not a full tribal war.

DeletedUser

As an Ex-member of SubV I have to say, I'm kinda disappointed in the merge. I was hoping to see SubV take out W48. Oh well, guess it's time for a smores. Would anyone like one?

I agree. I wish SubV was still in this world it was a tight group of players and players that were skilled. But all things change with merges. Now the future appears more unsure then ever because I dont know who I think will win any more since there is no one tribe of mostly skilled players who wanted well together

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Repinski, I have to admit, that was an objective, relatively informing post. :icon_smile:

As for stats, clearly they show that CRASH is no worse than nor arguably better than BUZZ or Womble based on stats alone. As for the slight difference in stats of easy villages conquered among CRASH, BUZZ, and syn, those slight differences could very well be attributed to just natural differences--the statistical significance of the difference could easily be debated.

Your right. All three are roughly the same right now. That also means CRASH need to drop their "Were awesome!!!!" attitude around here. Womble and BUZZ have just been trying to show you that your not better than we are at all.

Also, SYN no longer exists. It's one of the two parts that made BUZZ. Keep that in mind.

DeletedUser

Ah yes, sorry about my mistake. I meant womble not syn. Thanks for noticing/correcting.

DeletedUser

Your right. All three are roughly the same right now. That also means CRASH need to drop their "Were awesome!!!!" attitude around here. Womble and BUZZ have just been trying to show you that your not better than we are at all.

Also, SYN no longer exists. It's one of the two parts that made BUZZ. Keep that in mind.

dunno where u got the "we are awesome" part from lol. Most i seen from Crash members is "stop flaming us for merging!"
Only players who were saying "we are awesome" was when Subv was around and it was justified.