craziest thing you have done

DeletedUser

I saw this is another world

What is the craziest thing you have done that has impacted on your real life in order for you to play this game? For example, waking up at 4:50AM to send a train (not that I ever done that :icon_wink:). Might make a good discussion.

None of you will be judged for what you have done.

DeletedUser35971

When the RASP VS CQB first started I was sending trains in my Criminology class and moving troops during my oceanograghy class. DIdn't pay attention to the lectures for a full week. Not that bad, normaly up at 4:30 anyway.

Now just craziest thing you have ever done is a diffrent story :p

DeletedUser

I was at my girlfriends house watching a movie with her, her sister goes on the computer for a second and then I check the time. About 20 minutes later I am making out with my girlfriend on the couch and I check the time again. I told my girlfriend I had to do something and I jumped over the couch and went on tribalwars to send a train. Her computer was really slow so I sent a bad one so i got pissed off. Then I "nobled" my girlfriend lol.

or there was also the time I told my teacher I was going to the washroom and actually went to the computer lab and sent off a pretty decent noble train, I looked over to the next guy beside me and he is on tribalwars too, lmao. But then the teacher in the lab saw me and I got kicked out before finishing my second train.

DeletedUser

i use to play in class all the time lol but now there starting to block it and im having a harder time getting around the blocks =(

Raveing Elmo

Was on a train that had been delayed. I asked a guy if i could use his laptop.

I was about to log on when i noticed the tabs

He had redtube, Runescape and Tw on.

Was on for 5mins and sent 6 trains,

Got 4 vills.

DeletedUser

i did the same thing as chan a couple of times. i told my teacher i was going to the toilet and went to the computer lab......

and staying up a couple of times until 3:00 A.M on TW and then getting up at 5:00 A.M to go back on.

DeletedUser

About TW,
staying awake 'till 2 am just to screw ???? over (had to wake up in 6am btw)

nonTWish... Staying awake 'till 8am just to play WoW (3 years ago)

DeletedUser

Wasting so much time to read all the flaming in the W11 forums....

But I like doing it! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser35971

How bout we do a craziest thing you've ever done in RL?

DeletedUser

Just spent some overtime on the game, made lose some buses, geting late for school, not much..

DeletedUser

Hmm, well, let's see. I just finished having "fun" in bed with my girlfriend, when I got up and checked TW. Screw sigarettes, I prefer doing this after that :icon_razz: Anyway, nothing special here you might think. Only, when I was on, she crawled under my desk and started "warming me up" for another round. Kinda hard doing all the stuff you have to do when you're distracted like that, but still, a fun way to play TW. I can recommend it to all of you to at least try it :icon_wink: The only crappy thing about it was that she had to go shortly after that and that we never got to round 2, leaving me all warmed up and alone...

DeletedUser

Hmm, well, let's see. I just finished having "fun" in bed with my girlfriend, when I got up and checked TW. Screw sigarettes, I prefer doing this after that :icon_razz: Anyway, nothing special here you might think. Only, when I was on, she crawled under my desk and started "warming me up" for another round. Kinda hard doing all the stuff you have to do when you're distracted like that, but still, a fun way to play TW. I can recommend it to all of you to at least try it :icon_wink: The only crappy thing about it was that she had to go shortly after that and that we never got to round 2, leaving me all warmed up and alone...

The best thing about this is, that a member of my tribe who is only 12, doesn't go on the public forums. Hence one less place for him to read and get certain "pictures" which he best shouldn't.
Can't say that for every 12 yo here though

DeletedUser

This was on a previous world I played in... Not world 11 hehe.

Well, it was last year and finals week. We were in a war, and I started to coordinate attacks with the people around me. They decided to send tons of attacks at 4am because the person we were attacking lived in the US :icon_neutral:
So I pulled an all nighter, failed a chemistry test, and got two villages in TW :icon_razz:

(But I got yelled at for failing the test :icon_cry:)

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Damn it's ten already? See you later darling got nobles to send"

*slap*

That one won me the W24 thread 0_0

DeletedUser

The best thing about this is, that a member of my tribe who is only 12, doesn't go on the public forums. Hence one less place for him to read and get certain "pictures" which he best shouldn't.
Can't say that for every 12 yo here though

I agree here.. although I am not judging, my son is 15 so I'd rather he not get that picture.. I'm sure puberty is providing enough of them for him.. *sighs*

Anyway.. most likely the fact that I wake up in the middle of the night, so I always check my TW account when I do.. actually trying to respond to messages is the part that is crazy :icon_eek:.. *shakes head* I really ought not to do that lol.. Gunnar usually tells me to go back to bed.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

irl

me and my friends decided it would be fun to walk into a dodgy councicl area and start running and jumping over peoples fences that was scary :(

on tw the time i shat myself because i logged on and had like 50k incomings

DeletedUser35971

IRL I had a buddy visiting me on campus for a weekend. We got to drinking, went through a six-pack and half a bottle of rum when I decided to chug about 12 shots of wiskey. After that we decided to go walk to a drugstore nearby and 4 hours later at 6:15 I realized what the heck was going on and called a friend to get us. we had walked through the worst part of tampa at night while drunk.