craziest thing you have done

DeletedUser

Lol Pker they are saying the craziest thing that have done irl.

Wallam

Oooh.. ermm maybe it was sending 2.5k attacks to take 1 village. I woke up I basically played 48 hours straight to send them all.. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser49590

I lit my chest on fire with a sparkler.. :D :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser77420

Played TW during my ICT class instead of working on my coursework "database". Then got caught by my teacher who took control of my computer remotely, started moving the cursor around and shut the browser down, then SHOUTED across the classroom something like "how many swords and spears have you got?"

DeletedUser

Uhh...

Non-TW: i've jumped my bike off a 30 ft cliff into the river I live near.

TW: sent 2 attacks to every village of every member in the tribe MAD... My inbox was spammed with "Whai uz attkn m3??!?1?!11"

It was great.

DeletedUser

We have a big bush/tree close to where we live. It has a dead branch at the top, at the height of about 4.5 meters. My friends and I have decided to be idiotic, and jump off that dead branch, into the bush.
Actually, im amazed no one has hurt themselves permanently yet, Ive jumped off 3 times now.

The worst one yet was when a friend of mine jumped off the dead branch, he hit a thicker branch than usual in mid air..... It hit him in between his legs :icon_cry: Luckily, the branch broke from impact, so he wasnt suspended in mid air.....
We have a few smarter friends we haven't managed to coax into jumping yet :lol:

DeletedUser

It was friday and last day of class of the week and i said to my mommy i am sick (but not). My mom went to her work so i played alone in our house.

DeletedUser

umm ... attempting to argue with Therese i'm sure that ranks up there on most players "don't do it" scale

DeletedUser

oh jeez....i once left the girl i was going on a date with at the table to pay the bill because it was the first MCD op and i didnt want to miss my attack times...stayed up 35 hours straight.

later told her i forgot to lock the door but she dumped me non-theless :lol:

p0lt

Non-tw; did some illicit drugs of the mind altering / vision altering / depth perception altering kind, and walked around my friends fair watching all of the lights flash crazy patterns...(sick)

tw; decided to support a group of villages I was gonna take before my nukes and nobles hit... what turned out to be practically empty villages were full of around 40k to 50k total worth of troops... ouch :(

p.s. we helped our friend ben recover his lost arm that night at the fair, he had mistakingly set it down at the picnic table, and in case you are wondering, no he doesn't have a prosthetic arm ;)

DeletedUser

Non-tw; did some illicit drugs of the mind altering / vision altering / depth perception altering kind, and walked around my friends fair watching all of the lights flash crazy patterns...(sick)

Haha, you did acid??

p.s. we helped our friend ben recover his lost arm that night at the fair, he had mistakingly set it down at the picnic table, and in case you are wondering, no he doesn't have a prosthetic arm ;)

Was this on acid? :p Sounds pretty likely. Wild.

DeletedUser

umm ... attempting to argue with Therese i'm sure that ranks up there on most players "don't do it" scale

I didn't attempt to do this, I did it.

If it isn't on your "don't do it" chart, put it there now.

Right now.

:lol:

DeletedUser

I say attempting because it's sort of like saying "I'm attempting to kill a lion with my bare hands."

I've seen those that have tried. And pass or fail; it was always crazy and it was never ever pretty.

Klouwe

Stay up all night to solve problems with dudes from america. Notice that it's too late to sleep. Go straight to my courses. Notice that I really need to sleep. Leave during the break and go home. Check tw. See some mail. Stay up again the whole day...

I've also recently gained the title "King Arthur" by taking a village from Excalibur :)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=3751366#post3751366

DeletedUser

Stay up all night to solve problems with dudes from america. Notice that it's too late to sleep. Go straight to my courses. Notice that I really need to sleep. Leave during the break and go home. Check tw. See some mail. Stay up again the whole day...

I've also recently gained the title "King Arthur" by taking a village from Excalibur :)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=3751366#post3751366

Hahaha, is that recent? (The problem) because I MAY know what your talking about then