Creati

Truth Breaker

IL had some premade aspects. For example we had Annex join this world to try and bash for us. Now that they are getting rimmed we are putting them on our larger accounts as coplayers. What could go wrong with giving "questionable" players such as, Sombra, a large account despite his questionable battle record?? Some of these members have been rimmed by atmosphericf on other worlds(sombra) already. It must be boring getting rimmed by same player over several worlds...

atmospherecf

Sounds like fantastic fun to me, Having a tribe rooster full of unknowns who will likely pass accounts sit and fold as soon as they get in commings and lose a couple of villages.

For me, it's a fun challenge being a leader of a tribe full of unknown players. Win or lose... we all have different reasons why we play this game.

Give me any random set of players to lead... I'll make something out of nothing:) and I will make the players believe they can succeed in this game and they can do good in tw...if they just believe in themselves..

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For me, it's a fun challenge being a leader of a tribe full of unknown players. Win or lose... we all have different reasons why we play this game.

Give me any random set of players to lead... I'll make something out of nothing:) and I will make the players believe they can succeed in this game and they can do good in tw...if they just believe in themselves..

Win or lose is different, than playing to win, and playing to lose, and your tribe is basically built to lose, from the top down.

Doesn't the nothing, That you try to make something = nothing at the end of they day when everything is done and AA are rimmed?

DeletedUser118378

TW is not fun when you are playing knowing you will lose and not be releveant. If you had a chance I guess it would work. However looking at your opposition, time is against you atmo

Truth Breaker

Atmosphericf could say that the sky is blue and half of you fools would be on here crying that it's green. Ya'll need to stop buying into the IL theory that Atmos bullies dead puppies or whatever the most recent rumor being spread by Annex was. He says the game is about fun and two people jump him saying he should be playing for "not fun?" Bigly sad!

The Evil Organization

Hey Temple Of Tom (My guess on who you are Truth Breaker)

Dead puppies ?

Truth Breaker

Hey Temple Of Tom (My guess on who you are Truth Breaker)

Dead puppies ?

Who? I have to look up half of you people, because I do not have a clue who any of you are. I'm not some AA rim account.

Speaking of the rim. I see you are close to joining us as an IL co-player!!!

e04b1c1fa6c86d072e8d2c17b5c21fdc.png

DeletedUser

Win or lose is different, than playing to win, and playing to lose, and your tribe is basically built to lose, from the top down.

Doesn't the nothing, That you try to make something = nothing at the end of they day when everything is done and AA are rimmed?

Are you killing complexes? How do you decide these things for what a tribe is made of? Are you more than us?

The Evil Organization

What do you expect? A tribe that's in the top 3 with players hitting you that are more then double the size . Good on AA for capping off me.

And Atmospherecf1 is not the only responsible. You are also Tom and you know what I am talking about . I know it's you behind the Truth Breaker name .