Crows Eye View~World 50 Blog

DeletedUser

Ok guys I know a lot of you have been waiting for a new world 50 blog and it is finally here!!! So please everyone take the time to read it....I promise its not totally boring.....also comments are completely welcome even negative ones....see Im so starved for attention I will even take negative comments. Feel free to comment here or on the blog itself and if you feel the need to comment or complain directly to me either PM me here or skype me, jana.peacock.

Introduction Blog (12/30/11)

First Blog (1/11/12)

Second Blog (1/24/12)

Latest Blog That Jen Is Too Lazy To Add To The OP (2/27/12)

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very nice jen...

touching about ricky.

RIP ricky <3

Honoured to play with him, true gentlemen.

~drew

DeletedUser

I saw this and wondered why it wasn't stickied... Then I realized that was my job :icon_redface:

Soberknight

Jen, i really enjoyed reading your first post and looking forward to read more!

About that blue thingy eating, well you are forgiven and the same goes for your repulsion towards emoticons :) :) :)

The girl knows how to write.

DeletedUser

How did a 50 stone, neo nazi, holocaust denying bull dyke get a job as a blogger? Are you the best America has to offer? Given you come from a country which elected George Bush. Twice. I have to assume so.

DeletedUser

How did a 50 stone, neo nazi, holocaust denying bull dyke get a job as a blogger? Are you the best America has to offer? Given you come from a country which elected George Bush. Twice. I have to assume so.

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

She must of applyed and passed these 4 things to become a blogger :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

She must of applyed and passed these 4 things to become a blogger :icon_idea:

She's a friend of mine mate. I'm only winding her up. To my knowledge she's none of the above. Apart from being American of course. Which is arguably the most shameful.

DeletedUser

She's a friend of mine mate. I'm only winding her up. To my knowledge she's none of the above. Apart from being American of course. Which is arguably the most shameful.

Ok but if i was you be careful what you say some one might of taken it more serious :icon_razz:

Anyway congratulation getting to be w50 blogger jen.

DeletedUser

Congratulations, I have been waiting for a blogger to document the events of our great world for a long time.

It was a great first blog, and I'm sure there will be many more that follow.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I will do my best not to disappoint on the next issue which Im already hard at work on.

ragneur slink back off to your world.....and even try to behave yourself there!

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I will do my best not to disappoint on the next issue which Im already hard at work on.

ragneur slink back off to your world.....and even try to behave yourself there!

Is your decision to interview female players just an excuse to make another blog about yourself? One where you interview you.

DeletedUser

Is your decision to interview female players just an excuse to make another blog about yourself? One where you interview you.

Of course, Ive already invested hours just talking to myself finding out what makes me so awesome, don't be jealous ragueur I know it's hard not being as awesome as me.

DeletedUser

That's actually been done before, although it was a blogger interviewing himself under a different alias.

DeletedUser

Of course, Ive already invested hours just talking to myself finding out what makes me so awesome, don't be jealous ragueur I know it's hard not being as awesome as me.

Nice spelling of my name Jen.

DeletedUser

That's actually been done before, although it was a blogger interviewing himself under a different alias.

I had an account on a world once called Testicle Observer and went through a phase of doing mock interviews with the leaders of the top tribes. They all take themselves far too seriously though and weren't happy with me. I was going to do one with my South American 'nemesis' Dr. Castratore but was made to change my username before I got round to it.

Soberknight

Jen, how about something totally new, never been done before:

Why not interview the owner of the enormous Barb tribe! they seem to be on all worlds so must be one hell of a player!

DeletedUser100410

nice to have a blogger , just tell us when u start

DeletedUser

Jen, how about something totally new, never been done before:

Why not interview the owner of the enormous Barb tribe! they seem to be on all worlds so must be one hell of a player!

Don't you mean interviewing the owner of Hermit? I think all the barbs are just waiting quietly without growing until they get nobled by afore mentioned tribe.