-Cry-

• Thread starter Cry me a river of Tears
  • Start date

DeletedUser109515

200_s.gif

Deleted User - 4669627

It seems to me that the new tribe is just everyone from -NO- moving to a different tribe? Could you please inform me on what happened given you all moved to a different tribe except for a few who joined Pnut.

as ambassador of Fresh, I'd like to say...

just a moment, what's that? are you freaking kidding me? whatever!

sorry, I have just been informed I am NOT ambassador of Fresh, I'm not even a member :mad:

anyway, on the topic of what happened, they put their left leg in, they took their left leg out, they put their left leg in, then they shook it all about

they did the hokey pokey & they turned themselves around

THAT'S what it's all about!

DeletedUser

It seems to me that the new tribe is just everyone from -NO- moving to a different tribe? Could you please inform me on what happened given you all moved to a different tribe except for a few who joined Pnut.

As stated in my first post the reason Llama's didn't come with us is because he said some extreme things in the skype chat.
I do not wan't to be associated with behaviour like that.

Then we have Ddog he was in a his new place also Pnut within a few min. (didn't have the time to blink with my eyes and he was moved).
He did have an invite for our new tribe since i felt a bit sorry for him. He tried to keep our old tribe togher but with him in the leadership/council the trust of alot of members was lowered. He believe he never did bad things intentionally but he is just to impulsive to have any real privileges in a tribe. Yet he chose pnut and got their reaaallyy fast so either something was set inplace before hell broke lose or pnut has a shitty recruitment policy :p

Then we have sir snoopy. He also got a relatively quick invite into pnut have spoken with him afther that and can't say much about it.

Lord gutham is our last person on the list. Got recruited in the time ddog was stil in charge of that. Not to sure why he got in since he blocked off our way north. He als had an invite into the new tribe like everyone that didn't do something inherently wrong. yet he chose pnut and god knows why. To be honest i don't realy care about him. He was one of the few i haven't realy spoken with alot so can't say much more.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't really care about those that moved to Pnut, reason for them moving is pretty obvious. I'm interested in why you guys decided to move tribe and invite all the same people. Was this purely a power play?

DeletedUser

I don't really care about those that moved to Pnut, reason for them moving is pretty obvious. I'm interested in why you guys decided to move tribe and invite all the same people. Was this purely a power play?

Did you even read my first post? (furthermore, you are telling stupid lies in other threats)

And at last you try to quote me on something i did not say. The i don't really care statement was only refering to lord gutham yet you make it seem like they where aimed at al 4 players. You are a dishonest player as far as i can tell sad things if you ask me.

The Four Llamas

River, you guys can't take banter, I am allowed to take racist comments and other insults but when I dish it out it's serious and unacceptable? You know it's the truth. He's just hurt because he didn't have any comebacks for this measly Llama.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did you even read my first post? (furthermore, you are telling stupid lies in other threats)

And at last you try to quote me on something i did not say. The i don't really care statement was only refering to lord gutham yet you make it seem like they where aimed at al 4 players. You are a dishonest player as far as i can tell sad things if you ask me.

I just don't know what the point was if you're all joining. The original post made it seem like at least something would change other than you forcing your way into having privs. I'm just asking a question because I don't fully understand what is happening. That's not being dishonest that's me asking you to clarify because I know I don't have all the info here.

DeletedUser119689

Just take a barb that they cleared it will all start again. Ending of NAP's, threats of war, A new Nap is formed, then its ended again, then a power struggle and then disbanding of the top tribe in the world.

You know cant have a go at the llama account just for throwing shade, you would hate it in our tribe chat, damn reece gets so much abuse its unreal dont know how hes still playing <3

Jk we all love reece. But you cannot blame people for leaving your tribe and looking else where after all that has happened. All over one 3.7k barb

~Tom

DeletedUser

Alright go ahead. I have always stayed calm and feel save to say i have not trown real live insults around.
To everyone else i'm sorry this is needed and mods i know this should not be on a game's forum but i feel like i have no other choice now.
3664fe4473.png

51f8355e1f.png

8e512c6a6f.png

8c8379e88c.png

614ce76532.png

d100fcfafe.png

07e64d3a3c.png

07e64d3a3c.png

And in case you wonder what my part in the chat was. (I didn’t say that much but here are the most important ones) Cemo If you disagree with this feel free to go and screenshot anything from the chat yourself.

33f576844a.png

597fcbafde.png

597fcbafde.png
(as a response on why lee became duke in the first place)

3a01ac92e4.jpg
(when the insults where flying around some lullaby’s

may have lead to a more civil conversation)

a12031391d.png
(here things became so extreme I started wondering if it was real at all)

d356778b6a.png
(emma (emzz000) who was another person who stayed calm and I can agree with anything she has said that night)

3dfe7a3009.png
(Cemo calling me power hungry idk where that comes from but this shows I’m not I believe) Furheremore, this was the point I decided to stop respond at all since it was just way out of bounds and no sence was left in the chat.

4458a8b35b.png
(I kept reading however and have to give Cemo credits on this one :D)

Again sorry that this is needed but i hope this clearifies things.
Cemo saying he does not regret any of this confirms my thoughts. I'm happy i did not invite him into our new tribe.

Regarding pnut i don't blame them they did take him in. Since they did not know what Cemo said exactly. Reece did know he had insulted real live matters but he had no knowledge to what extend since i wanted to keep this in house. The reason for this was the severity of the insults.

Here you can see what Reece knew

c6194ff234.png

aa1eaa526f.png

So again i can't blame Reece for any of this since he just didn't knew the severity of the insults.

Here you go the full reason why i'm extremely happy llama's isn't with us anymore. Him stating he has no regrets is something i did not expect to be honest. Again i don't blame you for taking him in since you had no way of knowing this in advance.

And angel you are being dishonest by manipulating quotes and saying martin was running for duke which is just a fact thats wrong.

The Four Llamas

Kinda feel like this video represents Martin and Jobless' emotional distress.

Nice work on those screen shots, can see you really put work into it.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I invite you to do the same. instead of angel trowing in some random lies ;)

DeletedUser119689

Well they are free to their own opinions, and maybe something martin said that could of triggered the llama.

But if you guys dish it out and you cannot take it then dont play TW. Its gonna be filled with a lot of angry people and ive met a few, love to swear and argue but i can handle the heatand i kinda like it. Bit of back and forth is a bit of fun.

But yeah i have had multiple surgeries and who cares what people say about it lol, its only a surgery and means your off work for a little bit. Maybe a long time but enjoy the time off :). So if everyone in your tribe is crying about llamas insulting someone on a surgery man the F*** up.

Insulting someone on parenting/parenthood is a low blow. But dont take anything to personal over a game. At the end of the day you still have your family and what people say online doesnt hurt you at all, maybe if you take things to heart but we all know martin and he doesnt take anything to heart, he hates it when hes proven wrong and starts calling people out trying to get everyone involved and maybe play the numbers game.

Like i have said, If you want to dish it out and cannot take it dont use skype or play tw.

~Tom

The Four Llamas

My comment on his parenting was because Lee was looking after his daughter and Martin was not being understanding about so kind of hypocritical but its cool. The rest, pure fun >D

Lord BillyNoMates

My comment on his parenting was because Lee was looking after his daughter and Martin was not being understanding about so kind of hypocritical but its cool. The rest, pure fun >D
in my books a child sould be put to bed before 23:00

your also forgetting i lived with my kids for over 3 years and not once where they awake at that time

DeletedUser

Everything correct there, no need ahahaha, post more, I am reminiscing those -NO- times :(
Well they are free to their own opinions, and maybe something martin said that could of triggered the llama.

But if you guys dish it out and you cannot take it then dont play TW. Its gonna be filled with a lot of angry people and ive met a few, love to swear and argue but i can handle the heatand i kinda like it. Bit of back and forth is a bit of fun.

But yeah i have had multiple surgeries and who cares what people say about it lol, its only a surgery and means your off work for a little bit. Maybe a long time but enjoy the time off :). So if everyone in your tribe is crying about llamas insulting someone on a surgery man the F*** up.

Insulting someone on parenting/parenthood is a low blow. But dont take anything to personal over a game. At the end of the day you still have your family and what people say online doesnt hurt you at all, maybe if you take things to heart but we all know martin and he doesnt take anything to heart, he hates it when hes proven wrong and starts calling people out trying to get everyone involved and maybe play the numbers game.

Like i have said, If you want to dish it out and cannot take it dont use skype or play tw.

~Tom

I do not take anything personal and don't feel offended.
The thing is i just don't want to be associated with someone that takes a game and makes things this personal. (its not about not being able to take this shit its about the fact it's apperently need when playing with cemo)

The Four Llamas

in my books a child sould be put to bed before 23:00

your also forgetting i lived with my kids for over 3 years and not once where they awake at that time

Strange, I can swear they cry at stupid hours so not sure what you did in those 3 years.

I do not take anything personal and don't feel offended.
The thing is i just don't want to be associated with someone that takes a game and makes things this personal. (its not about not being able to take this shit its about the fact it's apperently need when playing with cemo)

River, you dont even know me, stop listening to the oversized corn.

Lord BillyNoMates

Strange, I can swear they cry at stupid hours so not sure what you did in those 3 years.

even though your in pnut i have never said anything to anyone in my tribe thats bad about you

DeletedUser

I never said i knew you, i can only judge from the talks we had and i have been clear what my thoughs are based on that.
And idk why you keep linking me to Martin/cornish but you know me well enough to know i don't fall for that.