-Cry-

• Thread starter Cry me a river of Tears
  • Start date

The Four Llamas

I never said i knew you, i can only judge from the talks we had and i have been clear what my thoughs are based on that.
And idk why you keep linking me to Martin/cornish but you know me well enough to know i don't fall for that.

You usually don't, not until you pulled this off. Knowingly or not.

The Pieman9 returns

Can't a guy throw a coup anymore without all this hate, jeez everyone always wants to air out the dirty laundry. As I continue to read.....

All I'm saying is they seemed to follow river/job to the new tribe more then not, hes gata be truthful somewhere right? Bad leadership and racisms considered.

Deleted User - 4669627

I never did see that racist quote posted, did I miss it?

DeletedUser105091

Don't know why people feel the need to divulge their personal life into this game anyway? Don't nobody know nuffin bout me and they don't need to, and I wouldn't expect them to care if they did. There is no empathy on the internet and Tribal Wars especially. This is where trolls hone their skillz.

DeletedUser

Don't know why people feel the need to divulge their personal life into this game anyway? Don't nobody know nuffin bout me and they don't need to, and I wouldn't expect them to care if they did. There is no empathy on the internet and Tribal Wars especially. This is where trolls hone their skillz.

Can't agree more.

ShaggyDog

I'm just here to tell Ragnar 'Hey'.

I miss our boxing matches tbh.

Deleted User - 4669627

as ambassador of Fresh, I'd like to say...

just a moment, what's that? are you freaking kidding me? whatever!

sorry, I have just been informed I am NOT ambassador of Fresh, I'm not even a member :mad:

anyway, on the topic of what happened, they put their left leg in, they took their left leg out, they put their left leg in, then they shook it all about

they did the hokey pokey & they turned themselves around

THAT'S what it's all about!

how did this not get 1 l¡ke?