Current Events of w33

Repinski

Ok guys, I haven't been to this part of the forum in a while due to being busy, getting kicked out of my how, kidnapped by my girlfriend (kick ass weekend), and a number of fist fights.

So what is happening with w33 now a days? Anyone care to update me on the current events of the world? Anyone's and everyone's posts are welcome!
This is an attempt to liven up these forums a bit while I also gain information.

Regards,
-Rep

DeletedUser81101

LEGION/DETOX is fighting Hawks/noobs/losers alliance.

there, done. was it that hard 2hot

DeletedUser

Lol you sure got one hell of a typo there ditm lmao. Its legion/academy vs HAWKS/E=mc2/TW

DeletedUser

Lol you sure got one hell of a typo there ditm lmao. Its legion/academy vs HAWKS/E=mc2/TW

Legion(seems like a good movie)/Detox (I got nothing) Vs Birds, Noobs and more noobs

^Me trying to be funny, fail, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least it wasn't an epic fail... F.Y.I. Legion the movie sucks and while Im at it so does the tribe lol. Jking.

DeletedUser

This thread didn't start too well, try contributing to the thread with something more than flames/off-topic.

Repinski

I was hoping for detailed posts to try and liven this forum up... not just the simplest way to explain things... Kinda defeated the main purpose of the tread... Which was to cause a discussion.

DeletedUser

The war between TW, E=MC, and HAWKS ended a while ago and the three combined forces to face off against LEGION and DETOX.

DETOX merged into LEGION and E=MC merged into HAWKS to form a huge batlle line drawn right down the middle of W33.

players quit and world politic changed...tis the usual in TW.

Basically S.S.D.D.

DeletedUser

Take a look at the K Dominance map compared to what it was before you left..
Take a look at some stats, surely if each person would say, "Hawks/E are destroying Legion/Detox" Or "Legion/Detox are tearing apart Hawks/E" it would just be bias comments the other side would flame.

Though here is what I have seen happening:

Legion are tearing apart Hawks front in the north, breaking through Ex-E players.

Hawks have managed to use two Ex-Detox players as meat-shields while they sneak into K85,
as you can see in the Dominance map (Though Detox have reacted quite swiftly in cleaning it up) it is a nice strategy, but will be a huge blow to Hawks stats, maybe their gain will be greater.

E are still sitting there behind their former players...

TW are supporting Hawks front, while nobling 1k barbs (I don't see why they play tribal wars for?)

Detox/Legion have re-arranged their side of the map during the past few days, you can take a look at that yourself in the Dominance Map.

Anything else I have missed?

Repinski

From what I can see on the dominance map it would appear that Legion are successfully moving into K14 and K24 in the north through the old E players. They also appear to be making a move into K74 from K65 and K75. Detox appears to be every changing but also holding out. Hawks look like they are moving into K85 for K84 on the Detox front.

E has progressively gotten smaller while TW and Hawks recruit/take over their areas.

Is this all accurate?

And also my question is what is the deal with these two new tribes behind LEGION and DETOX? OB and EO?

DeletedUser

You basically repeated what I said lol

And yes, it is accurate.

OB has been there for a long time.

EO are some players that left Detox, who were approached to be recruited into Hawks (As I hear) but are not hostile towards Legion/detox but were attacked by Hawks ... So ... Yea

DeletedUser

DDRMAAX You forgot, that HAWKS/TW/E=MC2 are sacrificing their nukes one me, cause they love me very hard! :)

Repinski

Ok so we got a tribal discussion our of the way, and updates on that. But since I was hoping for more information then just this lets get some info on the players as well :icon_wink:

So what is the situation with the following players now a days?

IFY, DiTM, PZA7, LH, Farminfox (or what ever his name is), Mines Long, Pinder, and any other notable members of the world that you feel like mentioning.

DeletedUser

Well i'm still around and doing good :)

Yes, you're 1337 .... Fail :icon_rolleyes:

IFY - Big Noob
DiTM - Smaller Noob
PZA7 - Powerful Noob
Farminfox - I don't really care
Mines Long - Mine is longer :lol:
Pinder - Coming to a barb near you :icon_cool:
Me - SPEARS FTW~!!!

And I have no idea what this has to do with this topic
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No DRRRRRRRRRRRRR seems you are a bit slow you should try to guess again on who i am. maybe you and mines should have a meeting, here is an idea guess more you will probably get it right some or other time.

DeletedUser

No DRRRRRRRRRRRRR seems you are a bit slow you should try to guess again on who i am. maybe you and mines should have a meeting, here is an idea guess more you will probably get it right some or other time.

The fact that you need to hide who you are is enough for me to know you aren't a good player, which is good enough for me :)

Edit: And it is 'DDR' - 2xD .... I don't call you qos
:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact that you need to hide who you are is enough for me to know you aren't a good player, which is good enough for me :)

Edit: And it is 'DDR' - 2xD .... I don't call you qos
:icon_rolleyes:

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you about your conclusions on whether qoos is a good player or not.