Current Events of w33

DeletedUser

Big bobbert unfortunately doesnt play anymore, but keep dreaming that bb is still playing. I dont even think he checks these forums anymore, he just goes of on wild adventures with Brett :D

DeletedUser

Gaint if you have i missed it so yeah check that up for me or you know what let HRGOS do it himself he seems like he can do it himself.

DeletedUser

Both of them disproved you, do we really need to drag up the posts again. Its just tedious. I would much rather we posted war stats or something relevant to the war or current events of world 33 then talk about who nobles more barbs. The fact is both sides noble barbs end of do we really need to discuss who nobles more. I personally do not care and I am sure a lot of other people don't care either.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION DETOX
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS E=MC² TW
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 207
Side 2: 345
Difference: 138
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 36
Side 2: 28
Difference: 8
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,359,773
Side 2: 1,875,663
Difference: 515,890
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 244,039
Side 2: 186,596
Difference: 57,443
image.php

U were right, stats have changed, this time in our favor, lets see wat happens later.

Just want to make a point here

TW-Have not taking any of our villages all time, and have taken 103 villages for 604,056 in the last 48hrs. Avergae=5864
E=mc2-Have taking 68 of our villages all time, and have taken 99 villages for 337,372 in the last 48hrs. Average=3407
HAWKS-Have taken 699 of our villages all time, and have taken 143 villages for 934,235 in the lest 48hrs. Average=6533

While:
Legion-Have taken 545 of your villages all time, and have taken 173 villages for 1,130,580 in the last 48hrs. Average=6535
Detox-Have taken 502 of your villages all time, and have taken 34 villages for 229,193 in the last 48hrs. Average=6740

So who are the barb noblers?

This is from awhile ago, but i beat the stats have not changed much

DeletedUser

qoos I have no intention of arguing with you again, if you so badly want to argue then keep posting and then read my previous posts in the other threads, coz you keep saying the same wrong stuff over and over again. I don't know your in game name so I can't judge you there (though your w38 account didn't exactly show u having skills) but I can judge you by your arguements in this forum and those have n00b written all over the place.

DeletedUser

i sent nukes and nobles out for the first time this year on this world! :)

DeletedUser

Brett and bb both quit because they know there is no hope for legion.

DeletedUser81101

So you guys are admitting that you're being beaten by barb noblers then??

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: GunnerNM

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 1,177
Side 2: 805
Difference: 372 <-- This number is getting larger an larger every day :)

image.php

Side 1: 8,301,900
Side 2: 5,452,656
Difference: 2,849,244 <-- So is this one :)

image.php

Oh and lets guess what I'm going to get flamed on..

1. 3 months timespan - every mathematician knows that using a larger sample area smooths out fluctuations to give a more accurate result
2. GunnerNm - Yea you dismissed him to save your stats, we could've done the same with MythicalLegend but we didn't
3. The war has been going on long enough to show whos winninng (3 months is long enough!). We nearly have a 400 village lead now, thats the equivalent of stabes just disappearing right now. So stop using that excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Brett and bb both quit because they know there is no hope for legion.

Fail. Keep trying.

I <3 DiTM

Not as much as I wuv him

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: GunnerNm

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 750
Side 2: 407
Difference: 343

image.php

Side 1: 5,428,045
Side 2: 2,671,416
Difference: 2,756,629

image.php

You wont get flamed for the timespan. Because pretty much however you look at it the east are winning.

i sent nukes and nobles out for the first time this year on this world! :)

OMG! Me too! Lets be friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DDR care to give me your in game name . You can PM me if you feel the need .

DeletedUser

LOL i love the way you all shy away from what i have said. i said that Legion nobles more barbs then any other tribe. No gaints you didn't proof me wrong you proofed that you nobled players, nothing in that post is to do with your huge barb nobling. Ditm if you remember i said 1000-3000 point barbs not bigger players that went inactive or deleted their account. you are running in the lead with those to not just the war stats. Hrgos seems i have you in a corner with a mouth full of teeth, the fact is you wanted those stats and i showed you and you where surprised by the outcome, you never expect to be made a fool of. So dont you come with all your BS, i proofed you my point and if you cant disprove it keep your little yapper shit big boy.

DeletedUser

I said I won't argue and yet here I am :icon_sad:

qoos your original post was not about who nobles more barbs, it was about legion having 1-3k villages, now if you don't know the difference, let me tell you. A 1k barb can be built into a 10k village and once it is a 10k village, it is definitely not useless (or do you not agree), having 1-3k villages on the other hand means nobling these barbs and keeping them at that level, which I told you based on average points per village of both sides, it can't be true that one tribe does that and yet the other doesn't. And of course this was not the only thing we were arguing about but whatever ...

Just because you change your statements however you like and ignore arguements that don't suit you doesn't make you right or me wrong. It does however make me bored, which I am. At first I thought my statements were not clear but everyone seems to get it except you, so go on saying the same thing again, which I'm sure you will ... it won't change anything :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nice try Hrgos when you guys say we are nobling barbs its all fun and games and we are noobs but when you noble them no it means that you will build them up to 10000 point villas blah blah blah. Hrgos you said that you can proof me that we nobled more of them barbs and i am still waiting why not just show me?

DeletedUser81101

qoos you noble 100% barbs though, so you can't say anything about us being barb noblers...

prove me wrong, I dare you

DeletedUser

LOL i love the way you all shy away from what i have said. i said that Legion nobles more barbs then any other tribe. No gaints you didn't proof me wrong you proofed that you nobled players, nothing in that post is to do with your huge barb nobling. Ditm if you remember i said 1000-3000 point barbs not bigger players that went inactive or deleted their account. you are running in the lead with those to not just the war stats. Hrgos seems i have you in a corner with a mouth full of teeth, the fact is you wanted those stats and i showed you and you where surprised by the outcome, you never expect to be made a fool of. So dont you come with all your BS, i proofed you my point and if you cant disprove it keep your little yapper shit big boy.

Ummm, if we do noble alot of barbs, why is Legion second in the average points per noblement, and Detox first? Obviously we are finding the good barbs then, while Hawk alliance is behind us.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:
1.read your first post:
"No richard here i have to disagree you might have more avergae points per player but you have players sitting with 1000 - 3000 point villages. now that doesnt mean anything to have a villa like that. If we start nobling Barbs like legion and detox your average willalso go up but like a dsaid no use in having a villa like that."

2.now read back my last post:
"qoos your original post was not about who nobles more barbs, it was about legion having 1-3k villages, now if you don't know the difference, let me tell you. A 1k barb can be built into a 10k village and once it is a 10k village, it is definitely not useless (or do you not agree), having 1-3k villages on the other hand means nobling these barbs and keeping them at that level, which I told you based on average points per village of both sides, it can't be true that one tribe does that and yet the other doesn't. And of course this was not the only thing we were arguing about but whatever ... "

3.repeat the process until it sinks in your thick head

note: stop after the 5th try (no point in being stuck in an infinite loop)