Current Events of w33

DeletedUser

yes Hrgos glad you found that, average points per player has nothing to do with average points per villa. Let me explain as easy as i can it seems you where standing at the back of the line when brains was being given out. Legion 100 barbs villas x 1000 points villa = 100000 points Hawks 13 barb villas x 1000 points = 13000 points. Hope you got that now my statment was correct if you noble more barbs you can push up your average points per player. Simple isn't it?

But lets get back to what you said and again i say just proof it dont go saying something else again proof it proof it proof it.
"as for the barb nobles you chose a timeframe, I'm sure I can find a timeframe where the balance goes drastically on the other side"
I then asked you to bring me the time frame from now till back when ever, now to remind you PROOF IT.

DeletedUser

DETOX is the muts nuts, i dont care what you all say :) we noble the most 8k villages. Mainly off walty :D

DeletedUser

Double post, this is the worst argument I have ever heard in my life. Wow lets talk about the most pointless thing in this world barbs :S why dont we get a TW perspective they may provide an insight?

DeletedUser

dude, did u read the posts 5 times like I asked you to?! I hope not coz if you did and are still saying what you seem to be saying then I feel sorry for ya.
1. I didn't comment on the average points per player. I only said you saying that legion have useless 1-3k villages is BS.
2. I said I can find and never said that I intend to. I also said you wasted your time going through the conquers because it in no way shows that legion have 1-3k useless villages.

Finally, I didn't bring it up again, I simply pointed out that what LH said about u having made valid points or ppl trying to change the subject was wrong, I didn't even direct my words at you. And saying that, this is the last time I reply about this subject, as I said it always ends up the same way, if in your head you think that makes you right, then good for you :icon_neutral: ...

DeletedUser

qoos you noble 100% barbs though, so you can't say anything about us being barb noblers...

prove me wrong, I dare you

Well then I`m gonna go along the same route .

DDRMAAX is a noob , barb nobling nobody that must go crawl back to his corner.

(Cant seem to remember all the crap that was heaped upon Qoos) >Please refresh my mind so that I can use it on DDRMAAX<

Or

prove me wrong, I dare you

DeletedUser

Ok Hrgos i see you cant proof your point, atleast you tried. There is no shame in saying yeah maybe i was wrong :)

DeletedUser

Ok Hrgos i see you cant proof your point, atleast you tried. There is no shame in saying yeah maybe i was wrong :)

Oh c'mon just shut up, and acid, ddr has revealed who he is before check the funny attacks thread i think it is in there.

DeletedUser

Oh c'mon just shut up, and acid, ddr has revealed who he is before check the funny attacks thread i think it is in there.

Obviously, I have actually shown a few times who I am...But just for the sake of arguing Acid read your IGM :)

Now, qoos...I'm not making fun, I know alot of players don't use English as their first language, but please stop saying 'PROOF IT' .... If you are going to repeat it as much times as you already have, it is 'PROVE IT'

P.s: Now that doesn't mean I don't still think you're a noob ;)

Btw: If you are going to talk about 'Average points per village' to try and make the other side look like noobs, then Detox must be pretty 1337 compared to Hawks, TW and E

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL i love the way you all shy away from what i have said. i said that Legion nobles more barbs then any other tribe. No gaints you didn't proof me wrong you proofed that you nobled players, nothing in that post is to do with your huge barb nobling. Ditm if you remember i said 1000-3000 point barbs not bigger players that went inactive or deleted their account. you are running in the lead with those to not just the war stats. Hrgos seems i have you in a corner with a mouth full of teeth, the fact is you wanted those stats and i showed you and you where surprised by the outcome, you never expect to be made a fool of. So dont you come with all your BS, i proofed you my point and if you cant disprove it keep your little yapper shit big boy.
Fine. According to what you say, LEGION is nobling more barbarians and more enemy villages than you.
[sarcasm]Oh my. How embarrassing for them. :icon_redface:[/sarcasm]

What is it you guys are doing then?

DeletedUser

Fine. According to what you say, LEGION is nobling more barbarians and more enemy villages than you.
[sarcasm]Oh my. How embarrassing for them. :icon_redface:[/sarcasm]

What is it you guys are doing then?

They are trying to noble as much barbs as legion does, duh!

Oh and one of them told me they were eating chips, Barb-EQ flavour as I remember

DeletedUser

Oh my! you guys are so insultive ...stop it please your making me wana quit tw...

DeletedUser

Yes, you're 1337 .... Fail :icon_rolleyes:

IFY - Big Noob
DiTM - Smaller Noob
PZA7 - Powerful Noob
Farminfox - I don't really care
Mines Long - Mine is longer :lol:
Pinder - Coming to a barb near you :icon_cool:
Me - SPEARS FTW~!!!

And I have no idea what this has to do with this topic
:icon_eek:

No matter howmuch fun it is making fun of IFY :D, one of the only things you honestly can't call him is a noob :), have you seen how he defended? That's just pure skill and willpower tbh, sniping his ass off, scoring support, moving his own support around, he lost like what 5 villages ?
And with teh pressure he gets/got, alot would just quit or sacrifice half their villages to keep the rest, so I say big thumbs up!

And also was considerate enough to spread out all our support, so no player took major troop losses on his own. I lost like 10 spears for killing 5 nukes at times, pwnage!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No matter howmuch fun it is making fun of IFY :D, one of the only things you honestly can't call him is a noob :), have you seen how he defended? That's just pure skill and willpower tbh, sniping his ass off, scoring support, moving his own support around, he lost like what 5 villages ?
And with teh pressure he gets/got, alot would just quit or sacrifice half their villages to keep the rest, so I say big thumbs up!

I <3 you as well :)

DeletedUser

And also was considerate enough to spread out all our support, so no player took major troop losses on his own. I lost like 10 spears for killing 5 nukes at times, pwnage!

That just means ultra stack .

I call ifeelyou an inactive muncher :p

Who im catching in inactive eating :D

DeletedUser

Koe82 is doing a pretty good job of nobling every barb in K47 so i think you should worry about him.