Current War Stats

Tazecca

In fairness due to the fact we were led on our players weretold not to attack back untill the 11th. However Start stats from the 5th if you want.

DeletedUser

What difference does it make? MoM is down on W2V front as well:lol:

DeletedUser67005

liar liar zurtle.. unless u want to go into the whole chaos story again :D
it started on 11th of november..

lmao

We began assaults on Chaos well before the 11th, as shown in the stats. Are you trying to tell us that you didn't take us destroying him as an act of war until the 11th, which was days after we put Chaos down under? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser101120

lmao

We began assaults on Chaos well before the 11th, as shown in the stats. Are you trying to tell us that you didn't take us destroying him as an act of war until the 11th, which was days after we put Chaos down under? :icon_surprised:

No we just wanted to wait till 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 for the shits and giggles :)

DeletedUser

doesn't matter if you put either 5th or 11th.. i think whats more important, aside who will win the war, is that -MM- does not have any balls to declare either in-game or in the external forums..

courtesy anyone? tsk tsk tsk..

W2V congrats on the surprise attack.. We will try our best to re-claim what is lost.. ^_^

DeletedUser

doesn't matter if you put either 5th or 11th.. i think whats more important, aside who will win the war, is that -MM- does not have any balls to declare either in-game or in the external forums..

W2V congrats on the surprise attack.. We will try our best to re-claim what is lost.. ^_^

Please...lol I think when villas started dropping like like pregnant women in a maternity ward it should have been obvious... Do you really need a delaration?

we have no balls??? thems fightin words...:p

DeletedUser67005

Feel free to stick up for yourselves and declare on us. ^_^ Even though we've already been at war for over a week.

DeletedUser

In that first conversation on the 5th, I told KD that we would not be declaring and that if a declaration was wanted then I would leave it up to him. If it is really cutting you up this much, go talk to your commander about it. Most people would have gotten the gist after the first day of attacks though.

DeletedUser

Dinoraz, you don't have to keep 2 sets of stats as both -MM- and MoM leadership has agreed on the 5th. Furthermore, we will need to add back chaos908, Nic0fm and symdude. I'm sure this list will get longer, it's just a pity they weren't dismissed a month ago.

DeletedUser

I have to say I am a little disappointed in MoM players dropping the tribe... I had higher expectations for this fight guys.

DeletedUser

Can we keep the stupid side chatter out of this thread please? If MM want to complain about who should and shouldn't be included in the stats, I'd prefer it if they made their own thread and put it on there. Not like it would make much difference, but as we all know, arguments about stats are never ending.... Like Cool's last sticky, I was hoping this would be relatively argument free and more of an official record keeping thing. Obviously at the recorder's discretion; history is recorded by the victors.
This goes to MoM members too - let's keep it civil here after now.

DeletedUser

Symdude, nic0fm, frank scoutt.

^ Add into any future W2V vs. MoM stats.

DeletedUser

was hoping this would be relatively argument free and more of an official record keeping thing.

I was also hoping that this thread would stay argument free, i do want people to tell me if anyone needs to be added to the stats, but i would prefer if it was done by in game mail or forum mail, so as to reduce the senseless bickering.

DeletedUser

I was also hoping that this thread would stay argument free, i do want people to tell me if anyone needs to be added to the stats, but i would prefer if it was done by in game mail or forum mail, so as to reduce the senseless bickering.

Who was I bickering with? I just confirmed to you that Taz and I agreed on the date and then informed you of who had been dropped. Done.

DeletedUser

I was referring to the bickering about when the stats for -MM- vs MoM should start, sorry to confuse you :s