Current War Stats

DeletedUser

short trolling comment :)

It is surprising to find MOMs in this situation, but given that they were in war from day one i think that they did exceptionally well. Considering the worst possible case scenario for MOMs, that they all turn into barbs (no resistance), it will take decent amount of time and effort to noble all MOM's villages, therefore nothing is lost for MOMs yet, if they continue playing like they use to play.

I think that MOMs started cracking during war with RW and i feel if croggy and netcore did not deflect to MOM tribe in the middle of the war and betrayed Ogun, outcome of war would become uncertain and probably more interesting for both sides. It was sad to watch that practically noone supported Ogun while he was gang-banged by MOMs and his former tribemates even though he supported many in the past. But that is TW life i guess ... if you stick to principles you die :)

DeletedUser

short trolling comment :)

It is surprising to find MOMs in this situation, but given that they were in war from day one i think that they did exceptionally well. Considering the worst possible case scenario for MOMs, that they all turn into barbs (no resistance), it will take decent amount of time and effort to noble all MOM's villages, therefore nothing is lost for MOMs yet, if they continue playing like they use to play.

I think that MOMs started cracking during war with RW and i feel if croggy and netcore did not deflect to MOM tribe in the middle of the war and betrayed Ogun, outcome of war would become uncertain and probably more interesting for both sides. It was sad to watch that practically noone supported Ogun while he was gang-banged by MOMs and his former tribemates even though he supported many in the past. But that is TW life i guess ... if you stick to principles you die :)

this is one of the most accurate posts ive seen thus far. Who are you and why are you so smart?

DeletedUser

Why do the stats for MM vs MoM not show from the 5th as they should?

DeletedUser91512

I tend not to read declarations from rim noob tribes. I only read what i posted.

"rim noob tribes", in what aspect showing -MM- as to be deemed that way :p especially with the evident war stats :D please support your claim..(may it be from the 5th or later dates, nothing has changed)

DeletedUser

I decided to take the -MM- vs MoM stats from the date of declaration, as this is how it is done for the others.

DeletedUser

I decided to take the -MM- vs MoM stats from the date of declaration, as this is how it is done for the others.

So, before the in game declaration tool existed, wars did not exist? We have about 400 conquers from the 5th of November to the 11th of November, and you think that is not war? A formal declaration is not a requirement for a war, ask any duke in this entire game. We chose to make a declaration later on in time not because we were not at war but to gain statistics to measure member participation in an op that followed that date. War started on the 5th, as I have stated previously, as the stats obviously show, and as the MoM leaders have also backed up (although their acknowledgement is not required, the aggressor determines when war is taking place) Fix the date please.

DeletedUser

Stats from the 5th will be added as an extra, but the main stats will still be taken from the date and time of declaration.

DeletedUser

Stats from the 5th will be added as an extra, but the main stats will still be taken from the date and time of declaration.

I don't understand why you feel you have any say at all in when OUR war was started. As I understand it, you are here just to update the current war stats with the information you are provided with by leaders from each of the tribes. No offense but you are a nobody in the war between -MM- and MoM. If we needed your opinion, we would have asked you for it. You have been provided with the facts so please use them.

To reiterate, the war started on the 5th and you have been updated with the names of all that have been dismissed. If you cannot remain impartial, maybe you aren't the person for this thread.

DeletedUser

1)I don't understand why you feel you have any say at all in when OUR war was started.
2)As I understand it, you are here just to update the current war stats with the information you are provided with by leaders from each of the tribes.
3)No offense but you are a nobody in the war between -MM- and MoM.
4)If we needed your opinion, we would have asked you for it. You have been provided with the facts so please use them.
5)To reiterate, the war started on the 5th and you have been updated with the names of all that have been dismissed. If you cannot remain impartial, maybe you aren't the person for this thread.

1)At no point have i stated that i think your war started on day X or day Y.
2) "Just here", i do this voluntarily because nobody wanted to take it over from coolblue, i found out what wars where going on and then asked people who view this thread for more information. At no point have i ever contacted a leader of any tribe, except my own tribes duke.
3)At no point have i ever said my opinion
4)I have always been impartial

Note: From hence forth, due to the unnecessary bickering between people, and sheer RUDENESS of some posters i will no-longer be updating thewar stats, would a Mod please lock this and unsticky

DeletedUser

1)At no point have i stated that i think your war started on day X or day Y.

3)At no point have i ever said my opinion

That is bs. Although we have repeatedly asked you NICELY to use the 5th for our war stats, you obstinately stuck to the 17th. You could have respected what the leaders from both tribes advised you, instead you chose to make up your own date. That's what I would call rude, not me calling you out on it.

DeletedUser

That is bs. Although we have repeatedly asked you NICELY to use the 5th for our war stats, you obstinately stuck to the 17th. You could have respected what the leaders from both tribes advised you, instead you chose to make up your own date. That's what I would call rude, not me calling you out on it.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that he said he'll be including them as an extra set.

DeletedUser102906

hey dinoraz just a little correction in tutti vs ohyeah , the score isn't 168:274 it's 169:267 ... they are not killing us that much ;),so please update when you have time. tnx...

DeletedUser

You seem to be ignoring the fact that he said he'll be including them as an extra set.

If there was a dispute between us and the MoM leadership or if we were confused as to when we started fighting, then I could understand there being a need to keep multiple sets of stats. However, leaders from both sides of the war have agreed on the 5th as being the start date. Nobody of importance has asked for stats to be kept from the 17th, let alone to make them the main set of stats.

It's like me saying to you that since Rukoh and Glyn said the real war would start a week after your declaration that you should now start your official war stats on the 21st instead of the 14th.