[d3th]s Plans I tell all

DeletedUser

So true. -El, don't question D3TH. They are a mighty superpower, geez Broly breeds some good slaves. And we saw how good Broly is, and how capable and informed ywevis is. Now, back on topic. Bullit Bail Fails. :)

DeletedUser

Starkiller I totally agree with you and ywevis on this matter if your going to talk smack use your in game name its ridiculous........ :-(

D3TH is a great group and alot of respect from our side toward them RBE too dont worry I didnt forget you Star...

El was not trying to speak for us he was just being kind toward several tribes so lets not beat him up too much.. I mean seriously he is being hammered right now by ~3~39 or whatever their name is.... LOL

DeletedUser

maybe we can both help him

im not a fan of people trying to flame my allies

Ooo even SK is angry... Sorry SK, I never wanted to offend you :icon_rolleyes:

why not put your game name on here, and maybe we can help you with this.

When the time comes, you'll know, and the answer could be found in the readings. TL already told you, no?

DeletedUser198

Starkiller I totally agree with you and ywevis on this matter if your going to talk smack use your in game name its ridiculous........ :-(

D3TH is a great group and alot of respect from our side toward them RBE too dont worry I didnt forget you Star...

El was not trying to speak for us he was just being kind toward several tribes so lets not beat him up too much.. I mean seriously he is being hammered right now by ~3~39 or whatever their name is.... LOL

Not surprised, i mean lets compare EXP and D3TH were both once just small pathetic rim tribes, and yes D3TH was made right on the rim now lets compare both these tribes now.... who has expanded, grown, and become more of a fighting force? and who is still that one small tribe stuck on the rim who has to rely on there big brother XIII?

DeletedUser46195

Ooo even SK is angry... Sorry SK, I never wanted to offend you :icon_rolleyes:

When the time comes, you'll know, and the answer could be found in the readings. TL already told you, no?

Ijjes brother plays an account in tribe XIII = zstatz

DeletedUser46195

Not surprised, i mean lets compare EXP and D3TH were both once just small pathetic rim tribes, and yes D3TH was made right on the rim now lets compare both these tribes now.... who has expanded, grown, and become more of a fighting force? and who is still that one small tribe stuck on the rim who has to rely on there big brother XIII?

You also forgot we don't suck up to anyone like -EXP does :) so our existence isn't limited to how much ass kissing we do.

DeletedUser

Oh come on now that is a little harsh toward EXP...

We are not EXP big, middle, or even smaller brother. Last time I checked we haven't helped them or them help us with anything. As a matter of fact the only thing in relation to each other I have ever heard is that Dan wanted them to attack us from the east, and on the forum they were working with D3TH on a project. From the post above that is over I am guessing?????

DeletedUser46195

Oh come on now that is a little harsh toward EXP...

We are not EXP big, middle, or even smaller brother. Last time I checked we haven't helped them or them help us with anything. As a matter of fact the only thing in relation to each other I have ever heard is that Dan wanted them to attack us from the east, and on the forum they were working with D3TH on a project. From the post above that is over I am guessing?????

[2/19/2009 5:50:17 AM] -Elrohir says: when you look at XIII on the map. picture EXP and TBP as the same.
[2/19/2009 5:50:26 AM] -Elrohir says: because essentially, that's how it is :p

DeletedUser

I read that as EXP and TBP are allies very close ones, and together they look like we do on the map. :) This just proves that EXP is not XIII little brother.

lord-havoc

To the OP - Anyone who has Sonny Bill Williams as there profile picture, really cannot be taken seriously.

DeletedUser

well d3th recruited from fl didn't they? and aragon too?

maybe if exp had their parent tribe die they would be bigger than them now?

circumstances are very important.

DeletedUser

*ROFL , nice try

sorry, but all info in here is WRONG :icon_twisted:

Bdeath has a long way to go and ssssirrrr , congrats on the marriage thingy .. but before you go... such thread that contains B.S is not necessary :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser198

well d3th recruited from fl didn't they? and aragon too?

maybe if exp had their parent tribe die they would be bigger than them now?

circumstances are very important.

What are you trying to prove irish? D3TH took the skills and smart ideas to grow fast while EXP just twiddled there thumbs as they watched from the sidelines, if EXP wanted to really prove themselves they would of expanded more into the core of the world instead of just the rim, while D3TH expanded both ways plus north and south too