[d3th]s Plans I tell all

DeletedUser

and I still know how to destroy D3TH.
firedevil.gif

Lol unless you do it or tell us how then no one will really believe you mate

Ripfin

Lol unless you do it or tell us how then no one will really believe you mate

I'd tell those who truly wish to destroy D3TH.

funny thing is nothing D3TH could do to prevent it since their habits are so predictable.

DeletedUser

We have so very few allies and we will respect those unlike you who have everyone around you except -3- family with who you are at war with and that is the first major war that you are having.
Which aint really that big at all.
8 EXP 58.911.43477.791.836 81960.393 81029.60219 EXP-V 26.767.80439.353.730 92427.758 42189.330
25 ~3~39 17.048.10221.489.471 83258.909 24958.613

So you say, however your History begs to differ. I am agreeing with you in the respect that the ~3~39 war is not big at all. I don't see thats relevance to your tribes diplomatic failings...

DeletedUser46195

I'd tell those who truly wish to destroy D3TH.

funny thing is nothing D3TH could do to prevent it since their habits are so predictable.

Have all the the tribes surrender and we win the map?

Ripfin

Have all the the tribes surrender and we win the map?

you wish Ywevis face it i'm sure you know I know how to destroy your tribe so trying to ridicule me won't stop it.

and the fact your tribe is so predictable is what makes it so easy to destroy you.

DeletedUser

Nearly right Lewder but let me explain more fully.

DR was formed by a few players in K13/K23 cut from [FL] following their merge with a tribe I cannot remember (not relevant to me as I left RRA to join DR so I could work alongside my ex S-A-S friends). We worked as moral busters for Group 5 of [FL] who were mainly ex havok members located in the above K's.

When [FL] fell apart the group 5 members joined DR and continued to expand in K13/K3 mainly continuing the war against LDOP then warring Hunks.

When Broly and his ex bunnies / former FL members came across to DR we were renamed Borg! Then after a couple of weeks the former DR members left to join D3TH with those not getting in starting D3TH-D.

Probably irrelevant for your arguement but you know me I only deal in facts!

I do think it is a bit harsh to say D3TH has got lucky as it is my opinion you make your own luck and D3TH's hard won reputation and excellent leadership are key to where they / we are today. I see nothing wrong in recruiting good quality players the key is ensuring that from any merge it is only those retained and at that D3TH has proved to be excellent.

I cannot and won't comment on EXP as I know nothing about them I am just glad I am in D3TH and enjoying the fact we are always at war and have plenty of options as I would be bored if not.

Why I like you so much, skinnywill. Never posts and crap and straight-minded. Agreed. HaVoK collapsed and most went to FL, which RRA got a NAP with (hence why chris_ba1212 thought sending TheGreusomeReapers to destroy VS. and FL ties would be good. Then get FL on RRA's side and eventually push them away. He knew VS. would go to extreme lengths to rim them.)

@Xishko -> Its how the coin fell. Who says if there was no DR and VS. diplomacy they could have warred DR and walk right over to D3TH.

@Yarnie -> D3TH is so organised and so power-sharing it will never collapse.

DeletedUser54315

@Xishko -> Its how the coin fell. Who says if there was no DR and VS. diplomacy they could have warred DR and walk right over to D3TH.

If you note from most of my posts the first month of the war between D3TH and XXXX has effectively been DR v VS just under a different guise so not sure they would have walked right over to D3TH and in any case the DR / D3TH connection has always been there now it is just consolidated into one tribe.

DeletedUser

If you note from most of my posts the first month of the war between D3TH and XXXX has effectively been DR v VS just under a different guise so not sure they would have walked right over to D3TH and in any case the DR / D3TH connection has always been there now it is just consolidated into one tribe.

Not exactly. Unless of course mazi was taking something... :icon_confused: At the time of the VS. collapse...

DR will never backstab!
They will fight!

Unless I am mistaken to believe that this was meant to put backstabbing in a different light :lol:
Anyway, I can see your point. Borg!, ~SLX~, ~TC~ and I think D3TH were all in the same boat, all wanting to bring down XIII in a big apocalypse (pun intended). But XXXX were different. XXXX were never in this alliance, they were actually attacking Borg. The K25 members after Borg collapsed moved to ~TC~ (NE) after Borg! collapsed in a shambles and then NE disbanded. From here these 'refugees' became part of D3TH-D. They were attacked, ywevis was like this...

123173155.jpg

And then war began :) Actually, I think I'll make this an o rly factor. This post will be epically edited soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, due to our special coverage of your mum we couldn't bring you this week's o rly factor until tonight. Enjoy!

orly-43441.jpg

tonight on the O RLY? factor...

ORLYreport4.jpg

1. How this war started.
As we look back now on almost 4 weeks of conflict lets take a look at how this all started. It all started a long time ago in far far away K14...
farfarawayuy6.jpg

Oh well, lets cut to the main part. XXXX has broken off from VS. and now has a NAP with XIII. Borg rises to the top 10 and XIII readies for war. At this point, ~TC~ and ~SLX~ plan to strike from the north, with Borg and D3TH striking from the west. All in all it was designed to bring them down. Though XXXX was different...
mjackson.jpg

They decided to fight Borg!, and eventually merged with D3TH and a remaining few heading to Bunny, the rest quitting. Of course, the K25 Borg members and so-called 'refugees' went to NE (~TC~), until it disbanded. From here they moved to D3TH-D, which for some reason despite it being OK for other VS. cowards to do this it wasn't OK for a tribe much larger than them to do. And so ywevi-poo's PnP in this thread explains it all. They plotted, and D3TH declared.
Well at least XXXX have something to look forward to...
smile.jpg

2. Mass-Inactivity/War Stats
Inactivity on mass continues to hurt XXXX, with about another 5-10 players going inactive, with people such as duck face left to pick up the pieces of an already shattered tribe. Big players such as LOOM2, stevepappas and discriminacion are going inactive, as well as the terminally inactive chris_ba1212.

Anyway, on another <3 note some war stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: D3TH-D D3ATH [D3TH]
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,853
Side 2: 16,960
Difference: 14,107
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 285
Side 2: 358
Difference: 73
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 22,864,367
Side 2: 137,042,897
Difference: 114,178,530
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,628,818
Side 2: 3,512,152
Difference: 883,334
image.php

3. The weather report, sponsored by Qatar Airways :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJVGpqRItc&feature=related

We expect severe D3TH storms rolling through K14 and K24 this afternoon, spreading towards K15 and K25 later in the day, with a D3THly change to follow.

A map for those unable to understand me :icon_razz:
surface18z.png

This concludes the O RLY? factor, sponsored by Qatar Airways.

qatar-air.jpg

DeletedUser

A map for those unable to understand me :icon_razz:
surface18z.png

Lewder very disapointed with the map you almost had it ,but you tried to hard and messed it all up :icon_rolleyes:

fail.jpg

DeletedUser

ummm ok i got lost on the last 4 posts (went off topic to me it looked like)

Oh well Where is this guy who started all this?

DeletedUser

I rarely post on the forum, but I do have to say this and I will only state it the once. I have spent months and months reading unfounded speculation about how [D3TH] will attack Apollo. Then it became known to the world that we have an alliance and now the speculation is always that we will betray Apollo. It just is not true.

Anyone comparing Apollo to KG has never had the opportunity to speak to thinkfirst, who is a good leader, communicator and personality overall. To compare their leadership to Ripfin in anyway is insulting to say the least. Comparing Apollo to KG is inconceivable. Period.

DeletedUser

I rarely post on the forum, but I do have to say this and I will only state it the once. I have spent months and months reading unfounded speculation about how [D3TH] will attack Apollo. Then it became known to the world that we have an alliance and now the speculation is always that we will betray Apollo. It just is not true.

Anyone comparing Apollo to KG has never had the opportunity to speak to thinkfirst, who is a good leader, communicator and personality overall. To compare their leadership to Ripfin in anyway is insulting to say the least. Comparing Apollo to KG is inconceivable. Period.

So true. Anyway, I just realised this wasn't the XXXX thread :lol: observe what happens when 13 year old boys go to bed at 11, peoples ^_^