[D3th] Vs KG

• Thread starter DeletedUser46195
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For the love of [input politically correct term here] Dark Pally you can't argue when you can hardly put a sentence together... I'm sorry but when the forums for fluent English speakers, and your not fluent enough to write sentences then your most likly going to lose when you begin a 1 on 1 arguement with someone who can.

Not to mention Ripfin practices this lol, and he still has a tribe which he's said he'll stay with and fight for, which is admirable and he gets kudos in my book for doing so.

In conclusion Ripfin = FTW.

(Yes i'm with Ripfin, flame me as well if you wish)

Disclaimer: this does not include other arguements which Ripfin voluntarily enters into on a daily basis.

DeletedUser

I know I did wrong cause I'm fluent in english and I try hard, also I was just trying to defend myself.

DeletedUser

I know I did wrong cause I'm fluent in english and I try hard, also I was just trying to defend myself.

Don't worry man, I know you tried and don't fret about the English thing.

Yes I am being nice to people now because Ripfin is going to the RIM!!!!!

DeletedUser

Rippy? How come KG is losing...
You said K52K were a bunch of hopeless noobs? Are Bdeath still attacking you? or...

D3TH is running ramped on your territory - bloody do something, I won't have an adversary like you taken down so easily you old fool. Get your act together and stop talking smoke, are you insinuating that D3TH will turn on FL..? And even so, big deal.

FL are practically doomed unless there's some hidden agreement between the superpowers over there...D3TH will be stronger than FL soon enough so turning on them would probably be in their best interests as Bunny/XIII will see to FL's absorption and then most likely continue west (provided a certain northern tribe does not get in on the action...:lol:).

Ripfin

Rippy? How come KG is losing...
You said K52K were a bunch of hopeless noobs? Are Bdeath still attacking you? or...

D3TH is running ramped on your territory - bloody do something, I won't have an adversary like you taken down so easily you old fool. Get your act together and stop talking smoke, are you insinuating that D3TH will turn on FL..? And even so, big deal.

FL are practically doomed unless there's some hidden agreement between the superpowers over there...D3TH will be stronger than FL soon enough so turning on them would probably be in their best interests as Bunny/XIII will see to FL's absorption and then most likely continue west (provided a certain northern tribe does not get in on the action...:lol:).

read the forums -Elrohir FL is gone and have joined XIII and Bunny and surprisingly it takes more then 1 top 20 tribe to take us down but were not done yet.

Ripfin

Don't worry man, I know you tried and don't fret about the English thing.

Yes I am being nice to people now because Ripfin is going to the RIM!!!!!

only way I'll ever see the Rim is if I noble some villages out there.

DeletedUser

My dear Rippy, about the new 5.0 version features.
You know about restarting in the middle of your tribe? Your tribe would be on the rim, hence why you would restart there. So go away. On a lighter note, war stats time ([D3TH] and ~K52K~ for your convenience)

Side 1: [D3TH] D3TH-A ~K52K~ K52K~I ~K42K~
Side 2: KG KGE
Timeframe: 26/11/2008 05:00:00 to 10/12/2008 05:00:00
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,122
Side 2: 442
Difference: 1,680
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 390
Side 2: 105
Difference: 285
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 14,431,772
Side 2: 3,017,226
Difference: 11,414,546
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,544,776
Side 2: 879,296
Difference: 2,665,480
image.php

As you see here, Ripfin's tribe is losing by a lot, not a performance of a Top 20 tribe if you ask me. The losses are 1x what they should be to say the least. I've already posted my fail picture of the day, but stay tuned for #3, all free and coming every day during the KG-[D3TH] war!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

read the forums -Elrohir FL is gone and have joined XIII and Bunny and surprisingly it takes more then 1 top 20 tribe to take us down but were not done yet.

Apologies, I read the new forums from bottom to top and reply as I see something worth inputting. So now that FL is gone - as you said, it really is you against the world haha

DeletedUser

ripfin keeps bitching about d3ths style. take it d3th are "dishonourable and backstabbing" they're still winning. and from what ive read, it seems like most people here would do alot to rim ripfin. im sure if KG wasnt being annihilated his tune would be different

Ripfin

ripfin keeps bitching about d3ths style. take it d3th are "dishonourable and backstabbing" they're still winning. and from what ive read, it seems like most people here would do alot to rim ripfin. im sure if KG wasnt being annihilated his tune would be different

ask anyone here my tune hasn't changed i'm still as arrogant and annoying as before.

and consider this D3TH has set a precedent of backstabbing Allies, how long before ones of their allies does it to them before they do it to them?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sadlyyou will not see me on the rim since I won't be going to the Rim.

I think Ripfin is right. If he survives 2 weeks...

5.0 Changes
- Restart at the center of one's tribe
If a player's last village has been conquered and she rejoins the world, he/she has the option to start at the center of her tribe.

Ripfin

I think Ripfin is right. If he survives 2 weeks...

5.0 Changes
- Restart at the center of one's tribe
If a player's last village has been conquered and she rejoins the world, he/she has the option to start at the center of her tribe.

didn't think these rule changes would effect the older worlds just the newer worlds.

and when I said I wouldn't be rimmed I meant I won't lose my last village.

DeletedUser

Actually, all his villages should be nobled apart from two, then his two villages are catapulted into nothingness and he can't restart.

DeletedUser

Sorry to take Ripfins side again, but it's 3 tribes on one, and by the looks of it 300 to 100 conquers is a 3 to 1 statistic... Aside from losing so many villages that can't be replenished Ripfin's tribes doing alright in this war if you think in terms of what they have to fight.

DeletedUser

question is Whats D3TH's excuse now that FL is gone?, since they now can no longer "Help" them or remove them?

You are right in that we can no longer pursue our goal of closing the gap between our border and the FL border. I am sad to see the change.

That you insinuate in another post that you had any part in FL and Broly making the decisions they did shows an self-centered arrogance that is astronomical in nature. You are no where near that important.

K32 is still attractive as far as land goes and your tribe's inability to stop the fail is reason enough to press on. Why should [D3TH] bother with "excuses" when we have axes?

DeletedUser46195

didn't think these rule changes would effect the older worlds just the newer worlds.

and when I said I wouldn't be rimmed I meant I won't lose my last village.

Your exactly right on that one, your last 2 villages are going be cata'd down to 68 points.