DA vs AXE and TSoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I sat that account for a total of 6 days and you did lose nukes and nobles during my sit.... A LOT OF THEM. But time does not permit me to sit every inactive account in AXE and the sit was passed to someone to divide up his other NINE MILLION worth of villas.

Also this ipart of your boast has to be a joke: "we did not know the account was inactive and being sat" As I recall your response to my message was "oh crap, we thought the account was inactive and we usually only attack inactives".

tack on a sarcastic tone and several lol's and you got me :lol:

and I lost a nuke and a half per village.. I wouldn't call that a lot :icon_neutral: pretty much average mass nuking going on there

jaffe25

No worries, either way I am sure we will meet again. Hey who knows maybe you will be the first DA member to ever take a villa from JAFFE25. As it stands you guys haven't figured out how to get past my villas cloaks of invisibility.

jaffe25

WHen a player quits without any warning and leaves his villas in disarray there are going to be losses(lots of them). I would think if there was any tribe here that understands that it would be you guys!!

DeletedUser

lol I assure you, i know.. but I lost hardly any nobles and nothing unexpected nuke-wise when it comes to mass clearing.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
njc, you saying that you guys are only nobling AXE inactives?

Think this arguement which seems to come up in every war,is mute,an enemy vill is an enemy vill wether its active or not,I actually think if a player is smart enough to find an inactive good on him/her.

If people want to boast about ODA or ODD thats fine but in the end it is the number of vills taken which win wars

DeletedUser

it helps when said inactive is sitting right in your path :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm not saying that taking inactives isn't part of war...it most certainly is if it gives you an advantageous location. I was merely trying to figure out what njc was saying :p

That being said, I do hate it when tribes noble nothing but inactives from their enemies then claim how uber they are

DeletedUser

Yeah not yet.

DA will live through all the future wars to come and be the last tribe standing imo

pfftt... If tH and tsoh put their differences behind da wont be lasting long. once NL is gone we have to get rid of more inactives..

yea NL are tiny if u count the active players, all 4 of thm.

4? lmao how cute=P because there seems to 7 giving my od right now. and good old toyo giving me my oda boost=P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pfftt... If tH and tsoh put their differences behind da wont be lasting long. once NL is gone we have to get rid of more inactives..

4? lmao how cute=P because there seems to 7 giving my od right now. and good old toyo giving me my oda boost=P

tis called a joke:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DA DA-III
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXED AXE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 150
Difference: 64

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 3
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 841,542
Side 2: 1,417,049
Difference: 575,507

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,983
Side 2: 18,087
Difference: 182,896

image.php

youfailateveything

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE AXED
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA-III
Players:
Timeframe: 15/05/2009 00:00:00 to 13/12/2009 17:42:01
Total conquers:
Side 1: 29,405
Side 2: 18,243
Difference: 11,162
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,126
Side 2: 2,061
Difference: 1,065
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 282,997,614
Side 2: 177,360,325
Difference: 105,637,289
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 30,253,695
Side 2: 19,826,621
Difference: 10,427,074
image.php

DeletedUser

i love this world and your non-stop wars .

makes me glad this was my 1st world o_O

keep this up axe and you will be here end-game :)

DA you have the ability but you have a lazy attitude (Altho it is very entertaining)

TSoH i predict they will be here for a very longtime .

DeletedUser

for once sereton you are right =P
this world when it ends will imo be exile./AXE vs TSoH

Status
Not open for further replies.