DA vs AXE and TSoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What do you wan't us to do?

We arn't at war with anyone so what do you srsly expect?

I know let's noble axe,tsoh and exile, yeah!

>.>

DeletedUser

why not?
see thats the problem with all you guys from NL you are all a bunch of wimps.
any player deserveing of still being around wouldnt even ask that question, oooo look red dot *checks it* nope not a friend good enough to help, bye bye. hey look red dot....bye bye....etc etc

DeletedUser

why not?
see thats the problem with all you guys from NL you are all a bunch of wimps.
any player deserveing of still being around wouldnt even ask that question, oooo look red dot *checks it* nope not a friend good enough to help, bye bye. hey look red dot....bye bye....etc etc

No, heavy.

We are about 70 mil, and your saying we should declare war on the rank 1,2,3 tribes?

if you we're in my tribe as leader then would you make ops on some players from them tribes? no you wudn't..

also, we have had 3 members banned this past week which doesn't help and we are regaining them villages.

DeletedUser

bod i would have, without thinking about it, as it would be what this game was made for, fun, not sitting around takeing things that are not a challenge or fun

DeletedUser

No, heavy.

We are about 70 mil, and your saying we should declare war on the rank 1,2,3 tribes?

if you we're in my tribe as leader then would you make ops on some players from them tribes? no you wudn't..

also, we have had 3 members banned this past week which doesn't help and we are regaining them villages.

Not saying take on the whole tribe! lmao that would be redundant.

But the red dots near u are another thing.....

DeletedUser

bod i would have, without thinking about it, as it would be what this game was made for, fun, not sitting around takeing things that are not a challenge or fun

yeah sure you would

jessi, have you seen the amount of barbs/inactives there are to clean up in my area?

DeletedUser

yeah sure you would

jessi, have you seen the amount of barbs/inactives there are to clean up in my area?

I have not. What k and ill go look :)

There has to be some red around :icon_cool: Red is dead!

DeletedUser

k11, shitloads (H)

and yeah i am nobling trader so... what lol.

Guess ill give u trader.....

But i didnt see all that many barbs in k11. but k21 has a quite a few

I also saw bright red (on my part) in the area

DeletedUser

im in a small tribe so.. nO.

@jessi there are alot, also trader is a barb really :p

Status
Not open for further replies.