Damn Family Tribes, they always draw my attention...

DeletedUser

I don't like family tribes but I live with it.:icon_neutral:

That's why once w46 or w47 starts I'm not making a tribe with families. I'm making a tribe built for experionced only.

And once we're full we're full.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're in a family tribe, you should expect to get flamed every time you post something stupid like that.. :icon_redface:

We know, and you should all get over yourselves! :icon_rolleyes:

its a family! :icon_eek: OH NOES! :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously though, flame us all ya like, i dont actually care :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Your a family tribe you fail.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

liam dont be that noob again :( we all hate family tribes

DeletedUser

seriously, some family tribes are just like 300 noobs. Cherub have 3 family branches in the same K! How more noobish can you get Liam? Sought your tribe out!

DeletedUser

Well you must have some influence in it otherwise why would be a member of it?

DeletedUser

My exact point, he must be at lease a desent leader if people are sticking with the tribe.

:lol:

This is a simulation o/

Cherub player A - I'm under attack by xXx, helpz ! * 20 members
Cherub Boss A - Dodge, those who can, suport him
Cherub Player B - I'm under attack too :( *20 members
*almost no support sent*
*slaughter*
*1 Family tribe lost*
*disband*
Cherub Boss B - Hey let's merge with another noob tribe around us, and share a common bright destiny!
*New Family Tribe with tons of alliance*

==>Add nobles
==>Repeat

group+failure.jpg

Seriously, 120 naive guys who follow a troll. That's cherub for you :)

DeletedUser

:lol:

This is a simulation o/

Cherub player A - I'm under attack by xXx, helpz ! * 20 members
Cherub Boss A - Dodge, those who can, suport him
Cherub Player B - I'm under attack too :( *20 members
*almost no support sent*
*slaughter*
*1 Family tribe lost*
*disband*
Cherub Boss B - Hey let's merge with another noob tribe around us, and share a common bright destiny!
*New Family Tribe with tons of alliance*

==>Add nobles
==>Repeat

group+failure.jpg

Seriously, 120 naive guys who follow a troll. That's cherub for you :)

Really what will you think if it ends up the opposite way you say it and the other tribe must disband and form with troops... I'm thinking about the same but insted of it saying Cherub it says what other tribe is under attack by us.

DeletedUser

Really what will you think if it ends up the opposite way you say it and the other tribe must disband and form with troops... I'm thinking about the same but insted of it saying Cherub it says what other tribe is under attack by us.
ok,I'm tired of you posting.The bottom line is Cherub and its family sucks!Thats all there is to it.If you can't understand what we are telling you then stop posting.Thanks!:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

ok,I'm tired of you posting.The bottom line is Cherub and its family sucks!Thats all there is to it.If you can't understand what we are telling you then stop posting.Thanks!:icon_neutral:

Wow, just trying to stick up for my tribe.:icon_rolleyes: Don't have to be pushy about getting to stop posting.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

no offence dark, but cherub does look like a failure.

Yeah, I'm tired of defending them on here. I hate family tribes and that is the only reason you're saying that, so go and talk all you want about it, I don't care any more.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow, just trying to stick up for my tribe.:icon_rolleyes: Don't have to be pushy about getting to stop posting.:icon_evil:

You'll realize one day we helped you to realize how terrible Cherub is.And I know I was a little rude but you just weren't getting the point.

DeletedUser

You'll realize one day we helped you to realize how terrible Cherub is.And I know I was a little rude but you just weren't getting the point.

yeah but I have no where else to go. As I get along with everyone else here. So I don't want to go elsewhere.