DARK vs KZA (and family)

DeletedUser

A long long time ago (about 3 weeks) DARKNESS decided they wanted to expand their boundaries into K23. So DARK launched their nukes against the top tribe in K23 (MIDER2). Within a short time MIDER2 disbanded.

KZA, an ally of DARK had been planning on merging with MIDER2 before the war. With no preemptive warning to DARK, KZA invited many ex-MIDER2 members into their tribal family subsequently supported them against Dark's inbound nukes and nobles. As you can imagine DARK was not happy with these dishonorable actions from an ally no less. Therefore we immediately dropped KZA to an NAP. At KZA's bequest we entered negotiations in an attempt to resolve this situation, but to no avail.

Over the past week tensions have increased between our tribes culminating in some cross-noblings over vills DARK claimed. This led to us dropping the NAP altogether.

Now, it is time to spread the DARKNESS into K23/K22. We have a myriad of reasons to support this declaration:

1) Recruitment of ex-MIDER2

2) Lack of trust stemming from such recruitment

3) Desire to expand and control K23/22/32

But suffice it to say this is a War Game and well.....we got bored and wanted some action. We have a list of all KZA and KZA-D and KZA-A members, and we will hunt you down.

Normally I would spend more time on a declaration like this, but due to some cross-noblings today (with KZA), I was forced to move up our timetable. So I apologize in advance for it not being up to W26 standards.

DeletedUser

DARK is the must untrastable Tribe I have ever seen in this game.

So glad to have to fight against you!

DeletedUser

Isn't DARK already at war with pills to?

Or is the J*S family, not really a family?

DeletedUser

DARK is the must untrastable Tribe I have ever seen in this game.

So glad to have to fight against you!

poor choice of word from someone who I met supporting me against TF|E TF|F tribs ally of KZA at the time... funny enough TFE was recycled by mider2 the same players whom mostly now compose the refugee that left mider2 to join KZA ...
ironicly the one u first betrayed ... now are your downfall as by hosting them all without our consent

after this as mentionned once again you supported against your ally ...
this isnt trustable at all

ho should I mention how fast you deleted all proof of your words on the shared forum as soon as you started to suck up all the players that had ran out of nukes and started to feel the heat from DARK
I hope everyone will get a slice of the fruitcake KZA is made of
:icon_razz:

now that your trustable past is clear ... please eat your words :)

what happened with mider2 and DARK can be a topic on its own ...
but in clear cross nobling ,,, despite many efforts to set directives to ovoid this they kept on holdind to ideal like first noble hit as good as a claim ...
so kept on trying to noble all our clearings once they had finished nobling all the farms we made when they threatened to drop our NAP following nobling of theire inactif (71 % of the players were inactif as no mider2 was ever to get the boot instead the players we growing on enactif and boredom quittting making more gifts a hell of a game if u ask anyone)
after dropping the NAP over some blackmail we were neither held to stand or in interest to do so as irresonable they attacked us made war for 2 days without declaring it when we finnaly learnt they were at war they had wasted theire nukes and ran to KZA ...
the ally of both of us that swore not to get involved the very same one that supported without saiyng and inviedall the 29% of actif without even a word to its ally to remain there ... DARK
poor leadership there you go ask anyone ...

DeletedUser

@ BOOZA: Dark is not warring Pills now. There might be specific instances of cross-nobling, but Dark is focused on KZA.

I cant speak for JS or other tribes.

DeletedUser

@ MIKKY --> If we are the most dishonest tribe you have ever seen then you havent been playing this game that long. :)

DeletedUser

Dear Faraks my world were more then clare. I said NO to DARK attaking mider2. I also said wasn't going to SUPPORT (means send troops to a village) to eather side. And that what KZA did. No supports were sent!

I have loads of reports of poor DARK nukes hitting huge walls of mider2 and still DARK is saying they won the war? This makes no sense.. they think they can win a war becouse they just took 3-4 villages from mider2???

DARK violated NAP with mider2. Violated ALLY with DARK.

Players from DARK left the DARK tribe just to attak KZA and mider2 without directly violating diplomacy and then they joined back DARk. ONE of this player has been completly wiped out by KZA.

Wanna fight. KZA is waiting and from what I've seen 10 nukes of dark has already tasted our walls, this means KZA won.. of course not becouse this is the war... You did not win any war with mider2 and you pretendt us the turn our backs to our allies just becouse you decide to attak them just for your onw reason? what do you think we are here for? just to say YES to DARK?? You guys are wrong.

I told you not to attak mider2. I told you many and many times.

Have fun guys! You asked for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm just not afraid to fight.. that is the game. I just did not like your way of wanting things just your own way! We had a good relationship until you decided to attak a tribe without discussing with us!

DeletedUser

We didnt want things "our way." All we wanted was a reasonable offer to compensate and appease us for you taking in those MIDER2 refugees at a very inopportune time. You didnt consult with us about that when you were inviting them, therefore we had no duty to consult with you.

On another note, your "final" offer (of 2 or 3 cleared vills) was so insulting as was your ominous language that we took it at face value and went to war.

In conclusion, we had no duty to make a good faith effort to avoid war because you did not respond in kind. Also, your location and our desire to control those Ks made KZA the next logical target.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dark shall win :) im not part of either tribe but KZA has way too many inactives to have a decent attack force to wipe out dark

DeletedUser

Dark are just a bunch of freaking noobs who took in what was to low in morale to noble for the bigger players.

I have no idea about KZA, but I'm pretty sure it could be the same story.

DeletedUser

kza have massed recruited which means they have numbers but they have much more inactives because of it

DeletedUser

Dark are just a bunch of freaking noobs who took in what was to low in morale to noble for the bigger players.

I have no idea about KZA, but I'm pretty sure it could be the same story.

:icon_confused:
incorect you must be misunformed

see how many times I changed trib ... DARK all along and many are the core of DARK and are experienced players we did so far chalenge twice the head of K23 and twice we won but last time our ally that DID support Jeydin leader of mider2 against reaperjei nukes just to get her influence to pull more in

this is all for you now I reply to misunformed mikkey king of KZA and betrayal

we didnt have to violat a NAP
and what kind of ally support against you
the NAP was dropped by mider2 leadership over an inactif village
that was nobled as reply to teh non respect of our claims and the refusal
of leadership of mider2 to put claim on their forum for DARK ...
in the interest of yet another cross nobling by mider2 ...

and our player did noble a place of mider2 (another inactif lol) and then over arguing left the trib for four days mider2 asked DARK the village back when 4 days later our player joined DARK again ... no attack was on him and none had been made to my knowledge ...
ho ya one one of your duke lost "condiderable troups"
if I recall well his words ... 800 LC and one noble ...
he asked the village to be cleared of the nobler troups
he said teh village is clear of my troups... the leader of mider2 attaked with "condiderable troups" and lost it all ...
even a noob would scout first

also why be so pissy about a village when u have more than 70% of the trib that are inactifs and awaiting nobling ...
btw the player never even complain as he was enactif and it was a duke that was trying to noble it back for himself

the player that attacked KZA has paid his price and it wasnt in the leadership knowledge or approuval

KZA also nobled an inactif from DARK and we never made a fuss about it we talked the thing through with the nobler wtf we arent mider2 that keep its enactifs even take them along in merges ... like takaway meals :icon_rolleyes:

and mider2 attacked us ... but thats old history now ,,,has been mentionned ... we havent launched a nuke against any mider2 member ... until they made war on us ...

by respect for KZA that show its true self ... at the end ... backstabber once ... u get the drift :icon_confused:

well enough joke ....

I resume ... KZA support ally over ally and finnaly get the "leader" in charge to leave and join pulling behind her all actifs ...
after the war

and since u guys claim u wanted to merge ... you could have done but had not managed ...

:lol:

DeletedUser

I tried to read through this thread but soon got a headache. Please, I implore most of you, try to put more effort into your posts. Aim for more grammatically correct sentences, use spell check and punctuation properly.

Also good luck with your war.

DeletedUser29717

its not his fault english isnt his first language :icon_wink:
Id like to see you try and write in a language other than your own :icon_cool:

Anyhoo..
Dark FTW!!!

DeletedUser

Thats not the point. This is an english server. If you want to play in another language you certainly can.

If english isnt a first language for these posters then they should be striving anyways to be better. I dont know other languages that well but thats why I play here.

DeletedUser

Exactly, and he is trying. Many use this game as a means to learn or perfect English and that is admirable.

Now....back on topic.

DeletedUser

:icon_confused:
incorect you must be misunformed

see how many times I changed trib ... DARK all along and many are the core of DARK and are experienced players we did so far chalenge twice the head of K23 and twice we won but last time our ally that DID support Jeydin leader of mider2 against reaperjei nukes just to get her influence to pull more in

I didn't imply you were one of those guys, I can only talk for your members in K43. But nothing tells me things will be different in your others K's.