DARK vs KZA (and family)

DeletedUser

hi Myaru, it's good to see a well presented point of view from the other side (DOM/DARK war), I get very bored of the mudslinging on here.

It was no secret that DARK had no love for Dark Fart, and there was a belief (rightly or worngly, you can put me straight on this) that there we a lot of noobs/point whores in DOM - not that we didn't have our own of course, we are always weeding them out as does every tribe :) However, when you guys merged with ITK our natural assumption was that you were merging to escape us. My recollection of the stats is pretty poor, but I thin the war may have been fairly even at the time, with DARK having a slight advantage.

Anyway, you guys attacking us as we were at war with COLD and at least one ofther tribe at the time (if not two more) made sense - fortunatly we soon made peace with COLD.

Of course, with your merge, we felt threatned, we felt that we were stringer tactically, but that if your brough war with your enlarged tribe we would fall eventually through sheer weight of numbers - we were quite small and very spread out at the time. Hewnce the merge with JS, which for various reasons didn't go so well.

So, DARK coalessed under some of the old council (me and faraks mainly but not only) plus some of the players who didn't go across to JS stepped up. In time, most of the guys who went to JS came back and we continued to grow.

As Pnc fell apart (I don't know why) we picked up some of the more active players in K32 and around.

So that about brings us to where we are now, fighting and winning against KZA. There are a lot of evenly matched tribes in the area, I won't list them, some allied, some naped and some at war, so I think it will be an interesting part of the world to be in for sometime - a lot of good players might come out of it, forged in the heat of battle and all that.

oh and as for me growing during the DARK/DOM war - too scared to attack me? But everyone kmows I'm purely offensive and have no def troops whatsoever.... :)

No doubt, the only reason we were even surving the war was due to our active players and our super awesome council, over half the tribe didn't use forums(which did not please someone who spends as much time on them as me, probably second only to Sarah...). Uncoincendentally all our active members were our strongest. Most of which have ended up in your tribe(ironic no?),. The reason i probably didn't prosper as much(besides being a total noob who sucks) was because i was close to you...

No def troops? Of course, the remnants of my offensive villages were crushed by the defensive power of your Light Cavalry and Axemen!

DeletedUser

DARK recruited some of KZA's "better players" (at least from our subjective lens). Those players were the ones who were most active and vocal at least in our eyes. We are going to continue warring the remnants of KZA and KZA-D.

Some would think it kind of dangerous to take in members from enemy tribes, keep an eye on them =/

DeletedUser

Some would think it kind of dangerous to take in members from enemy tribes, keep an eye on them =/

I'd say that over 50% of the wars end in such manner. The best get recruited, the rest gets eaten.

DeletedUser

Each and every person that plays tw's and plays actively and effectively wants to play with others with the same goal.

The 18 players that moved to DARK out of 300 are 100 percent DARK now.

KZA is already a distant memory in my mind other then the newly formed 4 or or 5 tribes that they are now. I gladly send my nukes to.

It was disappointing to see such chaos begin at the loss of only 3 members from kza at first, although if we thought the outcome would have been different we wouldn't have felt that we were trying to lead a lost cause anyways. I learned some serious lessons in the two wars with dark, most importantly the only way to succeed at this game, is to find the team that fits you, not the team that you fit.

DARK has done a hell of a job in screening and welcoming the few of us that have turned. I now understand more then I ever have before why this tribe is a force that thrives on each others energy in this world.

Though there are many many great and amazing Leaders in this world, it's breathtaking the way juggla handles and manages this tribe. Kudos!~!

DeletedUser

our super awesome council, over half the tribe didn't use forums(which did not please someone who spends as much time on them as me, probably second only to Sarah...).

Lol.. hehe.. i am a little active.. its obsessive this game..
now im ungrounded.. im back and active... yeyyyy!!!