-dashes by-

DeletedUser

You dropped by and didn't say hi to us in w29? D: I'z hurt Ai :icon_cry:

Lulz.
Apologies and amends all 'round.

I thought about it. Then figured you were prolly all glad to have gotten rid of me. :icon_razz:

Hope s'all goin' well for ya's!

DeletedUser

AI!!!!

ohhai!

no AI, we want you back pleeeeeease!!! :3

thsi world is about to get interesting aswell :3

DeletedUser

AI...

I miss you. I hope everything is going well with your teaching. How is that working out?

Are you back in Aussieland or still over in... hmmmm... was it Vietnam, Cambodia, or... ah well I can't remember, but where are you?

DeletedUser

Agent Incognito!!!

...That's it? You don't fill us in? You don't tell us whether or not you're back for good or if it's going to take longer? You don't tell us how much you miss us?

I stalk your profile for weeks... in hopes of activity... and that's it.... and you almost didn't say anything at all??? :icon_cry:

Anyways, it's great to know you're doing well (or at least... I assume you're doing well.... are you doing well???). I really miss you, a lot of us do. *Huggles*

<3

=^-^=

MissKittieCat

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

Apologies were made!

Where is the loving, forgiving w29 I know?! used to dream of seeing in the forums?

@ Lobster man - Why interesting?

@ Aelita - A hoi!

@ HoG - Daw. Miss you too! Teaching is going well, grazie. Am back in Aust, teaching at a highschool as of Jan 28. Started term 2 yesterday, so 11 weeks of teaching ahead... :icon_eek: You are well, I trust?

@ MKC - Hee. M'sorry! And naw, definitely not back for good. I was just browsing through ze forums on the last day of hols, heh. I started going to something called a 'gym' during the holidays... you may be familiar with it. I wasn't. So that's taking some of my time now. As ist ze teachingz. The rest of the time is set aside for sleep. ZzzZZzz.

Hope all are well. :icon_biggrin:

-stares-
Now where are my updates?

DeletedUser

Hmm if you be talking about w29 updates, TLA/Shadow v. Grind! war has just begun ^^

Mod updates, Ai > Enark :icon_rolleyes:

/some how sees an infraction coming from enark

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: nice lita nice :3

AI weve missed you, your infractions were always done with love :icon_wink:

why interesting? cos im still here!!! duhhh!! :p

DeletedUser

Yes duncan all about you :lol:

Ai comeback soon we miss you D:

plus 34 misses the ingame wrath of Ai o.o

/insert dun dun dun music here

DeletedUser

I'm doing alright AI. I just browse through the externals every once in a while too. :p

While your back in the AU you should go surfin, I here it's awesome but I wouldn't know. I'm just a country boy myself.

Jobetopia

AI - Come back to us - Theres a whole new big war for you infract! (When we arent giving you migraines!)

Glad your ok and enjoying Real Life - but seriously - Gym? :icon_confused: Thats a bit drastic!

DeletedUser

Hrms. Who the hell is Shadow? :p
I leave for 3 minutes and you go and make new names! Consarnit.

@ Lobby The Lobstah - Lulz. Grazie. And pft. You may be a reason why it's still interesting, but you can't be a reason why it's about to get interesting! :p

@ Aelita - Heh. Find me a way to make money while not working, and I'll come back to tw. :icon_biggrin:

@ HoG - I don't surf. You know this. :p

@ Jobe - Hey hey! I thought you were outtttta here? Got roped back in, eh? And lulz. M'not sure I could cope with spending my working life giving the student-equivalent of infractions, and then spend my free time doing it too. :icon_eek: And yes. I am regretting the gym decision. Immensely. But my trainer scares me. I can't tell her I'm quitting. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hey AI! believe it or not I dont believe I have offended the new mod once!, shame about everyone else

DeletedUser

I haz, I think... already got a warning from him :(

Though the w13 mod is worse.

and Ai I'll work on that ^^

DeletedUser

Mod updates, Ai > Enark :icon_rolleyes:

/some how sees an infraction coming from enark

:-o

Mrs. Eniar, was it over this? *lol*

Personally I like Enark just fine (I wish we knew him better but he's so QUIET >.<)... but AI can never be replaced.

AI, the Lobster and I had a dual to the death over you... did I loose? Sadly yes :-( .
But I lived ^_^

DeletedUser

/tosses lobster into a pot of boiling water

Now shes yours Miss meow meow ^^

And maybe it was, maybe it wasn't ^^

DeletedUser

I know you don't surf, but you should try. ^_^

Never hurts eh? Until that shark appears. zz

DeletedUser

:3

lita how mean... MKC wubbs me really :3

i think :icon_rolleyes:

fine, for AI we can share okies? :3

DeletedUser

@ Yoni - Good work. :p

@ MKC - I am glad you are still alive after death. This warms my heart.

@ HoG - No surf. Gym! And step! Step! Step! Lunge! Step! Trip! Fall! Thud! ... I fear I'm telling too much.

@ Lobstah... MKC... Aelita... - :icon_eek: This better be nice sharing! Not some "heh heh heh, she ist powerless, now is the time for uprisings and revolution against the evil Tzar of the past" sharing. :icon_biggrin:

-carefully rescues Lobstah-

Last edited by a moderator: