-dashes by-

DeletedUser

lies.

Jager>beer>whisky>whiskey

yes there is a difference. wiki it. :3

DeletedUser

For someone who on page 1 said they are no longer here.. just stopping by..

she has posted everyday!!! I demand she is returned to Forum mod status.. or i start hacking the forums and infracting all the elders and admins until my demands are met!

not really but come on.. she does not look right with out the forum mod beside her name!

let her mode off topica... that way even if she is inactive.. she is fine.

DeletedUser

Graylin? Demand my return? I... it.. I am not understanding. Has the world run mad?!

And lulz. Is much easier to drift by and post for 7 seconds than to moderate. I'd have to ask you all not to post between the hours of 7am and 4pm Aust time. >P
Kinda miss w29 though. Daw.

Jobetopia

Graylin? Demand my return? I... it.. I am not understanding. Has the world run mad?!

And lulz. Is much easier to drift by and post for 7 seconds than to moderate. I'd have to ask you all not to post between the hours of 7am and 4pm Aust time. >P

See! I knew you loved us really :D

DeletedUser

do it AI

but dont mod the off topic, we wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Gray you have no idea.. OT is the worst one to mod as its the most active, and theres the most spam in it :3

DeletedUser

do it AI

but dont mod the off topic, we wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Gray you have no idea.. OT is the worst one to mod as its the most active, and theres the most spam in it :3

off topic does not have a mod.. thats why i said put her in charge.. so if she never did anything there.. she would still be doing her job.

in offtopica.. if a post is that bad.. you have to report it to a admin or elder.

DeletedUser

off topic does not have a mod.. thats why i said put her in charge.. so if she never did anything there.. she would still be doing her job.

Lulz. I like teh logic.

@ Jobe - Hee. I do. S'why I stuck around so long. :p

DeletedUser

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

:icon_redface:

Apologies were made!

Where is the loving, forgiving w29 I know?! used to dream of seeing in the forums?

@ Lobster man - Why interesting?

@ Aelita - A hoi!

@ HoG - Daw. Miss you too! Teaching is going well, grazie. Am back in Aust, teaching at a highschool as of Jan 28. Started term 2 yesterday, so 11 weeks of teaching ahead... :icon_eek: You are well, I trust?

@ MKC - Hee. M'sorry! And naw, definitely not back for good. I was just browsing through ze forums on the last day of hols, heh. I started going to something called a 'gym' during the holidays... you may be familiar with it. I wasn't. So that's taking some of my time now. As ist ze teachingz. The rest of the time is set aside for sleep. ZzzZZzz.

Hope all are well. :icon_biggrin:

-stares-
Now where are my updates?

So I guess you're back in Melbourne and not in Brisbane? I'd probably stalk you :icon_eek:

My mum's a teacher :D

You could log on during school? :p Surely your school does not have a net filter which stops teachers from browsing TW? :eek:

in offtopica.. if a post is that bad.. you have to report it to a admin or elder.

I like this logic here.

Dash by moar AI.

DeletedUser

apparently a post 'being by lewder' is not an infractionable offence. something must be changed :3

and Gray, thats some good thinking there :3

DeletedUser

Lulz Lewder. 'eya.

I'm in Perth presently. Going home for a week in ze mid-year hols though! Only nine... weeks... to go...

-hits head on wall-

Hope yer well. Even if y'can't answer. :p

DeletedUser

hes ridiculous, he posts on about 10 GD forums, and is the only person i know of to get a perma ban from the exodus!

but... AIIIIIII <3

DeletedUser

Lobstahhhhh! <3

Sup sup sup?

I haz so much marking to do today. -_-

-slump-

DeletedUser

Heh. Have been educating The Youth Of Today. It's taken just over a term, but I've managed to teach them... not to swear at each other in class!
-awe-

... m'really putting my university degrees to good work, there. :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

How fares you, thirsteh?