-dashes by-

DeletedUser

thirsty won't sing for us AI.. make him sing!

and come back to W29!

and its more than ive learnt in a term

DeletedUser

Heh. Have been educating The Youth Of Today. It's taken just over a term, but I've managed to teach them... not to swear at each other in class!
-awe-

... m'really putting my university degrees to good work, there. :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

How fares you, thirsteh?

Not swear at eachother :eek:

jeez doing better then my school :lol:

DeletedUser

at my school..

one day..They called over the intercom for all the kids to go into the hallways and sit down in front of the classes..

The school was then swarmed by 100 cops and they had like probably 15 drug dogs.. with them .. they were searching for drugs.. they had dogs within a few feet of all of us..

It was wicked freaky..

The principal called them and he was fired later when a student using his cell put the video of it on youtube.

the police dept was in deep shit too..

DeletedUser

irrelevant? :icon_rolleyes:

try telling us something we don't know :lol:

DeletedUser

Oi. Don't make me report you people for being insulting in my thread.

So help me, I'll do it.

Then I'll hax and ensure it's dealt with. Personally. >P

DeletedUser

:p

im sure you will AI, but you have been stripped of your banhammer :3

but we still <3 you really!

and gray knows im joking :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's where the haxing comes into it. :p

Oh... and lulz. We haven't had drug searches, but I was giving my class a spelling test, and one of the words was 'possession'. And how I explained it confused a student. So another one piped up with "Possession. Like, when you're caught with drugs, it's 'possession'."

Sigh.

:D

Aaanywho. I sleep!

ZzzZZZzzzZZzz.

DeletedUser

Sounds like you have a wonderful group AI. :D

Lobsters for tea, sounds good! Sorry lobster, t'is just too tempting. :(
/is reallllllly hungry

DeletedUser

Oh... and lulz. We haven't had drug searches, but I was giving my class a spelling test, and one of the words was 'possession'. And how I explained it confused a student. So another one piped up with "Possession. Like, when you're caught with drugs, it's 'possession'."

Sigh.

Aaanywho. I sleep!

ZzzZZZzzzZZzz.

stop trolling :icon_evil: get on skype and give me my hugs and kisses :icon_razz::icon_redface:<3
Heh. Have been educating The Youth Of Today. It's taken just over a term, but I've managed to teach them... not to swear at each other in class!
-awe-

... m'really putting my university degrees to good work, there. :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

How fares you, thirsteh?

heheeh <3

Glad to hear and I hope you are having an awesome experience ;P hehe. I wnt to be one of your students ^^ and have private tutoring :icon_wink::icon_redface:

so-so
ONe week is interesting, one week is boring one week is so-so
life :p

DeletedUser

Sigh.

Aaanywho. I sleep!

ZzzZZZzzzZZzz.

Do Not make me report you for not being a forum mod!

( I would report you for real.. but then i would be infracted for over using the reporting system.)

DeletedUser

Sounds like you have a wonderful group AI. :D

:lol:

One of my year 9s told me today that if I made him move seats again, I'd "regret it."

He's going to find himself decidedly banned from my class tomorrow. -there is no icon that expresses my current rage-

@ Thirsteh - I does not troll! And I was on skype the other day! Where were you? Huh?

@ Graylin - Yes. Yes you would. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

@ Thirsteh - I does not troll! And I was on skype the other day! Where were you? Huh?

And where where you one I was on skype later on that day? huh?

I was sleeping and dreaming of you smexy thing :icon_smile::icon_redface: I saw you in a birthday hat :icon_razz: :S :S hehehe :p

DeletedUser

Lulz Lewder. 'eya.

I'm in Perth presently. Going home for a week in ze mid-year hols though! Only nine... weeks... to go...

-hits head on wall-

Hope yer well. Even if y'can't answer. :p

To Brisbane? :D

Go to private schools, we get longer holidays.

Everything is well over here, still spamming here, even after some bans. :p

Why does The Lewder get blocked so much. I miss him...
hes ridiculous, he posts on about 10 GD forums, and is the only person i know of to get a perma ban from the exodus!

^ this.

I did deserve the ban on the Exodus, you'd get perm'd here if you spammed a mod's RL pic here about 600 times.

And mods know about why I get banned, you can PM me if you want to find out, can't discuss it here. :icon_wink:

Lobstahhhhh! <3

Sup sup sup?

I haz so much marking to do today. -_-

-slump-

My mum is a teacher and she knows the feeling.

-awe-

How fares you, thirsteh?

We've already achieved that.

Stopping them from swearing at each other at Lunch, that's a tough task :p

One of my year 9s told me today that if I made him move seats again, I'd "regret it."

He's going to find himself decidedly banned from my class tomorrow. -there is no icon that expresses my current rage-

Give him a detention?

DeletedUser

You can always tell when lewder is unbanned, all of GD gets bumped >.<

DeletedUser

One smexy siggy you have there Aelita :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lewder, i think you would get Perma'd on the exodus anyway, no-one on it really likes you. we try to have intelligent discussion there. sometimes

and please stop spamming, or someone IPban him. his presence offends me.

but on topic, AI!! <3

DeletedUser

lewder, i think you would get Perma'd on the exodus anyway, no-one on it really likes you. we try to have intelligent discussion there. sometimes

and please stop spamming, or someone IPban him. his presence offends me.

but on topic, AI!! <3

TFB was 'protecting' me right up until the incident when I spammed the forum to bits. Learn your TW history.

Also, I'm allowed to spam here. :icon_wink:

You can always tell when lewder is unbanned, all of GD gets bumped >.<

So true. :D

DeletedUser

And where where you one I was on skype later on that day? huh?

I was sleeping and dreaming of you smexy thing :icon_smile::icon_redface: I saw you in a birthday hat :icon_razz: :S :S hehehe :p

Shhh. That's between you, me, and a select group of repressed memories.

@ Lewder - Naw, s'worth more than a detention.

@ Lobstah - ... Lobstah! <3