DDB adventures

DeletedUser

[spoil]
DDBepisode01.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

earthquake girl

That's kind of embarrassing. Much like zlajonja's nobling efforts.

DeletedUser

I haven't played on this world or TW in over 2 years but I have gone to the effort of recovering my password and logging on to the forums purely to tell you how much that sucked.

That is all.

DeletedUser

i like it zlajonja.it is something different from that we have see in the forum.:)
i hope you will make few more in the next days.:p

DeletedUser61629

If you are going to make a comic, at least make it funny..

Not just being biased, Id have the same opinion as if one of my tribemates posted something that lame.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to bore some people, but happy to please others. :)

This and the next upcoming comics will be just for fun. If you have anything funny to tell I can make CTRL adventure comic :p

It took me around 40 min's to do this and I had fun with it. And I don't personally hold any grudges against ctrl. It's just an enemy tribe on the other side of trenches. And the people I've got to know from CTRL are quite descent too. So you can stop biasing me.

And to that multi from who knows where - Asian Cyborg - A for your effort, and F for me caring. :p

DeletedUser

interesting next time dont use the meme also nice attempt at making characters from your tribe

oh btw DDB was more drunk in the old days id play with one eye half open i was that drunk and secluded was a good drinker and so many others =( miss them times sending a noble train drunk good times

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Definitely +1 for effort and trying to liven up the forums. I couldn't do any better so I won't try to directly flame it :icon_wink:. Great idea behind it anyways, just try to be a bit more funny next time.

DeletedUser

thanks guys.. next time i'll use a bit more time and make it even better. :)

DeletedUser

Even if it isnt funny i think its props to him for enjoying, and making the effort to add something different to the world 10 forums, and that is coming from me yes.

Fair enough for making it, but yea as a bit of advice it may be good for the next one to make it funny :)