DDB adventures

nQthing

so ddbs solution to ctrl, is getting us drunk off beer? probably gonna try some gay stuff when were drunk

DeletedUser

anyone who was true DDB would not let the beer be wasted infact a true DDB player would be drunk while playing tw

DeletedUser

i wonder if those ddb members who sent nukes recently to my village are all drunk. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

no no no i got even more drunk when i was in ctrl my attacks got better

DeletedUser

i wonder if those ddb members who sent nukes recently to my village are all drunk. :icon_rolleyes:

lol.. No, but I needed a drink after my poor cats died. Did anyone else other than me actually send a real attack on you?

cdnJer

I was drunk when I launched and even more drunk as they landed. It was mucho fun! Should do it again :D

DeletedUser

lots of your co-members sent. :icon_redface: i was touch when more than 10 players sent real nukes to one of my village. until now there are still :axemen::axemen::axemen: waiting to land :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ROSSKIN do not forget you are our top girl in w10.:)
all the men in w10 love you.:p

DeletedUser

hehe, nice one Z!! :D

and being drunk while playing is fun!

DeletedUser

never will i play TW when influence with liqour. it was a year ago when i sent 8 nobles trains to one enemy village nobling the village 3 times :icon_confused: i didnt notice it was the same village i sent another train. grrr.:icon_evil:

nakki pappa

never will i play TW when influence with liqour. it was a year ago when i sent 8 nobles trains to one enemy village nobling the village 3 times :icon_confused: i didnt notice it was the same village i sent another train. grrr.:icon_evil:

it's easy, just takes practice. In a few weeks or so it will work liek a charm.