DDB declares war on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATCQuest

T-Crew!!

tcrew has for the last couple weeks been plotting to attack us and instead of waiting we hit first. they have lied to us and stolen villages and even though we arent supposed to post about this in the public forums the word is gonna get out anyways and better to say our side first.

tcrew was gonna attack us
tcrew was gonna attack nomads
tcrew was gonna attack set
tcrew was gonna attack coke
and worst of all the leader sof tcrew were planning on nobling all the members of their own tribe so it would just be the 3 of them left ruling the world!

so instead of waiting for them to drop there nap with us first we decided that if we attacked in a quick strike without warning or telling them we were removing the nap we could catch them off guards. i dont apologize for our tactics there is no reason to keep to any diplomacy made with a tribe that is made of scum like that.

everyone help us with this they were planning on attacking you next too if you were a northern tribe. they cant be trusted to hold to diplomacy!

DeletedUser

haha thats a good one, i was hoping to see something like BLTs for breakfast

ATCQuest

lol no i like blt. a lot of us want to declare on borg but they are maybe gonna change my mind about them. but lately they have been idiots but tcrew is still the worst.

DeletedUser

T-Crew!!

Scary. :icon_eek:

T-Crew Attacking all of those tribes!:lol:

DeletedUser

wow, thanks shit head for blowing up the whole 'lets not advertise our plans to the world' thing

DeletedUser

i know thats what we said but thats a stupid plan. everyones gonna know soon lets tell our side first.

no the stupid plan was the one u cooked up in your head to come here and let the whole world know by posting a poorly written war declaration on an alias account, and going against the plan to note advertise it(which you obviously saw, and disobeyed anyway)

clearly u are using an alias not so that the enemy can't find you, but so that DDB doesn't find you.

ATCQuest

no the stupid plan was the one u cooked up in your head to come here and let the whole world know by posting a poorly written war declaration on an alias account, and going against the plan to note advertise it(which you obviously saw, and disobeyed anyway)

clearly u are using an alias not so that the enemy can't find you, but so that DDB doesn't find you.

its for both. i love ddb but i dont wanna be kicked for breaking the rules. and i dont want everyone focusing on me for posting.

DeletedUser

Wow... i knew there was something going on with DDB and T-Crew... i had thought DDB was going to wait and see if T-crew would attack them before they retaliated.

Turbo911

T-Crew!!

tcrew has for the last couple weeks been plotting to attack us and instead of waiting we hit first. they have lied to us and stolen villages and even though we arent supposed to post about this in the public forums the word is gonna get out anyways and better to say our side first.

and worst of all the leader sof tcrew were planning on nobling all the members of their own tribe so it would just be the 3 of them left ruling the world!

so instead of waiting for them to drop there nap with us first we decided that if we attacked in a quick strike without warning or telling them we were removing the nap we could catch them off guards. i dont apologize for our tactics there is no reason to keep to any diplomacy made with a tribe that is made of scum like that.

everyone help us with this they were planning on attacking you next too if you were a northern tribe. they cant be trusted to hold to diplomacy!

Worst written declaration I ever heard, I suppose you gonna use proper english but then didn't worry?

Hope your stay in the game is a short one.

DeletedUser

you dont wanna get kicked for breaking the rules eh?

well then MAYBE YOU SHOULDN"T HAVE F@$KING BROKEN THEM.

that rule was there FOR A GOD DAMN REASON, and what do u do? you go and break it. way to go bro, thanks for pulling away that whole aspect.

DeletedUser

Hope your stay in the game is a short one.

its a real shame he didn't have the balls to post it with his w10 name. but then again, he is smart enough to realize he would get ripped a new one if we knew who he was

ATCQuest

Wow... i knew there was something going on with DDB and T-Crew... i had thought DDB was going to wait and see if T-crew would attack them before they retaliated.

its stupid to wait for them to break the nap first. if we did that we may have been dead before we coulda responded.

and for the jerk making fun of my declarition i dont see u writing a better one.

ATCQuest

you dont wanna get kicked for breaking the rules eh?

well then MAYBE YOU SHOULDN"T HAVE F@$KING BROKEN THEM.

that rule was there FOR A GOD DAMN REASON, and what do u do? you go and break it. way to go bro, thanks for pulling away that whole aspect.

the rules arent always whats right! u should be defending me not yelling at me. the world should here our side of the story before they are poisoned with tcrew lies.

Turbo911

its stupid to wait for them to break the nap first. if we did that we may have been dead before we coulda responded.

and for the jerk making fun of my declarition i dont see u writing a better one.

Your in DDB & don't know who I am? Are you even in DDB I may ask?

DeletedUser

hey moron, turbo is DDB. he FOLLOWED the rule that's WHY he didn't write a better one, which honestly wouldn't be hard at all.

DeletedUser

the rules arent always whats right! u should be defending me not yelling at me. the world should here our side of the story before they are poisoned with tcrew lies.

defending you? for breaking the rules of our tribe? ARE YOU MENTALLY CHALLENGED??

ATCQuest

hey moron, turbo is DDB. he FOLLOWED the rule that's WHY he didn't write a better one, which honestly wouldn't be hard at all.

i know he is thats why i told him i didnt see him writing a better one. why would he be writing a declaration if he wasnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.